October 05 Parents # 444

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
164 replies to this topic

#51 blondeboys

Posted 09 October 2009 - 04:18 PM

oops! should have wrapped it sorry blush.gif I was so concerned about getting it posted.

#52 Purple_Gecko

Posted 09 October 2009 - 04:53 PM

she loved it clarrie. I love the pencil holder and she is very in to barbie etc and colouring in. Thank you <3

#53 *Danielle

Posted 09 October 2009 - 06:43 PM

Gorgeous pics Syl.  She looks like she really enjoyed her birthday.
Clarinda where did you get that pencil holder from.  It is gorgeous.

You in labour yet or what???????????????????????????????????

#54 Purple_Gecko

Posted 09 October 2009 - 07:18 PM

should say that i didnt make that cake. that was Amandas very first attempt at decorating as I was at work all week biggrin.gif
I am making a cake for her party tomorrow though.

Danielle and Clarrie
It is the nicest pencil holder I have ever seen. Only thing that could be improved is.....the ties should be velcro hahahahaha (only cause I hate retying every 2 minutes Tounge1.gif)

ps......clarrie you in labour yet biggrin.gif

#55 ~Danni~

Posted 09 October 2009 - 08:15 PM

Happy birthday Sophie & Jess

Hope you had a wonderful day  biggrin.gif

Syl~ Cute pics of Neeky

Off to a wedding tomorrow, cant wait.  Im going solo cos Rob has to stay and look after the girls.   happy.gif

Happy Birthday Zac

Edited by ~EyeOfTheStorm~, 09 October 2009 - 08:16 PM.

#56 mellae

Posted 09 October 2009 - 11:29 PM

Oh my gosh, I'm late!  HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO SOPHIE & JESS!  Sorry I didn't get in on the 9th, but technically it is still the 9th here in SA, lol!

We've got Meggie's pressies all on the kitchen table waiting for her, including her bike.  I've taken a photo of them, it's a pretty good pile there for her, she'll be very excited I'm sure!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY FOR TODAY FOR:

Alyssa
Jack
Riley
Imogen
and my gorgeous Meggie xxxx

I promise I will take photos tomorrow and post them on FB!  There, it's in writing now so no going back, hahahaha!

Cheers

#57 SimplySweet

Posted 10 October 2009 - 12:40 AM

To my beautiful girl Alyssa
Hope you have a wonderful 4th birthday

also to

Meg
Imogen
Jack
Riley

Hope you all have wonderful birthdays

#58 Purple_Gecko

Posted 10 October 2009 - 06:50 AM

HAPPY 4th Birthday ALYSSA

HAPPY 4th Birthday MEG

HAPPY 4th Birthday RILEY

HAPPY 4th Birthday IMOGEN

HAPPY 4th Birthday JACK

#59 blondeboys

Posted 10 October 2009 - 06:51 AM

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ALYSSA, MEG, JACK, IMOGEN and RILEY!!!

Danielle, I made it blush.gif

Syl, ROFL, I didn't think of the re-tying thing.

#60 Purple_Gecko

Posted 10 October 2009 - 07:31 AM

clarrie
I know, and as she stops opening it so much it will get better hahaha

Edited by Purple_Gecko, 10 October 2009 - 07:32 AM.

#61 My Four Boys

Posted 10 October 2009 - 07:58 AM

Happy 4th Birthday Alyssa

Happy 4th Birthday Meg

Happy 4th Birthday Riley

Happy 4th Birthday Jack

Happy 4th Birthday Imogen

I hope they all have amazing days..

#62 MeLFunKTioN

Posted 10 October 2009 - 08:16 AM

HAPPY 4th Birthday MEG

HAPPY 4th Birthday RILEY

HAPPY 4th Birthday JACK

thanks for all the birthday wishes for Sophie!

Gotta go.. busy day.. funeral  and photoshoot then Sophie's birthday party tomorrow.

Have a good w/end.

#63 KylieToo

Posted 10 October 2009 - 08:19 AM

HAPPY 4th Birthday MEG

HAPPY 4th Birthday RILEY

HAPPY 4th Birthday JACK

Hope you all have a great day! xoxo

Edited by KylieToo, 10 October 2009 - 08:23 AM.

#64 SimplySweet

Posted 10 October 2009 - 03:25 PM

Thankyou everyone

She had a fantastic day. Party was excellent, she had a ball.
Got some truly lovely gifts and is one happy little girl today.
She just loves being 4!!

Mellae, Was so lovely to see you. Hope Meg had a great time for her birthday

#65 Bloomer

Posted 10 October 2009 - 06:53 PM

Happy 4th Birthday Imogen

Happy 4th Birthday Alyssa

Happy 4th Birthday Meg

Happy 4th Birthday Riley

Happy 4th Birthday Jack
Hope you all had a great time.. they are coming hot and fast now.. CLarrie this weekend is a busy time..

#66 Purple_Gecko

Posted 11 October 2009 - 08:17 AM

Happy Birthday Tyler

Clarrie
I love home made things so an extra thank you for your effort.

#67 mellae

Posted 11 October 2009 - 09:30 AM

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TYLER! Hope you have a lovely day!

HAPPY 2ND BIRTHDAY SUMMER! What have you got planned today for Summer's birthday Danni?

Kristy, was great seeing you.  I didn't even think to ask if you were having Alyssa's party there yesterday, what a coincidence.  We left at 2pm, the kids had a great time there, they just love it.  Hope Alyssa enjoyed the rest of her birthday.

Sam & Tyler, thanks so much for Meggie's present, she loved everything!  I'll put the photo's on FB shortly.

Meg had a lovely day yesterday, a long day as it was 11pm before she went to bed.  We have a quiet day today, lots of resting (and watching Bathurst).  Meg was the last up yesterday morning and we were waiting for her to come and open her presents. DH was videoing her which she hates, so she didn't show much emotion until after the camera was switched off, lol!  She seemed to like her bike, but did say that it wasn't all pink as it had blue handles, grrrr!  Anyway, she enjoys riding it which is the main thing.  The big hit was her Rhapsody doll, she loves her.  DH's Aunty is sending her some money so we might go and spend it on a Harmony doll.  

We took the kids to a playcafe in the morning (coincidently the same one where Alyssa was having her birthday party) and had lunch there. DH's step-sister and her family joined us as well so the cousins could all play together.  My best friend and her family came around for dinner last night so the kids all had fun together.  My friend made Meggie's birthday cake a gorgeous 'fairy cloud'. She had a great time making it as she has 3 boys and had never made a girls birthday cake.

Anyway, I'm off to put some of yesterday's photos on FB.

Clarinda, I hope you're in hospital today having the baby  wink.gif

Have a great day everyone!

Cheers

#68 blondeboys

Posted 11 October 2009 - 09:39 AM

Happy birthday Summer!

nah not in hospital mellae. lol. about to make some muesli slice and watching bathurst. original.gif

#69 KylieToo

Posted 11 October 2009 - 10:10 AM

Happy Birthday Tyler

Happy birthday Summer

Hope you both have lovely days!

#70 Milly Molly Mandy

Posted 11 October 2009 - 10:17 AM

Happy birthday Sophie

Happy birthday Jess

Happy birthday Alyssa

Happy birthday Imogen

Happy birthday Jack

Happy birthday Meg

Happy birthday Riley

Happy birthday Tyler

Did I get everyone?????

Sorry I haven't been on, have had a sh*tty couple of days. I got a phone call at work on friday from the vet to say that someone had brought my cat in. He had been mauled by a dog and killed. Apparently it would have been very quick, he got him straight through the heart, but a horrible thing to happen anyway. The lady who took him in saw it happen. Apparently was two big dogs, one of which ran away while the other did it. We took her some chocolates to say thank you. Not a nice way to meet one of our neighbours. Sean has taken it pretty badly but seems better today. Eamon cried a bit, but seems to have forgotten about it.

Having a lazy day at home with the boys. Anthony is on patrol at the beach so we will pop down at some stage.

Clarinda, hope something happens soon!

Celeste

#71 Purple_Gecko

Posted 11 October 2009 - 10:31 AM

Happy 2nd Birthday Summer

Celeste
That is so sad. We lost our chihuaha to mawling but he was still alive and we had to get him put down. It was awful sad.gif

Clarrie
I cant believe you are still about and not posting posts about being over it. You are more patient than me.

Kristy
it looks like she had a great time. She is so gorgeous. Ryan looks older all of a sudden too.

I have Elenas christening to go to today at 2.30. There are people on my roof fixing it which is an odd feeling for a sunday hahahaha.
The kids are back at school tomorrow. Neeky will be with me because i cut her down that 1 day a week to save some money.
I am still up and down and still dont know what i want or where I will be. I cant see us being able to work this out but time will tell I guess.

#72 blondeboys

Posted 11 October 2009 - 10:40 AM

Ryan looks older all of a sudden too.
YES! I thought that too!

#73 *Danielle

Posted 11 October 2009 - 11:43 AM

HAPPY BIRTHDAY
ALYSSA
MEG
RILEY
JACK AND IMOGEN FOR YESTERDAY.
I hope they all had a wonderful day.

Happy birthday Summer and Tyler for today.
Sorry I didn't get on yesterday we have landscaping 101 going on at our place, and when you have an acre that is a lot of hard work.

Enjoy your day and Clarinda I hope you have some news soon.

#74 mellae

Posted 11 October 2009 - 01:46 PM

Clarinda, oh well, he'll come out when he's ready.  Have you been given a date of inducement in case he decides to stay in?  We're watching Bathurst too, although DH has just taken the kids to play a bit of golf for about an hour.

Syl, sorry to hear that things are still up and down.  I hope you can work it out together.  Have fun at the Christening today.

Danielle, how did the landscaping go?  I'm hopeless in the garden, that's DH's domain (I'm supposed to keep the house under control but I'm not very good at that either, pmsl!).

Celeste, oh no, your poor cat, what an awful thing to happen. It's so sad to lose pets, but for them to be mauled is even worse.

I really better get these photos on FB..........Can you tell I'm trying to put it off, lol?

Cheers

#75 ~Danni~

Posted 11 October 2009 - 02:11 PM

Happy Birthday

Alyssa
Meg
Imogen
Jack
Riley

Happy Birthday To My Darling Baby Girl Summer

Happy Birthday Tyler

Didnt do anything special today, main celebration is next Sunday with Paige's birthday.  Im still recovering from my cousin's wedding from last night yyawn.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Top 5 Viewed Articles

Advertisement

Advertisement

Essential Baby and Essential Kids is the place to find parenting information and parenting support relating to conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids, maternity, family budgeting, family travel, nutrition and wellbeing, family entertainment, kids entertainment, tips for the family home, child-friendly recipes and parenting. Try our pregnancy due date calculator to determine your due date, or our ovulation calculator to predict ovulation and your fertile period. Our pregnancy week by week guide shows your baby's stages of development. Access our very active mum's discussion groups in the Essential Baby forums or the Essential Kids forums to talk to mums about conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids and parenting lifestyle. Essential Baby also offers a baby names database of more than 22,000 baby names, popular baby names, boys' names, girls' names and baby names advice in our baby names forum. Essential Kids features a range of free printable worksheets for kids from preschool years through to primary school years. For the latest baby clothes, maternity clothes, maternity accessories, toddler products, kids toys and kids clothing, breastfeeding and other parenting resources, check out Essential Baby and Essential Kids.