September 06 Parents # 208

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
72 replies to this topic

#51 Pinkbug

Posted 26 November 2009 - 10:30 PM

Oh Kathreen! sad.gif  I hope hope hope it's nothing serious. You may remember that I bled for a whole week with Gabriel (8-9 weeks along)...that was sub-chorionic or whatever it is. I too thought I was miscarrying and just hopped in the shower and cried. I was able to get an emergency scan that day though so had some comfort he was still there. Please do go to emergency (if possible with the kiddies in the house and no DH)...can't be good to just worry yourself sick. bbighug.gif Keep us updated!

Troops, popped ovarian cyst sounds painful!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JACKSYN!!! ddance.gif

Night! xx

#52 Becca1605

Posted 26 November 2009 - 10:47 PM

Kat  - bbighug.gif my toes and fingers are crossed for you, so hope it's nothing serious ...

Mandy - Happy birthday to Jacksyn!!.  That present sounds awersome!  Did he have a great day?

Troops - ouch...hope it's okay...can't believe triplets are 5 months old - and twins too!!

Gina - wow you sound busy for a woman almost ready to give birth!

house hunting, can't make a decision, tired, stressed, what more is there to say?

#53 ~Simply*Blue~

Posted 27 November 2009 - 06:11 AM

Oh Kat, I've had that happen at 12+4 with Miller, huge amount of blood and was told I was miscarrying. It is very common at around this stage to have a bleed as it is when the placenta or in your case placentas  take over. If both placentas are attaching at the same time, or close together it could cause this bleeding, but there is quite often no harm done to the baby.

#54 tintoela

Posted 27 November 2009 - 07:26 AM

Kat - big hugs to you. Did you go to the hospital?  I hope you are doing ok this morning.

troops - bugger about the cyst - how many is that now or have you lost count?  

bbl

#55 eeyoreangel

Posted 27 November 2009 - 07:35 AM

Morning All

Kat - I agree with the others, if you can - get yourself to emergency - they have to treat you and they will do an ultrasound.  

We also had a big bleed like that with Josh and he was okay.  Given that you have had an ultrasound previously and all looked good I hope that is nothing more than implantation or a sub-choronic bleed.

Will keep all fingers and toes crossed for you today.  

Keep us updated.

Jill(y)

#56 RosieTea

Posted 27 November 2009 - 08:33 AM

KAT, sending big hugs and pray all is ok for you.

Troops - youch.. hope all isok

Mandy - happy birthday for yesterday for Jacksyn

Jilly - how is Charlotte going??

Gina - you must be counting down for your bundle..

Dons - how are you doing my sweet??

AFM - have DSS home sick today, he has tonsilitious, his mum is getting married tomorrow and so I was nice and called the locum dr to come out and give him antibotics - god knows why when she is a cow.. oh thats right cause I care for HIS well being.

Mitchell is going great, unfortunately he is a comfort sucker and if over tired only boob will settle him to sleep.

#57 00ruby00

Posted 27 November 2009 - 09:22 AM

morning girls

i got a few hours sleep.... bleeding still...but only when i wipe...still no cramping.... hands.gif  that is a good thing.

I will ring my ob in an hr or so not sure what time she opens.

My sil told me lastnight that xavier asked her 3 times if i was going up to the stars sad.gif  :cires:   he saw all the blood on the floor.

will keep u up dated.. i have a few numbers..so when i have my u/s i will sms someone.

#58 tintoela

Posted 27 November 2009 - 09:32 AM

kathreen - glad there is no cramping and sounds like the bleeding is minimal now. Hope all goes ok. Thinking of you...

#59 Mandy1980

Posted 27 November 2009 - 11:27 AM

Kat - OMG how scary for you.  I pray everything is okay!!!  Make sure you keep us updated!!!  I wish I was closer to come and give you a huge hug and help with the kiddies so you can rest!!!!  bbighug.gif

Try and stay positive!!!  

BBL

#60 Molondy

Posted 27 November 2009 - 01:38 PM

Thinking of you Kat - hang in therer...

#61 00ruby00

Posted 27 November 2009 - 04:38 PM

hey girls

the babies r fine!!!! ddance.gif eexcite.gif

ddance.gif eexcite.gif

two babies kicking and wriggling around... not sure where the bleed came from nor does my ob...but need to rest up... no lifting my Amaya etc etc... so back in bed resting.

I was in tears as soon as i saw them wriggling around... it was such a relief...

my downs scans is next fri...cant wait to see them again.

Apparently it's quiet common for this to happen in twin pregnancies.

xxxx
xxxxx
Kat

#62 tintoela

Posted 27 November 2009 - 04:40 PM

Yeah kat that is great news!!!!!  Now you go and rest up ok!

#63 ~Simply*Blue~

Posted 27 November 2009 - 05:29 PM

Oh Thank God Kat!!  I  have been worried about you all day, fantastic news  original.gif

#64 Pinkbug

Posted 27 November 2009 - 07:23 PM

That's fantastic news! ddance.gif

xx

#65 hussey

Posted 27 November 2009 - 07:24 PM

Oh Thank God Kat!! I have been worried about you all day, fantastic news

same here!

#66 eeyoreangel

Posted 27 November 2009 - 09:10 PM

Oh Kat, fantastic news!!!  Been thinking about your all day.

Now, go to bed and rest.  Have you got someone who can help you with the kids?  

Will bbl.

Tummy rubs and raspberries to all.

Jill(y)

#67 00ruby00

Posted 28 November 2009 - 11:39 PM

hi girls.. no bleeding today... just a little bit of brown spotting.

Just thought.. I better start sharing my twins journey...... or at least taking some pictures... for just incase something ( hands.gif that it doesn't) happens.. I won't have photo's of the pregnancy.. iykwim.

so here I am 11 weeks and 3 days twins

I am really scared at how big this bump is going to get  ph34r.gif

#68 tintoela

Posted 29 November 2009 - 06:07 AM

Thats a great shot kat!  I think somehow it might be bigger than you think.  I hope not.

#69 Mandy1980

Posted 29 November 2009 - 07:56 PM

eexcite.gif ddance.gif ddance.gif eexcite.gif

Kat - that is awesome news. This is the first chance I have had to come in here and I am sooo glad it is good news.  You poor bugger, you must have been so stressed out.  Now BED REST!!!!!  Got it!!!  original.gif  Gorgeous bump too!!!  

Jodi - hows your cycle going???  Did you end up getting some B6?

Jilly - hope your enjoying your baby girl!!  

AFM - still sick.gif.  But kinda getting used to it now.  I am still hoping it passes soon.  Got my NT scan booked for 17th december.  Can't wait to see my little bubble again.

Hope you all had a nice weekend!!

Again....Kat..sooo happy for you!!!  original.gif

BBL

Edited by Mandy1980, 29 November 2009 - 08:00 PM.

#70 Bubsies

Posted 30 November 2009 - 10:08 AM

Morning girls!!!

Yes - still counting down the days here. DH is going away for a whole 7 days on tuesday and Im hoping I don't go while he is away. I had a feeling over the weekend that I will either go on the 12th, 13th or 20th. Haven't had any feeling about a date etc till the weekend but on Sunday I just felt like I only have 2 weeks left - belly feels different, bub isn't doing much these days etc...now I have said that I will probably go wayy over ha ha! Just got to get through this week then bub can come anytime. Ob appt tomorrow morning so will see what they say is going on original.gif

No net on at home eiher till friday (been out since last thurs) so I am sooo deprived of my online communication lol....if you don't hear from me I haven't fallen off the face of the earth just haven't been into the office original.gif

Anyone want to pm me a mobile no incase I end up in hosp. in the next few weeks?

Kathreen - releived to hear all is well. I must post another belly pic soon as I guess Im not going to be big much longer original.gif

#71 lep_78

Posted 30 November 2009 - 10:21 AM

Kat great photo- just love that twin tummy!! biggrin.gif  FWIW i didnt get any bigger with the twins than with my single pregnancies although the skin doesnt seem to go back like it did with my first!! ohmy.gif  did you have any issues with your other pregnancies with gestational diabeties? i didnt have it with my single ones but did with the twins sad.gif  there is an increased risk due to the two placentas. so glad the bleeding has all but gone - take care and look after yourself. hhugs.gif

bubsie - gosh not long to go now!! guess it will be interesting to see when it comes - hopefully your DH will be home - is he going far away?
how quick has this year gone ohmy.gif  Mitchell will be 1 in Jan biggrin.gif

mandy1980 - good luck for the 17th hope all goes well - are you finding out the sex?

ok better go - sort out the domestic disputes between the little lovelies dev (6).gif

hhugs.gif to everyone

Edited by lep_78, 30 November 2009 - 10:26 AM.

#72 00ruby00

Posted 30 November 2009 - 02:12 PM

Fiona- thanks hunxxx
I haven't had gestational diabeties problems... I don't even know how many placenta's etc yet... will find all that out on friday.. for the nt 12 week ultrasound.

Shane is home tomorrow eexcite.gif and 4 more sleep's until we get to see the babies for the first time together...as you probably remember.. shane was away when I had my first ob appointment.

Anyways.. I am going to have a nap while I can.

xxxx

#73 tintoela

Posted 30 November 2009 - 05:09 PM

Hi all,

Mandy - yes got some vitamin b6 - my doctor said it just relaxes you more - so lets hope thats what i need some relaxation.  Do you take it even after ovulation?  No sign of ovulation yet - but am only on cd9.

kat - yeah on seeing the bubs again. Hope all goes well on friday.

Edited by tintoela, 30 November 2009 - 05:10 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Top 5 Viewed Articles

Advertisement

Advertisement

Essential Baby and Essential Kids is the place to find parenting information and parenting support relating to conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids, maternity, family budgeting, family travel, nutrition and wellbeing, family entertainment, kids entertainment, tips for the family home, child-friendly recipes and parenting. Try our pregnancy due date calculator to determine your due date, or our ovulation calculator to predict ovulation and your fertile period. Our pregnancy week by week guide shows your baby's stages of development. Access our very active mum's discussion groups in the Essential Baby forums or the Essential Kids forums to talk to mums about conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids and parenting lifestyle. Essential Baby also offers a baby names database of more than 22,000 baby names, popular baby names, boys' names, girls' names and baby names advice in our baby names forum. Essential Kids features a range of free printable worksheets for kids from preschool years through to primary school years. For the latest baby clothes, maternity clothes, maternity accessories, toddler products, kids toys and kids clothing, breastfeeding and other parenting resources, check out Essential Baby and Essential Kids.