Photo's of our angel babies thread
A place to share your photo of your angel babies

• Please log in to reply
271 replies to this topic

#1 angelblake

Posted 06 January 2010 - 02:12 PM

Hello my fellow angel mummies

I thought i would start a thread were we could all share photo's of our angel babies.

For those people who find these photo's disgusting or too confronting... Please dont look. This thread is for angel mummies to share our beautiful babies without any cruel comments etc.

Here is a picture of my beautiful son Blake:

I have others that i will share soon.

Look forward to seeing pictures of your babies that are so precious.

Tiarna x

Edited by boy4me2009, 08 January 2010 - 12:09 PM.
edited to resize photo

#2 hitchcock71

Posted 06 January 2010 - 02:16 PM

your son blake was a beautiful baby - sorry for your loss xxxxx

#3 ~ky~

Posted 06 January 2010 - 05:18 PM

Blake is absolutely gorgeous ... I just had to gaze at him for ages!

Please, a reminder for when posting images that ...

They must be 470 (high) x 160 (wide) pixels and no larger than 30kb. Taken from the forum rules

Parents who have not experienced the loss of a child, I ask that you be sensitive in your comments and treat this thread with the respect that you would one about the loss of an adult. Thankyou

#4 ~ky~

Posted 06 January 2010 - 05:22 PM

This is my Ruby - the only one of my four angels that I have a photo of.

(clickable thumbnail)

#5 Gossipgirl

Posted 06 January 2010 - 05:23 PM

i saw this inrecent topics

boy4me2009 Your baby is divine so perfect

so sorry for your loss xoxoxoxoxo

edited to add ky ruby was adorable xoxoxoxox

Edited by macheles, 06 January 2010 - 05:24 PM.

#6 anon60

Posted 06 January 2010 - 05:23 PM

So sorry that your beautiful Blake couldn't stay longer with you.

#7 Emm27

Posted 06 January 2010 - 05:25 PM

Blake is just beautiful - I am so sorry you didn't get to be with him for longer.

Ky - I have seen your gorgeous Ruby before, she is just lovely.

Edited by marnie27, 06 January 2010 - 05:26 PM.

#8 Guest_MilkyBarMum_*

Posted 06 January 2010 - 05:29 PM

My heart goes out to you both. may your angels fly in you heart. bbighug.gif They are both so sweet. wub.gif

#9 Guest_Hi-jinx_*

Posted 06 January 2010 - 05:39 PM

Blake is just so precious, what a beautiful little boy wub.gif

Ruby is such a gorgeous baby girl.

I am so very sorry your babies are no longer here on earth hhugs.gif hhugs.gif  Thank you so much for sharing their pictures with us.

Edited by Hi-jinx, 06 January 2010 - 05:42 PM.

#10 Jackrabbit

Posted 06 January 2010 - 06:43 PM

Both your bubs are beautiful.

I was going to share a pic of my Charlie but I can't seem to get the file small enough.

#11 Guest_purplemonkey_*

Posted 06 January 2010 - 07:12 PM

Edited by sonofdad, 21 January 2011 - 05:51 PM.

#12 RedsGirl

Posted 06 January 2010 - 07:19 PM

Oh ladies, what gorgeous babies. I am so glad you shared them with us.

I've seen Eden's picture before and she  looks just like a perfect little doll. Blake is a gorgeous little man, and Ruby is so beautiful.

It breaks my heart your little ones have left you.. I really can't imagine anything more painful.

#13 raisins

Posted 06 January 2010 - 07:27 PM

Your babies are all truly beautiful. I'm sorry for everyones loss.

As Christian wasn't quite 16 weeks, I don't have a photo to share. I do however have the ultrasound pictures that I will treasure forever.
I'll always love him.

Don't ever let anybody tell you that the pictures you have of your babies aren't worth sharing. Every child deserves recognition. Rest peacefully Angel babies. hheart.gif

#14 corenmh-ma24

Posted 06 January 2010 - 07:34 PM

Hi guys,

This might seem like a silly question, but, the photos I have of my angel Jacob were taken when he was still alive. He died 30 hours after he was born. Is it ok for me to post a photo of Jacob alive? I can't believe I'm asking this, I feel like an idiot, but I don't want to upset anyone IYKWIM.

#15 Guest_purplemonkey_*

Posted 06 January 2010 - 07:39 PM

Edited by sonofdad, 21 January 2011 - 05:52 PM.

#16 Guest_kalita_*

Posted 06 January 2010 - 07:44 PM

Your little ones are beautiful wub.gif  wub.gif

I can't share my photos with anyone yet, I'm still not ready. But I'm glad this thread is here original.gif

#17 mychichi

Posted 06 January 2010 - 07:47 PM

I also saw this come up in recent topics, and wanted to say thank you for sharing the photos of your beautiful children.  I am truly sorry for loss. sad.gif

My grandmother lost her first DD, she was over a month due and was stillborn sad.gif my grandmother never got to even see her daughter which I thought was very sad.

I hope you didn't mind me popping in to say this.  blush.gif

#18 Guest_Hi-jinx_*

Posted 06 January 2010 - 07:55 PM

Eden is so beautiful wub.gif look at those Gorgeous lips!

My sister was stillborn at 38 weeks, my mother showed me her pictures after my son was born, as they looked identical. It was one of the most precious moments of my life. My mum and I were in tears remembering her angel baby. I'll never forget how beautiful my little sister was.

#19 angelblake

Posted 06 January 2010 - 07:56 PM

Of course Corenmh-ma24 you can share your picture of your beautiful little boy. This thread is for angel babies, even though he was alive at the time he still is an angel baby now.

Thank you for the beautiful photos of Ruby and Eden. I feel honoured to have seen these photos and to keep all our babies memories alive.

Keep em coming ladies!

Tiarna

#20 SCARFACE CLAW

Posted 06 January 2010 - 07:58 PM

I too saw this in recent topics; and want to say all your babies are just gorgeous. I can't imagine how anyone could be offended by them! Also, I'm so sorry for your loss; thank goodness you have these lovely pictures to look back and remember.

On a side note, I was wondering why angel babies have such red lips? (I hope this question doesn't seem offensive, I'm truly curious. I actually think it's really pretty).

#21 angelblake

Posted 06 January 2010 - 08:16 PM

QUOTE (Muffin's Mummy @ 06/01/2010, 05:58 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I too saw this in recent topics; and want to say all your babies are just gorgeous. I can't imagine how anyone could be offended by them! Also, I'm so sorry for your loss; thank goodness you have these lovely pictures to look back and remember.

On a side note, I was wondering why angel babies have such red lips? (I hope this question doesn't seem offensive, I'm truly curious. I actually think it's really pretty).

I actually dont know why! Blakes lips were dark red also but they never told me why. I guess maybe because the blood settles or something like that. When i first saw him i wondered the exact same question so please dont think i will be offended by it and im sure the other ladies here are the same. I too think its very pretty.

#22 nessiehorses

Posted 06 January 2010 - 08:46 PM

This is one of my favourite ones of William.

It still grieves me that we don't have a single picture of when he was alive.....

#23 harrison~at~last

Posted 06 January 2010 - 08:51 PM

I would imagine (from what my Stepfather has told me having worked in the funeral industry) that it may be because the baby has been head down in the womb so the blood has travelled to that end, and the lips having such thin skin? may make them appear a lot redder?  just a guess, I'm not at all qualified to give a definate answer.  I had been curious about it too though.

Also, all of your babies are absolutely gorgeous!  I'm sorry for all of your losses xxx

#24 Ianthe

Posted 06 January 2010 - 08:56 PM

What absolutely beautiful babies. So incredibly precious.

Edited by Ianthe, 06 January 2010 - 08:56 PM.

#25 Sarie

Posted 06 January 2010 - 08:57 PM

Here's my DS Logan.

Edited to add, he's a bit bruised as he was a forceps delivery sad.gif

Edited by Zemsky, 06 January 2010 - 08:58 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Top 5 Viewed Articles

Advertisement

Advertisement

Essential Baby and Essential Kids is the place to find parenting information and parenting support relating to conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids, maternity, family budgeting, family travel, nutrition and wellbeing, family entertainment, kids entertainment, tips for the family home, child-friendly recipes and parenting. Try our pregnancy due date calculator to determine your due date, or our ovulation calculator to predict ovulation and your fertile period. Our pregnancy week by week guide shows your baby's stages of development. Access our very active mum's discussion groups in the Essential Baby forums or the Essential Kids forums to talk to mums about conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids and parenting lifestyle. Essential Baby also offers a baby names database of more than 22,000 baby names, popular baby names, boys' names, girls' names and baby names advice in our baby names forum. Essential Kids features a range of free printable worksheets for kids from preschool years through to primary school years. For the latest baby clothes, maternity clothes, maternity accessories, toddler products, kids toys and kids clothing, breastfeeding and other parenting resources, check out Essential Baby and Essential Kids.