Buzzie's Sig Requests
-On 'Maternity Leave' (till further notice..)

• Please log in to reply
665 replies to this topic

#51 Madametulip

Posted 15 December 2009 - 09:48 AM

Hi Buzzie just wondering if you could make a sig for me please.

I have found this pic and would like something like "Life is all about the Journey, not the destination"  Other than that, feel free to do what ever you like! biggrin.gif

Thanks very much.

#52 Guest_BBlessed_*

Posted 15 December 2009 - 09:52 AM

Aw thanks so much! You've been busy! I'm very impressed that you got so many done so fast!! Your Griffin must be a good sleeper and not interrupt you??!!

Can I request one minor change, if it's not too much hassle? Can you swap the penguin/snow on the Xmas one, for a nativity type pic - just a star or a manger or something like that? Thanks so much!
I had better put Meka's up right away - her bday is tomorrow and Noah's is a week later so she'll only get a week's "air time"!!!

Thankyou again!

Edited by BBlessed, 15 December 2009 - 09:53 AM.

#53 kboomba

Posted 15 December 2009 - 10:00 AM

Thank you so much for my signature!!

Have a great day biggrin.gif

#54 Buzzie

Posted 15 December 2009 - 11:24 AM

Bblessed - no probs, here you go original.gif (and yep, I did those sigs last night while DS was asleep and DH was watching some cr@p on the telle happy.gif )

kboomba - No worries! original.gif

For madametulip

#55 beck73

Posted 15 December 2009 - 12:47 PM

Hi there, just wondering if I could be added to the end of your list for a new sig?  Something 'Christmassy' of course, and as the pic shows my DS3 and DD maybe some text along the lines of 'Benny and Eloise wish you all a very Merry Christmas', or maybe something about it being Eloise's first Christmas - not very original I know, so feel free to get a bit more creative if the urge strikes you wink.gif

Link to pic here

Thanks in advance...

Beck

Edited by beck73, 15 December 2009 - 12:49 PM.

#56 Madametulip

Posted 15 December 2009 - 12:53 PM

That is absolutely perfect!

Thank you so much!

#57 ladybeetle1

Posted 15 December 2009 - 02:02 PM

Hi Elise

Can you please make me a signature for this photo?  Just with Lily Eve 22.08.08.

http://i910.photobucket.com/albums/ac301/bda20/030.jpg

Thank you

Kel

#58 Guest_BBlessed_*

Posted 15 December 2009 - 02:26 PM

Thanks so much Elise! I really appreciate it - it is perfect!!

#59 Buzzie

Posted 15 December 2009 - 05:28 PM

For kel123 - Gorgeous pic..

Bblessed - Your welcome original.gif

Madametulip - Glad you like it! happy.gif

For bec73 - Great pic!

#60 beck73

Posted 15 December 2009 - 06:34 PM

Perfect, thank you so much original.gif

Beck x

#61 Buzzie

Posted 15 December 2009 - 08:42 PM

No worries -glad you like it! original.gif

#62 ladybeetle1

Posted 16 December 2009 - 06:07 AM

Thank you so much Buzzie, I love it!  I just have to work out how to get it to display now!

#63 Buzzie

Posted 16 December 2009 - 10:18 AM

No worries kel123 - Your DD was born on the same day as my DS Tounge1.gif wub.gif

#64 evanesco

Posted 30 December 2009 - 10:02 PM

Hi Buzzie!

Could I please have a new siggy?

http://i623.photobucket.com/albums/tt317/k...al/IMG_0753.jpg
with "nom nom nom"

Thankyou!

#65 Buzzie

Posted 30 December 2009 - 10:09 PM

Hi Mrs-Marty! original.gif

How is this (what a gorgeous pic!)

#66 evanesco

Posted 30 December 2009 - 10:21 PM

ohmy.gif Perfect!

Thankyou, as always  biggrin.gif

#67 Buzzie

Posted 30 December 2009 - 10:37 PM

Wow I was quick with that one haha..

Glad you like it original.gif

#68 Buzzie

Posted 01 January 2010 - 03:24 PM

Here you go Freaky,

I hope you dont mind, but I found a different pic that i thought worked better.. but if you really want the other pic I'll happily have another go for you original.gif

Hope you like it:

#69 FreeRangeBabies

Posted 01 January 2010 - 03:29 PM

HI

Seeing as you have such a great name for your DS I thought you may like to share some love and do me a sig.... Please?!

This is the photo......

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2046...mp;l=ba0afd2d12

with the writing....

Phoenix & Griffin, best friends since January 2009

Thanks!

#70 Buzzie

Posted 01 January 2010 - 03:34 PM

Ohh good, I'm glad you like it original.gif

#71 Buzzie

Posted 01 January 2010 - 03:40 PM

mamaturtle - great choice in names wink.gif I'll have one up for you a bit later on original.gif

#72 dreamingofcats

Posted 01 January 2010 - 04:13 PM

Happy New year Buzzie buzz buzz. laughing2.gif

Was wondering if I could one of your perfecto sigs please biggrin.gif

Its three piccies and I was thinking a caption about fun times with friends or something more witty as the main piccie is a picture of my dogs with their two pals.

Ill leave it up to your wonderful imagination!

#73 Buzzie

Posted 01 January 2010 - 04:18 PM

mamaturtle

How is this original.gif

DOL - Hellooo there! waves.gif I shall have a play for you in a little while original.gif

#74 abbamum

Posted 01 January 2010 - 06:27 PM

Hi Buzzie

I have never had a proper sig before and was hoping I may be able to get one made by you.

the link for my picture is here http://i683.photobucket.com/albums/vv199/tamngrant/091.jpg

Anything would be great

My twin boys names are Brodie and Jayden Miles they were born on the 1/3/2009. Anything else you need let me know.

I am so excited to see what you can do yay!!

Tam

#75 Buzzie

Posted 01 January 2010 - 07:45 PM

For DOL

original.gif

abbamum - I am playing with yours now original.gif

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Top 5 Viewed Articles

Advertisement

Advertisement

Essential Baby and Essential Kids is the place to find parenting information and parenting support relating to conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids, maternity, family budgeting, family travel, nutrition and wellbeing, family entertainment, kids entertainment, tips for the family home, child-friendly recipes and parenting. Try our pregnancy due date calculator to determine your due date, or our ovulation calculator to predict ovulation and your fertile period. Our pregnancy week by week guide shows your baby's stages of development. Access our very active mum's discussion groups in the Essential Baby forums or the Essential Kids forums to talk to mums about conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids and parenting lifestyle. Essential Baby also offers a baby names database of more than 22,000 baby names, popular baby names, boys' names, girls' names and baby names advice in our baby names forum. Essential Kids features a range of free printable worksheets for kids from preschool years through to primary school years. For the latest baby clothes, maternity clothes, maternity accessories, toddler products, kids toys and kids clothing, breastfeeding and other parenting resources, check out Essential Baby and Essential Kids.