November 06 Parents # 134

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
76 replies to this topic

#76 hawkchick

Posted 09 January 2010 - 05:57 PM

Tam - I've been slammed in the WDYT forum before. Try not to take any notice. Some people sit on EB all day long looking for someone vulnerable to take a swipe at. Thanks for saying I look 30!!!!
ETA: I just read some of your WDYT thread and one of the people who was nicest to you has been a complete b**ch to me in the past so there you go...

Blish YAY on going to the gym!! Wow 40 this year, you definately don't look it in any pics I have seen of you!!

Katy - you and Tam are my new best friends original.gif

(My birthday is in June)

Edited by Blish, 09 January 2010 - 06:02 PM.

#77 *Mindy*

Posted 10 January 2010 - 12:08 PM

Hello

So sorry i have not been around, it seems i have missed alot.

Tam - hugs to you, there is not much else I can say but hope you guys get all the help you need! You sound like a very loving couple, you will get through it all!!

Rach - hope camping is great! Hope that things get sorted out with your mother, I like tams suggestion.

Stace - sounds like u had so much fun, wish it was me!! I am trying to plan our next holiday alreay, just a week probably Vanuatu at this stage!!

Kirsty - Sorry to hear about your BIL's relationship and glad the date for thw wedding did not get changed. Jennifers party sounds awesome!!

Katy - Hope Zac is Better we have had way to much sickess over the last 6weeks

Tracey - glad your holiday was lovely!

Sorry thats as far as my mind will work right noe, i am so vague these days.

We had a busy xmas and new year we went down the coast for xmas and had my sister and her family stay afterwards (11 people in our house) glad its all over.

Ryan is excited about starting school and i an enrolling Sienna in 1 day a week as she wants to go so badly. Ii will be interesting seeing how she takes to it.

I have been busy with my Tupperware, have been taking orders from family etc and posting it around! Have a couple of parties for Jan (thanks Alison!!) and am hoping to build my business quickly as I am really into it. I have now got 3 recruits (suprisingly) so I am hoping that this will all take off for me! Just need to establish a good customer base which is what i am working on!

Have been tossing up lots of things of late still slowly doing my course although have not touched it for 6 weeks or so now, have an assignemnt due end of this month which i should probably get working on!

Am about to do all my registratons to breed my new dog later in the year although she is being a rascal and have considered getting rid of her a couple of times as she keeps getting out of our fences.

Ok i better go Sienna wants to play barbies!!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Top 5 Viewed Articles

Advertisement

Advertisement

Essential Baby and Essential Kids is the place to find parenting information and parenting support relating to conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids, maternity, family budgeting, family travel, nutrition and wellbeing, family entertainment, kids entertainment, tips for the family home, child-friendly recipes and parenting. Try our pregnancy due date calculator to determine your due date, or our ovulation calculator to predict ovulation and your fertile period. Our pregnancy week by week guide shows your baby's stages of development. Access our very active mum's discussion groups in the Essential Baby forums or the Essential Kids forums to talk to mums about conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids and parenting lifestyle. Essential Baby also offers a baby names database of more than 22,000 baby names, popular baby names, boys' names, girls' names and baby names advice in our baby names forum. Essential Kids features a range of free printable worksheets for kids from preschool years through to primary school years. For the latest baby clothes, maternity clothes, maternity accessories, toddler products, kids toys and kids clothing, breastfeeding and other parenting resources, check out Essential Baby and Essential Kids.