Jump to content
Support Group for High Risk Pregnancies ~ # 3
54 replies to this topic
Posted 08 March 2015 - 02:21 PM
That's great news! Insulin is obviously agreeing with you.
I'm currently battling the diabetes educators at the hospital. They won't book me in to see anyone because they don't agree with my ob that I need treatment. (Fasting was 5.3 on the GTT but at 2 hours I was 4.3). All of my fasting levels have been over 5 since I started monitoring at home. Fingers crossed they are more helpful this week.
Posted 13 April 2015 - 11:21 AM
Seems a quiet little group but thought I would post.
I'm high risk pregnancy. I'm 4 weeks. I've had 4 miscarriage and a chemical pregnancy in last 2 years. I've been diagnosed with protein c and ANA deficeincy I think that's the name of it. Basically I get to 7 weeks and lose babies that previously had a HB
I had a chemical last month. My bfp the other day was faint and I'm awaiting bloods today to confirm if HCG and prog is good or another chemical
I'm on 40mg clexane, progesterone pessaries twice a day. I'm hoping they will put me on pred soon I'm unconfirmed on NK cells as I fell naturally with this pregnancy before the biopsy could be done.
Anyway hoping it sticks as I'm exhausted from TTC
I need to find a new OB once the FS gives me all the go ahead as my last OB was not helpful with my past miscarriages and wouldn't refer me on
Posted 24 April 2015 - 12:59 AM
Hi everyone. I am new to this group. I am a high risk pregnancy. This is my 1st pregnancy through IVF. I have been diagnosed with a retroplacental clot when I was 6weeks. I am now 12 weeks and the clot has gotten bigger and i have been bleeding throughout my 1st trimester. Baby is doing well and heart beat is strong. I have been given strict instructions to be on complete bed rest until the bleeding stops. I am absolutely terrified of losing baby. I was hospitalised at 7 weeks because I had severe cramps and period like bleeding. My Dr called it a threatened miscarriage. I have been on bed rest for over a month now and today I found out that me clot increased in size to 3cm. I was so upset until I saw baby moving around during the scan (best moment of my pregnancy) I have been trying to find information on what I can do to decrease the risk of miscarrying. Is there anyone that can offer advice or just someone to talk to that is going through something similar?
Posted 15 July 2016 - 06:51 PM
Hi, I'm 5 weeks pregnant. High risk due to rh antibodies (Kell,c & E) and previous placental abruption. So far this pregnancy is iffy as to if it will even stick with low and very slow to rise HCG levels. Just hanging onto a small hope it will take off soon! Also high risk due to my age
Posted 05 September 2016 - 11:50 AM
I'm new to this thread and am high risk due to age 43 (IVF pregnancy with a PGD tested embryo) , single umbilical artery/two vessel cord and coming soon will be the gestational diabetes which I have had in three previous pregnancies and so undoubtedly will get again. Just wondering if anyone has any experience with single umbilical artery.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users
Top 5 Viewed Articles