April 05 Parents # 202

• Please log in to reply
43 replies to this topic

#26 firstxmum05

Posted 27 January 2010 - 07:35 AM

Good Morning original.gif

A super quick pop-in to say hello & to wish some of our little awesome babes good luck for their first days of school!

Damian will be starting next year.

Talk soon x Sharon

#27 alybel

Posted 27 January 2010 - 08:03 AM

Michael is off to his first day of school today but won't smile for any photos sad.gif  I guess he'll laugh at the photos when he looks back at them as an adult...  I'm hoping my other two will keep me busy enough not to cry!

#28 whatsonemore

Posted 19 April 2010 - 10:11 AM

came in to wish all our april bubs happy 5th birthday. ddance.gif eexcite.gif  eexcite.gif  eexcite.gif  eexcite.gif  eexcite.gif

oxoxo

Emily

#29 alybel

Posted 19 April 2010 - 10:03 PM

Happy Birthday to all the April babies here!!!

Michael was 5 a week ago and he was so excited to have a Hungry Jacks party with 18 of his school friends.  I was amazed that so many came original.gif  He was so spoilt and has only played with a few of his presents so far.

Hope everyone is well and those that are at Prep are doing well.

#30 ~FlowerTot~

Posted 10 August 2010 - 10:27 PM

Echo echo is there anyone out there????

Hope you are all doing well, I don't think anyone checks in here anymore sad.gif

#31 Sebatian24

Posted 11 August 2010 - 01:49 AM

Yes, i'm here and i'm fine thanks

#32 christinenol

Posted 11 August 2010 - 08:25 AM

I am here too!  We are all well!

Christine

#33 alybel

Posted 11 August 2010 - 09:31 AM

I'm here too, just very busy with school, baby and work.  All is going well though.

#34 shiftworkermum

Posted 09 October 2010 - 10:19 PM

Hi all same here, I think with Facebook we don't come in here as often LOL

#35 alybel

Posted 26 July 2011 - 09:04 PM

Just wondering where everyone is... no one has posted in ages!

#36 christinenol

Posted 27 July 2011 - 07:29 AM

I think we all moved to Facebook!

#37 alybel

Posted 27 July 2011 - 10:24 AM

oh... is there a facebook group, or just friends on facebook?
\

#38 MrsO

Posted 06 October 2011 - 12:48 AM

Hey there

WIth the facebook, just look for me (cathy overlack) and add me and we can add everyone else from our group from there - i haven't been on here for AGES.  Miss the constant chatter we all used to have. lol

#39 Persnickety_

Posted 12 February 2012 - 01:29 PM

I reckon we should start this thread going again, FB is not the same waaaaahhhh.

Jodie

#40 40+

Posted 02 March 2015 - 04:36 PM

Beautiful Aprilite chickybabes, are any of you lovelies still around EB?

I missssss you all sooooooo muchly!

I deactivated FB which means I've lost touch completely with you guys, and I really really really miss you all.

Like REALLY miss you!

Hope you are all well, and happy, and life is being amazing for you :)

Big fat squishies & huggles xo

#41 Persnickety_

Posted 02 March 2015 - 05:08 PM

Hey there, what a shock to get an email notification about this group lol

I'm still here, Miss H is going well and is turning 10 soon. Life is pretty hectic with the 4 kids.  

I miss everyone here too!

#42 alybel

Posted 02 March 2015 - 05:17 PM

wow, was surprised to see the email notification from here.  I occasionally pop on and see what is active, but don't go browsing through the threads.  Would love to get it going again..

Michael is going well, going to a new school this year and seems to be settling in well.  We had a little scare last year with him, but all is good now :)

My sign-off is a little out of date...

Mine are aged 9, 8, 5 and 3 now.

#43 40+

Posted 02 March 2015 - 05:19 PM

Hey Jodie!

Hahaha! Maybe I should have opened up with "BOO!!!"lol

Life is pretty insane crazy in my neck of the woods these days too!... There is sooooo much that has happened since I was last here.

Where has 10 years gone hey? Crazy to think our wee awesome babes are a decade old... wow that really sounds like a long time!

#44 40+

Posted 02 March 2015 - 05:41 PM

View Postalybel, on 02 March 2015 - 05:17 PM, said:

wow, was surprised to see the email notification from here.  I occasionally pop on and see what is active, but don't go browsing through the threads.  Would love to get it going again..

Michael is going well, going to a new school this year and seems to be settling in well.  We had a little scare last year with him, but all is good now :)

My sign-off is a little out of date...

Mine are aged 9, 8, 5 and 3 now.
I was thinking about you a couple of months ago, wondering how you were going! I think last time I searched out Awesomes you only had 3 kids... and now you have another!

The short of the long kid wise for me...
  • BJ was diagnosed early last year (finally after 8 years) with IBS - food is an ongoing battle. He loves Yr4, but wants me to home school him. Still loves cars (anything with wheels). Still has his prezzies from when he was born from Cathy and Chrissy that he STILL sleeps with every night - they are a little worse for wear, but they still make sounds!
  • In late 2012 my oldest sons girlfriend became my foster daughter (not something that was planned). This was when husband and I were separated for 8 months. (so I had 6 kids at home)
  • in late 2013 I was asked would I take her younger sister. We did. (7 kids at home)
  • In early 2014 I also took on four more of her little sisters. This is an ongoing review arrangement for us though, two of the girls are pretty violent (11 kids at home)
  • In mid 2013 I became a Grandmother - DSS and partner had a babe.
  • In late 2014 oldest DS and G'friend/foster daughter moved out into a flat.
  • , Now I only have 9 kids at home :)
Ages -
Bio - DS19 (out of home now), DD18, DS16, DD12, DS9
Foster kids (all girls) - 18 (moved out with DS19), 15, 10, 9, 7, 5

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Top 5 Viewed Articles

Advertisement

Advertisement

Essential Baby and Essential Kids is the place to find parenting information and parenting support relating to conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids, maternity, family budgeting, family travel, nutrition and wellbeing, family entertainment, kids entertainment, tips for the family home, child-friendly recipes and parenting. Try our pregnancy due date calculator to determine your due date, or our ovulation calculator to predict ovulation and your fertile period. Our pregnancy week by week guide shows your baby's stages of development. Access our very active mum's discussion groups in the Essential Baby forums or the Essential Kids forums to talk to mums about conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids and parenting lifestyle. Essential Baby also offers a baby names database of more than 22,000 baby names, popular baby names, boys' names, girls' names and baby names advice in our baby names forum. Essential Kids features a range of free printable worksheets for kids from preschool years through to primary school years. For the latest baby clothes, maternity clothes, maternity accessories, toddler products, kids toys and kids clothing, breastfeeding and other parenting resources, check out Essential Baby and Essential Kids.