New thread time ladies

http://www.essentialbaby.com.au/forums/ind...howtopic=681007

#2 Wild Strawberry

Posted 12 November 2009 - 10:39 AM

GOLD!!!

Congratulations Naomi on the birth of Levi

Congratulations Jo on the birth of Hannah

I was stalking your due in group so knew both your bubs were here biggrin.gif

Hope you are both adjusting to life with a baby again. Lots of fun isn't it original.gif

My little man is 6 weeks old. It has gone so quick and i am really enjoying Isaac. He is so beautiful and he sleeps really well at night!! Slept though at 3.5 weeks and most nights he sleeps 8pm-4am original.gif After 2 bad sleepers seems like the sleep gods have rewarded me. Hope he keeps it up as know babies can change their routine without warning.

Think my little man has a stomach bug that i had on the weekend. he did 2 huge spews yesterday and slept all day then all night. Was meant to meet up with Nic, Alyssa and Isaiah but it's raining and don't want to take Isaac out sad.gif

Big boys are going well. Doting big brothers who can't get enough of Isaac. Getting new beds for them next week and they are so excited about their big boy beds original.gif They are in toddler beds atm but we need one of them for Isaac as they convert to cots. Buying the big boys an L shaped lowline bunkers bunk. Took them out to buy sheets and Alex picked robots and Jacob picked dinosaurs. Can't wait to set it all up.

Can't believe there is less than 3 months til Alex goes to school sad.gif Can't wait but and also feeling sad about it. It's only 2 days but it's the start of his school life. Have had 4 people in 2 days tell me how big Alex looks now sad.gif Our 4 year old are not babies anymore sad.gif

What is everyone getting their 4 year old for Xmas. I am really stuck for ideas. They really don't need anymore toys. I was going to get them a wooden garage that some local people make but it wouldn't be ready fo Xmas.

Ky - Hope you are going well. Can't wait to hear your baby news original.gif

Jo.

#3 Wild Strawberry

Posted 01 December 2009 - 03:02 PM

Echooooooooo

Maybe some baby news will bring everyone out original.gif

Congrats Ky on the birth of Lachlan Michael  wub.gif

Beautiful name! Hope Isabella isn't too upset she didn't get her Cinderella biggrin.gif

Edited by jacal, 01 December 2009 - 03:02 PM.

#4 *Olraha*

Posted 01 December 2009 - 03:09 PM

Congratulations Ky, Michael and Isabella on the arrival of Lachlan Michael

Thanks Jo for the congrats. I have only just seen it, sorry. And Hannah will be 4weeks tomorrow.  ohmy.gif Time is flying by. How are you going with your three little men?

#5 KyAquarius

Posted 13 December 2009 - 10:16 PM

Hi everyone,

Thanks so much Jo and Jo for the congrats! biggrin.gif Thank-you for posting my news, how slack am I not getting in here earlier to post it!

Birth details:
Lachlan Michael was born at 10:17am on Monday 30th Nov after a four hour labour. Weight 4.065kg or 8lb 15oz, 53cm long and HC was 36cm. original.gif

Very happy we have two beautiful , healthy kids! biggrin.gif Isabella adores him. Still find it strange saying I have 'kids' now instead of a child! original.gif

Wow Jo, the time is flying, Hannah will almost be 6wks now!

And Jo/Jacal, Isabella didn't seem to disappointed when she met Lachlan and found he wasn't a 'Cinderella'! Today was actually the first day she said she wanted baby girl too! She loves Lachlan, very doting over him, except when he cries, lol.

Hope everyone else is well, Merry Xmas everyone!

Ky *;-)

#6 Wild Strawberry

Posted 04 January 2010 - 12:30 PM

Hmmmm not much action in here these days!!!

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!

The year our babies will be 5!

Have Alex starting Kindy in 1 month. We are both very excited about that.

Hope everyone is well original.gif

Jo

#7 KyAquarius

Posted 14 February 2010 - 08:20 AM

You're right Jo, not much happening in here anymore! If anyone's lurking, please come in and say hi! Would love to hear how you're all going. original.gif

How's Alex going at Kindy Jo? I hope he's enjoying it! Isabella starts Kindy/Big School next year, ATM she goes to pre-school every Thu. And she's still loving her Little A's, Physie and swimming!

Hard to believe my little boy is 11wks old tomorrow! Isabella loves him dearly, she's a wonderful big sister to him.

Hope you're all well and look forward to hearing from some of you soon! Ky *;-)

#8 Wild Strawberry

Posted 19 March 2010 - 11:37 PM

Where is everyone?????

#9 ~JASB~

Posted 28 March 2010 - 07:08 PM

QUOTE (3BlueStars @ 19/03/2010, 11:37 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Where is everyone?????

Think we're pretty much all on Facebook now laughing2.gif  Not sure what even made me look in here haha!

#10 Wild Strawberry

Posted 28 March 2010 - 11:49 PM

No one told me everyone moved to FB  cry1.gif Do you have a group?

Having a break from facebook atm. Will be back on there after Easter.

Edited by 3BlueStars, 28 March 2010 - 11:51 PM.

#11 pottedpetunia

Posted 29 March 2010 - 07:51 AM

Hey Jo, no group that i am aware of on FB, just everyone is "friends" with everyone ifykwim.

Maybe we should make a FB group to get back in touch with everyone again as a group and share some pics of our August "Big Kids" and of course our growing & beautiful families.  

I am happy to initiate the group on FB,  We have one for our Feb '09 babies group and it is great fun.  The group is also set up as secret/private so only we can see the photos & info on there, which I think is good.

All good here, kids are going well.  Sophie is at Kindy at loving it.

Gotta go for now but will be back and will set up a FB group too.

Beck

#12 Wild Strawberry

Posted 16 April 2010 - 10:06 AM

Back on FB now biggrin.gif Did you start a group Beck?

We also have one for April 07 group and is better than EB as it's private  original.gif

#13 pottedpetunia

Posted 16 April 2010 - 10:38 AM

I have now Jo, will send through requests for us all to join up.  I don't think I have everyone on FB so if there are people missing feel free to invite them to join in too.  I've made the group private so only members can see the content.

waves.gif everyone!

#14 Janene87

Posted 17 May 2010 - 10:47 AM

Hi, I'm Janene.

My daughter Hannah was born 26/08/05

I would be interested in joining the facebook group if your allowing more members original.gif

#15 mollykathleen

Posted 24 July 2010 - 01:34 PM

hi everyone! long time no see, where is everyone? if you are on facebook please add me Molly Hull.firstly i must say please excuse any typos or lack of capitals. im typing one handed, 5mo wriggly baby in the other hand.congrats too all those who have had bubbas since ive last been onĀ  biggrin.gif .lexi is going great. shes at preschool, having a blast. shes growing so much. i cant believe our bubbas will be 5 soon!!!! jacob is great, growing great guns. hes a big baby and on 75th percentile!anyways i must be off. just wanted to pop in and say happy birthday all Aug bubbies!!! here is a recent pic of lexi...and jacob...

#16 Moo and Boo

Posted 23 February 2012 - 04:59 PM

newbie here - well sort of newbie.. i was an original member of the essential babies group (diff nick name to what i am using now).

i have a DD born in August 2005 and a DS born in Dec 03.

just wanted to come and say hi, will pop in from time to time... good luck to all those having new babies.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Top 5 Viewed Articles

Advertisement

Advertisement

Essential Baby and Essential Kids is the place to find parenting information and parenting support relating to conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids, maternity, family budgeting, family travel, nutrition and wellbeing, family entertainment, kids entertainment, tips for the family home, child-friendly recipes and parenting. Try our pregnancy due date calculator to determine your due date, or our ovulation calculator to predict ovulation and your fertile period. Our pregnancy week by week guide shows your baby's stages of development. Access our very active mum's discussion groups in the Essential Baby forums or the Essential Kids forums to talk to mums about conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids and parenting lifestyle. Essential Baby also offers a baby names database of more than 22,000 baby names, popular baby names, boys' names, girls' names and baby names advice in our baby names forum. Essential Kids features a range of free printable worksheets for kids from preschool years through to primary school years. For the latest baby clothes, maternity clothes, maternity accessories, toddler products, kids toys and kids clothing, breastfeeding and other parenting resources, check out Essential Baby and Essential Kids.