http://www.essentialbaby.com.au/forums/ind...howtopic=700495

#2 ellie41

Posted 13 October 2009 - 09:44 AM

Gold for me original.gif

Kerry - good to see you back. Have been wondering how you were going

#3 love~my~4

Posted 13 October 2009 - 11:53 AM

Silver!!!!

Welcome back Bron hhugs.gif, we have been wondering how Coops & Pepper are (you too of course). The kids sound like they have a very special relationship, so cute what Cooper says about Pep. Is Cooper going to school next year or are you holding him back? We're keeping Joel back, so he'll start in 2011, he is probably ready, but socially & emotionally is not. Who know's if we've made the right decision or not. He did an extra year in the 3-4 year old room this year, so will move into the kinder room next year, 3 days a week. Jess is such a girl now, so into pink, fairies and Hi 5 and Joel is obessed with Ben 10 now, no more Thomas or cars  sad.gif

Great to see you in here to Kerry. Maybe now that Bron's back, we misght get a few more. Would be good.

Hope everyone is well!!! waves.gif

Kylie

Edited by love~my~3, 13 October 2009 - 11:54 AM.

#4 Mummy2Some

Posted 13 October 2009 - 11:08 PM

Thought it was time i came in and update you all..Well Im doing really well,Im 26 wks now only 14 wks or 98days or less to go now and cant wait although i still have nothing ready..We have 5 outfits for her and thats it slowly paying off the car seat layby which should be off by christmas.Got a midwife appointment on tuesday for my glucose test,last appointment a measured three wks a head and if im measuring ahead again on tuesday she is going to book me in for another scan..Still in lots of pain with my back,legs and hips,Ive been getting lots of braxton hicks lately and its odd because i never got them when i was pregnant with Ashleigh and Samuel..
i cleaned out the toy room to convert it into Samuels room yesterday and he loves it he slept all night which was great because normally im up and down to him at least 2-4 times a night but i didnt hear him cry once last night Although i went to bed last night rolled over and said to DH "cant we go and bring him back in here now" lol..I want my baby boy back...
He is now running everywhere and has 4 top front teeth,2 far back top molars and 3 bottem front teeth and h must have cut another bottom tooth today because i could feel the tip of one when he let me have a feel earlier so that makes 10 teeth..

Umm think that about it..Oh DH has some work finally just doing some cleaning with his brother for some guy its $15 an hour and works about 10-15 hours a wk which is great..

Ok pretty sure thats it..Hope mums and bubs are well..Ill try and come in more often

#5 mumsthe1

Posted 14 October 2009 - 02:44 PM

Bron, Kerry and Tam, great to see you all around. Not real much happening here, Alessia is teething bigtime, getting her eye teeth, she got the bottom ones a few weeks back but the top ones are just about through. Other than that, all good here.

Bron, I also stalk your blog, the kids are so grown up, and you sewing is fantastic BTW

#6 *~Luvmy3~*

Posted 14 October 2009 - 10:44 PM

Hi Ladies  waves.gif

BRON!!!!! Im soooooooooo super glad your back bbighug.gif Wow soo much has happened since you last came on and i was dying to know how you and the family were doing and its great to hear that all is well!!! Yay to Coop on his new set of wheels, i can just imagine him zooming around the house and lil Pep chasing after him... keeping you on your toes but you wouldnt want it any other way!!! Seeing your post made my day, im all smiles now  biggrin.gif  

Ellie Thanks for the congrats!

Maryanne how is Alessia doing?? Hope her chest infection didnt last long same with your Laryngitis!! The eye teeth are painful... Brocks are just sitting there waiting to pop through and any top teeth he gets are bad. He has 4 top, 4 bottom and has one top molar so waiting for others to come through. Worst thing with teething is it causes him really bad nappy rash which i need to treat with Daktozin and Sudocrem also with his wee having excess acid it burns his lil balls  sad.gif

Foxi glad to hear that Kyle has his 1st job and i bet you are soo proud that Paige is going on to Uni, i hated study so there was no chance i was going on to uni etc.  So are you now a proud grandma or are you still awaiting the arrival??

Kylie So hows Mitch going with the walking?? In a way i wish Brock wasnt walking cos he is a handful and once he is let down on his own he is off like a rocket and i get sooo tired just keeping up with him... hope he slows down by the time this bub is born!!  Boys are sooo much more trouble i reckon... Brock can now reach things on the kitchen bench and is climbing anything!

Kerry waves.gif Nice to see you!! How is the clan going?

Tam my gosh how your pregnancy has flown by!!

Well i am well, had my 12 week scan today which was good. I am measuring on time and bub is developing well, i got to see him/her in 3D which was just awsum and so from here i have my 1st antenatal clinic on Thursday 12th November so its really hitting home now that im having another bubba!! Well here are a few pics from my scan today  wub.gif

I am totally loving the weather lately here in Perth with tomorrow meant to be 27, Friday 29 and Saturday 32  cool.gif  i have organised a BBQ with Eammons dad, his wife to be, his 3 brothers and their partners as it will be a great time to catch up!!

Ok im off to have a shower... Nite Nite    happy.gif

#7 Sandiccc

Posted 18 October 2009 - 11:54 AM

Gosh, not a single post since 14/10!   Come on girls where aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarre you?  YoooooooHooooooo?

Re-posting from FB: Last week I had a glorious week of absolutely undisturbed nights (6 in a row OMG without a peep out of Darcy!). He was gorgeous during the daytime, happy and eating well, then tired at night and even fell asleep for Daddy (first and second times ever), so I missed out on my mummy cuddles twice awwww.

But, Darcy had a crappy night last night, with waking up screaming twice, once with a toxic poo filled nappy, and a bit unsettled this morning, looks like the molars on the left bottom are whinging again. The right bottom ones are through, along with his 8 front teeth.

I made a bit of a christmas list yesterday - 28 presents, the bulk of them kiddies! I hate buying toys for kids, I never know what to get. Those of you with girls, what do you get for girls of 1 and 3 and 4 and 7 and 9 and 16? And those of you with boys, what do you get for boys of 1 and 5 and 8 and 11 and 17? arghhh

My work will be vacating our building on 17th November and moving into the brand new state-of-the-art 6-star-rated green building for Australia Post Headquarters. Oooooh spiffy! Can't wait. It's lovely to be throwing out years and years of paperwork and taking almost nothing with us! But I'm only on the 5th floor, so no decent view, but it'll be better than the view of three walls and a corridor that I have now lol.

Thinking of you all, hope you're enjoying your weekend.

#8 love~my~4

Posted 23 October 2009 - 09:47 PM

In the past days Mitch has taken 1,2,4,6 and then 8 steps unaided.Today he has taken 8 then turned around and waked another 8. So I think we're finally getting there. He has been walking for about 4 months pushing Jessie's prams & shopping trolleys everywhere, so its great to see him doing it by himself now.

Sandi, it's very exciting  moving offices, not so exciting packing though.We moved end of July, and I still haven't finished  unpacking and get sorted out. One day.
Xmas presents, boys about 5 love Ben 10 so anything Ben 10 related or teenage mutant turtles, clothes included. Girls 3 or 4, barbie's, strawberry shortcake, hair clips,  fairy skirts/wings, anything girly. Can't help with the rest, good luck.
How's Darcy now? teeth??Mitch has a few coming too. Now such thing as a sleep through in my  household.

Kyles, what did you decide about finding out on the sex of bubs?cute pics.

Tam, not long now, it has gone fast, although I'm sure you don't think so.

Hi Maryanne waves.gif

Bron, how do we get to your blog?  biggrin.gif

#9 smithsholidayroad

Posted 27 October 2009 - 07:18 AM

HI girls,

Hope everyone is well and had a great weekend.

The link to my blog is in my signature but here it is here too!

I also cannot believe it is Christmas so soon!  I made a decision to do all handmade gifts this year and have been doing well with all the bdays Cooper is going too lately!  I am in the process of making his 4 teachers presents which is really fun! plus the zillion of family!  WE have a KK for both sides which is great.  WE have a $20 limit for my fam and this year it has to be homemade or recycled and for Andrews Fam it's a $50 limit for extended family.

I have asked for no material presents for the kids and for the aunties and uncles to take the kids for a special outing.

We are doing some wine labels with the kids handprints and paintings.
Heatpacks ( with lavendar and wheat) and eye masks.
Homemade choccies
Painted and decorated wooden tree decorations

Pep has hit the terrible 2's alrady and throwing some great tanti's plus she is a climber so she fell off the table before but hopefully she will remember not to do that again!  she is just so busy all the time and never stops unless it is to quickly eat or have a nap!

Yay to Mitch's walking!!! how exciting! original.gif

Bron xoxo

#10 Battingeyelashes

Posted 02 November 2009 - 10:07 PM

Bron - Hello honey!

I think Pep & Koby should marry, Kobes fell off the table too. He is a hyperactive crazy looney child...On second thought, maybe Pep shouldn't marry him  laughing2.gif

I ♥ the idea of hand made gifts. I'm so not craft orientated (Kyles doesn't believe me because I work @ Spotlight!).

Hey got any plans for January? I'm going to Melbourne for a wedding & would love to meet up with the Smith family.

I have a new fave pic of Coop, its the one with your Mum swimming. OMG I ♥ it!! And this is my favourite of the 2 of them. You have such beautiful kids ♥

Hope you're well beautiful girl ♥ Kisses to the beautiful boy and gorgeous girl of yours xox

Hello to everyone else (I'm pretty sure I say hello to most of you most days on FB)

Edited by Battingeyelashes, 04 November 2009 - 01:56 PM.

#11 Sandiccc

Posted 14 November 2009 - 10:22 PM

Shameless Bump...

Today I was meant to meet up with lots of EB mums...

went to Maccas with Darcy today (his first time) and it was McHappy Day, so we donated money and got served by a guy wearing a Richmond Footy Guernsey. Then I shared my McMuffin with a very excited Darcy and he investigated the Playground. Such a shame the rest of the girls weren't able to make it. But it was lovely for both of us. And then he came home and slept for THREE HOURS

Then.....OM*G, I just looked back on the "arrangements" that I'd made!!! What a dolt am I!!! I was sposed to meet the girls on Sunday! TOMORROW... Hahahhahhahahahhaha, what an idiot! Oh well, Darcy gets to go to Maccas again! He did enjoy the playground, so it will be even more fun with friends to share it with. Yay!

What a TWIT!  laughing2.gif

#12 glitters

Posted 16 November 2009 - 01:13 PM

waves.gif

1st time on EB for a long while.

Lookin' good Bron!!!! tthumbs.gif

wwhistle.gif  Baaaaaai!!!

xoxoxoxox bbaby.gif

#13 gracejackandjazzysmum

Posted 16 November 2009 - 01:40 PM

Hey, i figure i may as well jump back on as well!! bbl gotta do some house work.. might be fun to do this again original.gif

#14 love~my~4

Posted 24 November 2009 - 08:57 PM

Just popped in to say waves.gif

#15 2littleprincesses

Posted 26 November 2009 - 12:10 PM

Hello all
I have just joined EB wanted to say hi to all the july 08 mums! original.gif

#16 Sandiccc

Posted 02 December 2009 - 09:27 PM

Hello ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

is there no....body...............here!

#17 glitters

Posted 03 December 2009 - 08:45 AM

I'm a body Sandi Tounge1.gif

#18 gracejackandjazzysmum

Posted 06 December 2009 - 03:03 PM

Hey, i'm here.. occasionally!!

#19 love~my~4

Posted 26 December 2009 - 09:11 PM

Merry Christmas to those who aren't on FB, and those who are too!!!

Hope everyone had a lovely day yesterday. biggrin.gif

#20 glitters

Posted 29 December 2009 - 04:10 PM

waves.gif Hello!!!!

Just popping in to see how all the non facebook mums are doing!!

I've joined a new DIG and as i've mentioned on our facebook page, it's good but very different laughing2.gif

lots of wub.gif

xoxoxoxo bbaby.gif

#21 Guest_MilkyBarMum_*

Posted 31 December 2009 - 07:36 PM

Hi everyone. I am back online eexcite.gif

Nate is doing well. we are down to one night boobie feed. now walking without any issues. His flat head is still there but, getting better.

Would love to join FB with you all. grin.gif

#22 Guest_MilkyBarMum_*

Posted 02 January 2010 - 04:20 PM

Who in here is TTC or Still BFing? Nate is still on 1 feed a day before bed, but I would to see what others are doing.

We are TTC#3 before I am 30 in April, is anyone else TTC? this cycle will be #7, I hope it is the cycle that works for us. I have just lost a 3 weeker but i am coping ok  with it. I lost one before Nate, so hope it means the next one will be sticky.

Well better go, just thought I would see IF I was the tread killer and try to get this thread back on track. But everyone must be busy.

Oh no, I do have to go, Nate has found my purse and is having a lot of fun with it!!! ffear.gif  roll2.gif

#23 Guest_MilkyBarMum_*

Posted 03 January 2010 - 11:17 AM

I think it is safe to say again I killed another thread! cry1.gif Oh well. I hope I don't do that alot. hands.gif

#24 detta44

Posted 07 January 2010 - 12:19 PM

HI Everyone
I have just been told about thsi site bya  friend i have two kiddies Charlotte who is almost 18 months born on 11th July 2008 and Mia who is 7 weeks old friday this week born 20th November 2009, It would be great to get to know some other mums out there with littles one the same age as mine.
x

#25 glitters

Posted 10 January 2010 - 02:41 PM

Helloooooooo!!!

Bek: nope not a thread killer, its just incredibly quiet in here these days.
Sorry to hear you lost a 3 weeker sad.gif i started m/c on new years day at 8 weeks gest. sad.gif
hope you get your sticky this month.

Detta: hi!! You're more than welcome to join us, we're not in here as often as we used to be or for as long as we used to be laughing2.gif but i hope you do enjoy us when we're here!!

US: were cycle #1 and hoping for a sticky this time!! hands.gif

waves.gif everyone!!!!

Edited by glitters, 10 January 2010 - 02:43 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Top 5 Viewed Articles

Advertisement

Advertisement

Essential Baby and Essential Kids is the place to find parenting information and parenting support relating to conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids, maternity, family budgeting, family travel, nutrition and wellbeing, family entertainment, kids entertainment, tips for the family home, child-friendly recipes and parenting. Try our pregnancy due date calculator to determine your due date, or our ovulation calculator to predict ovulation and your fertile period. Our pregnancy week by week guide shows your baby's stages of development. Access our very active mum's discussion groups in the Essential Baby forums or the Essential Kids forums to talk to mums about conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids and parenting lifestyle. Essential Baby also offers a baby names database of more than 22,000 baby names, popular baby names, boys' names, girls' names and baby names advice in our baby names forum. Essential Kids features a range of free printable worksheets for kids from preschool years through to primary school years. For the latest baby clothes, maternity clothes, maternity accessories, toddler products, kids toys and kids clothing, breastfeeding and other parenting resources, check out Essential Baby and Essential Kids.