Photo's of our angel babies thread
A place to share your photo of your angel babies

• Please log in to reply
271 replies to this topic

#251 Fluster

Posted 16 November 2011 - 11:19 PM

I'm so sorry for all of you who have suffered these heartbreaking losses.  I couldn't bear to go back more than a few pages.  It's so unfair sad.gif

Studiobird, that is an amazing photo of you and Avery.  He has the most awesome name ever, a writer or explorer's name.

Kekaco (sp?), Caelum looks so similar to my son my heart skipped a beat.  I may be biaised but he's just too gorgeous.

Starletta, you and Harry look so very young in your shot together, but the photo of him on the scales is so sad.  He should have been kicking and wailing in that photo.

Kellz, your daughter is so unimaginably delicate.  She looks at peace in your hands, as if even in death she knew where she was safe.

#252 flyingfree

Posted 16 November 2011 - 11:55 PM

Kellzz thank you for sharing the gorgeous photos of your little girl, I love the second one with all the precious items around her, i wish I had thought of doing something like that for one of my girls  hheart.gif

#253 rochelleellen1989

Posted 23 November 2011 - 05:04 PM

@StudioBird...I was reading through your blog and I came across a photo that was taken by Fiona Lumsdaine...I couldn't hold back the tears...that one photo, TRULY says a thousand words...and it seems they're all of pain.
I can't imagine what you must have gone through and I hope I'm not putting my foot in it (which unfortunately I do alot) but this one photo just... i cant even thinkof words, I just look and i want to cry, i put myself in your shoes (obviously I have NO idea what you're going through) and I feel so much heart ache.

I just want to say that you are truly so very brave to have gone through this and come out as strong as you are. and for letting people know your story.

Thank You  hheart.gif

#254 rochelleellen1989

Posted 07 January 2012 - 04:09 PM

hope you all won't mind me adding my story, he wasn't MY baby, but we all lived together for most of his life.

My Nephew Christopher was born march 2002. lived with us with his mum, dad and older brother D.

They moved out around oct 2002.

on Nov 12 2002 he drowned in the family bath.

i still miss him and i wonder what type of person he would be, he would've turned 10 in march 2012.
sorry I didn't mean to place blame. Its just hard to forgive and forget sometimes.
I suppose it can help people know the dangers of bath seats, they give a FALSE sense of security.

Edited by rochelleellen1989, 07 January 2012 - 04:47 PM.

#255 lovingjunk

Posted 15 June 2012 - 11:14 PM

Thank you for sharing pics of your beautiful babies <3 xxx

#256 Serenitys_Mom

Posted 22 October 2013 - 10:04 AM

Here is photos of my sweet baby girl Serenity Michelle it has been 4 years and I still will never forget her face/smell, I still hurt from the tragic event of the loss of my daughter.

She passed away due to DVT to placenta which is deep vein thrombosis at 32 week's gestation. Her brother and her was born at 33 week's "twins". Induced labor due to his heart deceleration in womb.
On April 18th 2009 we welcomed both Serenity and Tristan where born into this world.

Attached Files

Edited by Serenitys_Mom, 22 October 2013 - 10:41 AM.

#257 Mariamsmum

Posted 27 October 2013 - 05:46 PM

Serenity is just beautiful. Thank you for sharing her with us.
Much love to you and your family and her brother Tristan.

#258 Froger

Posted 27 October 2013 - 06:36 PM

Serenity's_mom, your little Serenity is gorgeous. I just love her name as well. Beautiful.

#259 sakura73

Posted 06 November 2013 - 01:41 PM

Serenity is a beautiful name for a beautiful girl. I am very sorry she could not stay with you.

#260 ~ky~

Posted 17 November 2013 - 03:25 AM

Serenity is pure perfection! Thank you for sharing her pictures and story with us ...

#261 Zoe&Shaneplus5

Posted 31 July 2015 - 12:39 PM

My dearest angel Rhys Timothy

Born sleeping 3/11/14 19wks

The first photo of him other than his feet that I have ever shared. Xxx

Attached Files

#262 flyingfree

Posted 31 July 2015 - 05:52 PM

Thank you for sharing your precious Rhys will us, he had a very cute little nose xxx

#263 Mariamsmum

Posted 02 August 2015 - 09:05 PM

Rhys is just beautiful Zoe and Shane.
Thank you for sharing him with us :heart:

#264 Guest_canadianmum_*

Posted 02 August 2015 - 09:27 PM

What darling wee feet, my thoughts are with you Zoe and Shane.

#265 FeelingcLucky

Posted 02 August 2015 - 09:35 PM

Sending my thoughts and love to you and your family, what a beautiful little man xoxoxo

#266 sakura73

Posted 21 August 2015 - 11:28 AM

A beautiful man and such precious pictures to remember him by.

#267 Mish+3

Posted 22 February 2016 - 02:00 PM

Thank you for sharing your beautiful Angels with us.

If i may i'd like to share my son Isaac with you.
I found out at my 20 week scan that we had lost him and he entered this world quietly on 30/01/2016. Due to his size they believe His heart stopped beating at 16 weeks.
Sorry if my pics are a little confronting.

P.s sorry if i have uploaded wrong its been 10yrs since i uploaded any pics to eb

http://s26.photobuck...saac 30-01-2016

#268 MummyHILI

Posted 22 February 2016 - 02:16 PM

Isaac is gorgeous Mish+3. I'm so sorry for your loss xo

#269 Mariamsmum

Posted 23 February 2016 - 10:06 AM

Isaac is beautiful. I am so sorry he couldn't stay :heart:

#270 lurfest

Posted 23 February 2016 - 10:22 AM

Mish+3, I'm so sorry for the loss of your beautiful little boy.

#271 Mishu

Posted 23 February 2016 - 10:27 AM

Isaac is just beautiful.

#272 InOmniaParatus

Posted 27 September 2016 - 09:39 PM

This thread totally made me cry! I am so sorry that all of you had to go through this.  All the babies posted are absolutely beautiful :cry: :heart:

Edited by InOmniaParatus, 27 September 2016 - 09:40 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Top 5 Viewed Articles

Advertisement

Advertisement

Essential Baby and Essential Kids is the place to find parenting information and parenting support relating to conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids, maternity, family budgeting, family travel, nutrition and wellbeing, family entertainment, kids entertainment, tips for the family home, child-friendly recipes and parenting. Try our pregnancy due date calculator to determine your due date, or our ovulation calculator to predict ovulation and your fertile period. Our pregnancy week by week guide shows your baby's stages of development. Access our very active mum's discussion groups in the Essential Baby forums or the Essential Kids forums to talk to mums about conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids and parenting lifestyle. Essential Baby also offers a baby names database of more than 22,000 baby names, popular baby names, boys' names, girls' names and baby names advice in our baby names forum. Essential Kids features a range of free printable worksheets for kids from preschool years through to primary school years. For the latest baby clothes, maternity clothes, maternity accessories, toddler products, kids toys and kids clothing, breastfeeding and other parenting resources, check out Essential Baby and Essential Kids.