November 08 Parents # 12

• Please log in to reply
35 replies to this topic

#26 nswsharlene

Posted 21 April 2010 - 05:33 PM

dairymaid yep i sure do remember you  wink.gif

even when we take him for a drive he doesn't often have a nap & when he does he wakes screaming cause he didn't sleep long enough  sad.gif  
congrats on being preggers again too BTW  original.gif  there's no way there will be anymore for me  biggrin.gif

#27 Kitty_2010

Posted 14 June 2010 - 04:11 PM

hey all,

OMG I just realised I havent been in here since I was 30weeks along with DS. Well as you can see from my sig Roman has arrived and the poor thing was nameless for 2 weeks, We just couldnt decide. original.gif He is now 11weeks old and finally settling down however Sahara has decided in the last 2 weeks that she is going to be very nasty and pinch and hit him!!! she does it soo slyly though as she checks to see if we are watching before doing it!! before that she was soo loving and caring wanting cuddles and kisses and even sitting beside me and "helping" me feed him his bottles! IDK am hoping it will pass quickly!

NO: is this anyone elses little ones fav word??? this and dont, get, dont touch, or and one that I am ashamed she has picked up from me "sh*t" they really do pick up everything hey!

Dairy: have you had bub yet??? (might have to go have a stalk!!! LOL)

Sleep: Sahara generally sleeps through and will have a 2hour sleep during the day, any less and we have a feral on our hands LOL

Well I have to go cause she has woken from her sleep and is crying which means I have a feral!!!!!

chat again soon!

#28 CoreysMummy

Posted 10 July 2010 - 01:15 PM

Hi everyone,

Wow it's been forever since I posted in here.

Joshua now has 6 teeth - 4 up the top and 2 down the bottom.  Eating is hit and miss and the moment.

Sleeping the last 4 day/nights have been a bit strange - normally you can lay him down and he will cry a bit then goes off to sleep but at the moment you have to sit with him or nurse him till he crashes. but at daycare he goes to sleep no problems and will sleep.

#29 Blizzard of Blue

Posted 04 October 2010 - 08:03 PM

Hi All,

Wow it has been absolutely ages since I was in here.  Mostly just talk on FB now.  blush.gif

Isaac is nearly 2 and is such a cheeky little bugger, he seems to only pick up the words we really shouldn't have said in front of him!!

We are all doing well and hope you and your families are too.

Short and sweet!

Trish xox

#30 Kitty_2010

Posted 07 November 2010 - 11:15 PM

Hi everyone,

Wow how is it, Has been or almost been 2years since we have had out babies. My Sahara is growing so wonderfully and she is soooo big 92cm tall however that was a couple of months ago So I will be measuring her again on her 2nd birthday as they now say that you grow to be double you height at age 2! WOW I am going to have a very tall girl!

Tick tac: congrats on the new bub to be, I am on FB too! were you part of the Nov 08 FB group?

Well I best be off Roman has been sleeping badly, so need to get to bed soon!

Keisha

#31 nswsharlene

Posted 28 December 2010 - 07:35 PM

Merry xmas & happy new year everyone  biggrin.gif  wink.gif  cool.gif  happy.gif
Lucas still doesn't sleep through & hops into our bed in the middle of the night.He's also not talking very well for his age & is eating very little these days.Sorry for the whinge post but is anyone else going through this too?

#32 Kitty_2010

Posted 28 December 2010 - 09:57 PM

HI all, well anyone that comes here LOL.

Sharlene: I am sorry I cant help Sahara is sleeping well however only eats what she wants to and is also a bitbehind in her speech. We had her assesed a few weeks and she is around 6-8months behind. If you are worried ask you GP for a referal to see a speechy!

Hard to believe our babies are 2 already! Sahara is doing well and giving me grief and is soo full on! Never stops and most of the time just mean to her brother!

Well Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year and I hope all out Nov babies are doing well and growing strong!

#33 CoreysMummy

Posted 30 December 2010 - 09:14 AM

MERRY CHRISTMAS AND BEST WISHES FOR 2011 EVERYONE   biggrin.gif  biggrin.gif  biggrin.gif

Joshua is becoming a very independent little man now. And very good at throwing TEMPER TANTRUMS when he doesn't get what he wants.  sad.gif

He is also teething so the last week has been a bit of a struggle as he seems to wake between 2 - 2.30am and just cries and cries till we go and get him and bring him into bed with us.

#34 adnama

Posted 27 September 2011 - 09:23 PM

ph34r.gif

Can't believe they are turning 3 soon.

#35 Blizzard of Blue

Posted 11 October 2011 - 11:43 AM

I know!  We are already having to start thinking about schools.

Isaac is such an independent 'big boy' now.  He has to try and do everything himself (although he is still a terrible eater at home - we have to sit down next to him and feed him sometimes to make sure he even eats).

He is quite adept at using my ipod touch and the mouse on the computer and has almost mastered mario cart on the wii.

Joshua loves his big brother and smiles and giggles whenever Isaac pays him attention and he especially loves playing peek a boo with Isaac. I am so glad that they get along (for now anyway - lol).

What is everyone else's family up to these days?

#36 adnama

Posted 31 October 2011 - 08:57 PM

HAPPY 3rd BIRTHDAY to all our "November" Babies

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Top 5 Viewed Articles

Advertisement

Advertisement

Essential Baby and Essential Kids is the place to find parenting information and parenting support relating to conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids, maternity, family budgeting, family travel, nutrition and wellbeing, family entertainment, kids entertainment, tips for the family home, child-friendly recipes and parenting. Try our pregnancy due date calculator to determine your due date, or our ovulation calculator to predict ovulation and your fertile period. Our pregnancy week by week guide shows your baby's stages of development. Access our very active mum's discussion groups in the Essential Baby forums or the Essential Kids forums to talk to mums about conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids and parenting lifestyle. Essential Baby also offers a baby names database of more than 22,000 baby names, popular baby names, boys' names, girls' names and baby names advice in our baby names forum. Essential Kids features a range of free printable worksheets for kids from preschool years through to primary school years. For the latest baby clothes, maternity clothes, maternity accessories, toddler products, kids toys and kids clothing, breastfeeding and other parenting resources, check out Essential Baby and Essential Kids.