September 06 Parents # 207

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
78 replies to this topic

#51 Dons

Posted 13 November 2009 - 02:47 PM

I misread your post Jilly !!

Goodluck anyway lets hope those contractions start up again!

Edited by MamaCougar, 13 November 2009 - 04:54 PM.

#52 RosieTea

Posted 13 November 2009 - 09:37 PM

Dons  just up the road if you need some time out.. Congrats will be praying for a sticky one for you.

Jilly 0- good luck

Kat - fantastic news - more newborn photo's for you to take

Troops - happy birthday lovely xxx

#53 Beautiful-Day

Posted 14 November 2009 - 07:42 AM

Look what happens when I havent been in for ages! oomg.gif

Congratulations Mandy I hope your morning sickness eases off your new job and boss sounds great!

Congratulations Dons how exciting for you glad DH has been ok Im also not far if you want to catch up!

Congratulations Kat TWINS OMG how exciting! As others have said your an amazing mother I am sure you will handle it all in your stride!

And Jill come on baby we want to meet you!

Everyone else I hope your all well!

Weve been going along ok busy as ever had lots of sickness in the house am actually off to the Dr this morning again.
Riley is going great such a big boy now Angel still a little miss who is always testing me lol
Cody is 18kmths old now which is just crazy time goes so fast.
Im working 3 night a week for WW which is busy but good.
Cant beleive its nearly Xmas time again need to get some shopping soon or I will become one of those crazy people rushing around the shopping centres at the last minute!

Take care wub.gif
Jackie

#54 tintoela

Posted 14 November 2009 - 08:34 AM

Hi Jackie - been wondering where you have been - good to hear from you!

mandy - job sounds fantastic!  That is exactly what you want in an employer when you have kids and good hours too! When do you start?

Not much happening here just doing some chores today.

#55 Mandy1980

Posted 14 November 2009 - 07:29 PM

Howdy

Dons - hope all is going well

Jilly -  ph34r.gif  anything??  Can't wait for baby news!!!

Jackie - great to hear from you.  I need to start getting xmas organised to, haven't done anything yet!!

Jodi - 3DPO hey??  Fingers crossed for you!!!

AFM - I am still feeling quite sick.gif. And today my boobies are getting sore, another thing I never had with my boys.  They are kind of aching , like the letdown feeling.  Weird huh!!!  My por DH is running around cooking things and trying to keep up with my cravings.  Today he asked what I would like for lunch, he went thru the whole cupboard and fridge, but nothing he suggested appealed to me.  In the end he cooked me a Chicken Kiev with salad.....was soooooo yummy!!  original.gif I have the best DH ever, he is always sending me off for naps and does just about everything around the house and for the kids!!!  wub.gif him!!!

I am still excited about my job.  Obviously with the drop in hours I will drop a bit in pay, so I have been adjusting our budget, will tighten things up a bit but nothing we can't manage.  Besides the more time I can spend with my kids will be soooo worth it!!!  Not to mention much easier to handle while pregnant and then with 4 kids!!!!  I will be doing 9am to 2pm Monday to Friday, with the option of working from home if required!!!  original.gif  

Hope your all having a good weekend!!

BBL

Edited by Mandy1980, 14 November 2009 - 07:32 PM.

#56 eeyoreangel

Posted 14 November 2009 - 08:02 PM

Hi Lovelies

A quick update - spent just over 2 hours in hospital this afternoon.  Am effaced and thinned but only 1cm dilated so got to come home.

Fingers crossed for it to happen overnight.

Tummy rubs and raspberries to all.

Jill(y)

#57 Mandy1980

Posted 14 November 2009 - 08:52 PM

Awwwh Jilly - will be  ph34r.gif   ph34r.gif  tonight and tomorrow!  Good luck!!!! eexcite.gif eexcite.gif

#58 Dons

Posted 15 November 2009 - 06:49 AM

Hey Girls

Am ok we have decided to keep it quiet until the scan so only you guys (and my bestie irl) knows my mum goes into meltdown with worry when I am preg so I don't need the stress!

Gem is having terrible bowel trouble again -so off to gp this morning it's becoming a weekly trip to emergency I think she needs further testing now

Anyway goodluck Jilly xx

Can any of you girls who have my mobile txt me (if I end up in emergency with Gem ) when Jilly has her bub??

Thanks xx

#59 eeyoreangel

Posted 15 November 2009 - 07:59 AM

Hi Guys

Am still at home - contractions on and off overnight, took some panadol to help me sleep.

DH and I are off for a walk to see if we can get them moving again.

Will keep you all up to date I promise...

Will bbl.

Jill(y)

#60 Mandy1980

Posted 15 November 2009 - 09:58 AM

Good luck Jilly!!  So exciting!!!  original.gif

#61 tintoela

Posted 15 November 2009 - 06:04 PM

Just stalking for baby news. No new updates so maybe its all happening!  Come on bubba - out out out!

#62 RosieTea

Posted 15 November 2009 - 09:26 PM

Stalking for baby news too.

Dons - will text you lovely..

Jackie - we are sick too.. but once recovered, wanna do a melb meet up before xmas??

#63 Becca1605

Posted 15 November 2009 - 09:57 PM

QUOTE (terriw31 @ 12/11/2009, 08:49 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
OMG Kat! Congrats! You will be fine!!!! You should have a chat with Fiona (lep78) she had twins remember...and she is in your neck of the woods (ie WA!)

xx

Fiona is in SA I'm sure!

Kat - Congratulations girl....twins....awersome!!!

Mandy - that's so great about your job...sounds like a great boss too!!

Dons - congratulations to you too....fingers crossed it's a sticky for you...I have a feeling it was meant to be with DH's chop and all

Jackie - I read your post as m/sickness...hmmmm...

Jilly - aww fingers crossed it's happening now!!

WEll I'm house hunting...sux!!!  And trying to sell our house!!
Bloody hot, 39/40 degrees for 8 days, and cooler tomorrow then up to 41 again next week - argh!!
\

#64 Mandy1980

Posted 16 November 2009 - 11:04 AM

ph34r.gif   ph34r.gif   ph34r.gif  for baby news!!

#65 eeyoreangel

Posted 16 November 2009 - 12:39 PM

Hi Guys

Am still here.  Had my OB appointment this morning.  I am now 2cm dilated and definitely had my show.  

Am currently getting contractions about 5-6 mins apart, not very strong but definitely there.  They are lasting for about 30 -50 seconds.  

We also just had our first babies in my DIG (twins) - 2 days before scheduled c-section.  So cool.  

After my OB being so set on my having a C/S because of big baby he said today that i am exactly where he would want me to be.  Asked if he wanted to book a c/s date just in case and he said 'no'.  I booked an appointment for next week but he reckons he won't see me.  

Anyways, sorry for the me post.

Will bbl.

Jill(y)

#66 Mandy1980

Posted 16 November 2009 - 03:33 PM

Keep us updated Jilly!!  eexcite.gif

#67 hussey

Posted 16 November 2009 - 04:10 PM

jill: tell that bub to hurry up would you? I'm in dire need of cheering up.                            

I'm no longer on facebook due to a debacle at the prac school I've been at. They don't like some comments I've made, and the sh*t has hit the fan.

#68 Dons

Posted 16 November 2009 - 05:30 PM

Son I have just spend the last frickin hour working out who dumped me lol

What did you say sad.gif

Goodluck Jilly original.gif

#69 terriw31

Posted 16 November 2009 - 07:58 PM

Oh Sonja! Screw em! dev (6).gif I hate how sometimes the world gets so damn PC that you can't speak your mind anymore - cos I am all for speaking one's mind! grin.gif I love ya! wub.gif When do we get to meet again?

Jill: Just start pushing and see what happens!  bbabyflip.gif

#70 Becca1605

Posted 16 November 2009 - 09:50 PM

Oh Jill - good luck...I'm waiting for news!!

son - oh that sux big time!!!  Can you join up again and not have any of them as friends or something?

#71 hussey

Posted 17 November 2009 - 05:18 AM

Bec: I'm planning on joining up under a pseudonym. My SIL is a teacher, and this is what she has done.

Jill: Love Terri's idea:

Jill: Just start pushing and see what happens! bbabyflip.gif

#72 Banana Pancakes

Posted 17 November 2009 - 06:06 AM

She is here!!!!!! Congrats to Jill, Dh and Josh on the arrival of your little girl!

Welcome to the world Charlotte Anne!

Born last night at 10.27pm, 3.5 labour, 20 mintues pushing. Weight, 3140 kg, length,49.5 cm and head 34cms.

babygirl.gif bbighug.gif babygirl.gif

Edited by Bananapancakes, 17 November 2009 - 06:13 AM.

#73 Dons

Posted 17 November 2009 - 07:32 AM

On Congrats Jilly and Graeme and Josh on the birth of Charlotte Anne !!!

Fantastic news made my morning original.gif

#74 ~Simply*Blue~

Posted 17 November 2009 - 08:59 AM

Congratulations Jill on the safe arrival of Charlotte  wub.gif  babygirl.gif

#75 lep_78

Posted 17 November 2009 - 10:57 AM

congratulations Jill on the birth of Charlotte and of getting your VBAC - well done

Kathreen - hows the news sinking in??? rolleyes.gif welcome to the exclusive club and im sure you will be fine - just make sure you have lots of support and help. have you joined your local multiple births association? they have lots of resources available and you might be able to get some help once they are born!  

long time no post but i keep an eye on what is happening here and on FB. we are fairly busy here - mainly doing referreeing  ohmy.gif with all the fighting and arguing can be very taxing especially since it has been so hot here and them not being able to go out side wacko.gif
mitchell is going great guns - nearly 10mths old gosh where does that time go wacko.gif he is crawling everywhere and makes a beeline for any open doors - mr oppourtunist!! we have been spending a fair amount of time in the pool which all the kids love.
my time is up as the house is being destroyed so better go.
hope everyone is doing well and looking forward to the silly season!!

take care
waves.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Top 5 Viewed Articles

Advertisement

Advertisement

Essential Baby and Essential Kids is the place to find parenting information and parenting support relating to conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids, maternity, family budgeting, family travel, nutrition and wellbeing, family entertainment, kids entertainment, tips for the family home, child-friendly recipes and parenting. Try our pregnancy due date calculator to determine your due date, or our ovulation calculator to predict ovulation and your fertile period. Our pregnancy week by week guide shows your baby's stages of development. Access our very active mum's discussion groups in the Essential Baby forums or the Essential Kids forums to talk to mums about conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids and parenting lifestyle. Essential Baby also offers a baby names database of more than 22,000 baby names, popular baby names, boys' names, girls' names and baby names advice in our baby names forum. Essential Kids features a range of free printable worksheets for kids from preschool years through to primary school years. For the latest baby clothes, maternity clothes, maternity accessories, toddler products, kids toys and kids clothing, breastfeeding and other parenting resources, check out Essential Baby and Essential Kids.