May 07 Parents # 83

• Please log in to reply
51 replies to this topic

#51 klc873

Posted 09 May 2011 - 09:58 PM

Long time since anyone was in here but wanted to wish all the kidlets a wonderful 4th birthday.

We had Ciára's party on Saturday, even though her birthday is not til the 18th (inlaws visiting from Ireland so had it early). All our friends and family kept saying that they can not believe Ciára is turning 4 - time has flown!

hope everyone is well, and happy!

Take care
Kayscha x

#52 Miss_Missy_Moo

Posted 15 April 2013 - 01:45 PM

Hi girls, I know no one has posted in a long long while but I have been feeling a little on the nostalgic side this week so thought I would look up our old DIG and see if anyone was still around!
I was Jodie_25 and had logan on the 27th April 

I am guessing most of our little people are in the first or second year of school! Logan is in prep and so far he is going ok…
I cannot believe they are all about to turn 6 very soon.

It has been great to have a look back how you all have been (what was on here anyway lol) and see so many of you have had more children.
Jodie

5 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 5 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Top 5 Viewed Articles

Advertisement

Advertisement

Essential Baby and Essential Kids is the place to find parenting information and parenting support relating to conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids, maternity, family budgeting, family travel, nutrition and wellbeing, family entertainment, kids entertainment, tips for the family home, child-friendly recipes and parenting. Try our pregnancy due date calculator to determine your due date, or our ovulation calculator to predict ovulation and your fertile period. Our pregnancy week by week guide shows your baby's stages of development. Access our very active mum's discussion groups in the Essential Baby forums or the Essential Kids forums to talk to mums about conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids and parenting lifestyle. Essential Baby also offers a baby names database of more than 22,000 baby names, popular baby names, boys' names, girls' names and baby names advice in our baby names forum. Essential Kids features a range of free printable worksheets for kids from preschool years through to primary school years. For the latest baby clothes, maternity clothes, maternity accessories, toddler products, kids toys and kids clothing, breastfeeding and other parenting resources, check out Essential Baby and Essential Kids.