Tupperware #62

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
225 replies to this topic

#26 RedTulip

Posted 15 January 2010 - 10:12 PM

QUOTE (**Katie** @ 15/01/2010, 10:59 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Does anyone have the sequence number for ordering the rice cooker?

Seq # - 0613 original.gif

Congrats on the party!

#27 ~sweetangelgirl~

Posted 15 January 2010 - 10:28 PM

Hi everyone!

I have just joined and am receiving my kit next week and my first party is next Saturday

I was referred her by RedTulip (thanks hun!) and there is so much great info!

#28 Blueblue

Posted 16 January 2010 - 11:44 AM

The lid fairy seems to take all my kids sipper cup lids. rolleyes.gif

I was wondering if you can buy just the lids....

And since reading this thread I have to get that squeeze thing. (never gotten super excited about something before...)

#29 RedTulip

Posted 16 January 2010 - 11:58 AM

Ermum - I have PM'ed you  happy.gif

waves.gif Hi ~sweetangelgirl~

Edited by RedTulip, 16 January 2010 - 11:59 AM.

#30 *~Kellie~*

Posted 16 January 2010 - 02:23 PM

Hey there, could someone in Townsville or surrounds help me with a replacement lid for a square Cranberry modular mate.

Cheers

Kellie

#31 ~JASB~

Posted 16 January 2010 - 05:08 PM

Kellie, one of the girls that posts here occasionally is from Townsville ... hopefully she'll answer you.  Is it a warranty replacement or do you need to purchase a new one?  If you're purchasing you'll need to get in quick - you won't be able to purchase Cranberry after February as it's being discontinued (will be available for warranty replacements for another 2 years though).

Hi sweetangelgirl!!  Welcome to our little gang.  Did RedTulip recruit you??!!

#32 ~sweetangelgirl~

Posted 16 January 2010 - 05:22 PM

Thanks for the welcome!

umm  blush.gif no - my fault, I let another friend talk me into it and I wish I had have joined under redtlip ages ago now-sooooo sorry hun!

#33 Elemenopee

Posted 16 January 2010 - 07:23 PM

I couldn't figure out how the sandwich keepers would click together so had to get 2 and figure it out. The easiest way to describe it is they '69'. Hope that mental image has helped others out (not to mention make them see their tupperware in a whole new light!)

#34 ~CheerBear~

Posted 16 January 2010 - 08:10 PM

QUOTE (kymbahlee @ 16/01/2010, 08:23 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I couldn't figure out how the sandwich keepers would click together so had to get 2 and figure it out. The easiest way to describe it is they '69'. Hope that mental image has helped others out (not to mention make them see their tupperware in a whole new light!)

Hi Ladies Hope everyone is going well! Just thought I would let you know that this idea is great until it goes wrong sad.gif When placing them together there is nothing holding the centre joins - if that makes sense - together, they can easily pop open and the contents fall out!

#35 abeni

Posted 16 January 2010 - 08:35 PM

roll2.gif

Welcome sweetangelgirl! You'll love it here.  I joined tupperware at the start of december and the girls in here have been fantastic!  Lots of great tips, motivation and encouragement!

And since reading this thread I have to get that squeeze thing. (never gotten super excited about something before...)

Yeah i didnt think it would be that great before i bought it, but it really is fantastic! Ive never actually decorated a cake before, and here's what i did for my DDs 1st Birthday this weekend: http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=3736...mp;id=883010054

#36 *~Kellie~*

Posted 16 January 2010 - 09:34 PM

It's a replacement under the lifetime warranty as it has split at the corner where the 'peel back' edge is.  BUT I wanted more too, so best get in before they're discontinued.

Cheers

Kellie

#37 ~ Four Blessings ~

Posted 17 January 2010 - 10:47 AM

Hi All,

I had my first party last night, (it was my mum lol) and I was worried when only 2 people turned up she was expecting 6 people so I thought for sure I wouldnt make much money from it.

We ended up getting $500 sales, my mum spent $200, her friend spent $200 and my SIL spent $100!!! I was so surprised.

And mum is going to collect a couple of outside orders, from those that couldnt make it, so will hold the party open till Tuesday.

I was so happy we made it to $500 with only that small ammount of people. And the best bit too is everyone said I did a really great job, mums friend said I did such a great job selling that she did not intend on spending that much money, but I really sold things for her, so that was a great compliment.

Anita.

Edited by AnitaWillHayJack, 17 January 2010 - 10:48 AM.

#38 ~sweetangelgirl~

Posted 17 January 2010 - 10:54 AM

Well done thats fantastic!

#39 stace

Posted 17 January 2010 - 11:07 AM

I cannot, for the life of me, find the seq codes for the bbq delight set or the keep tabs attendance gift....anyone??!!!

#40 abeni

Posted 17 January 2010 - 11:18 AM

thats great Anita!!

Stace - bbq delight 8282, keep tabs 7778

#41 RedTulip

Posted 17 January 2010 - 11:32 AM

BBQ Set - 8282

Keeptabs Mini - Attendance gift for weeks 1-3 - 7778

original.gif

#42 ~JASB~

Posted 17 January 2010 - 05:31 PM

You actually sold a bbq set?  Well done!   RT and I were just discussing last night how we wished we hadn't bought a sample of that - haven't sold a single one LOL

Anita, already FB talked to you tongue.gif  Hope party #2 this arv went well!

#43 froggyem

Posted 17 January 2010 - 07:15 PM

ddance.gif

#44 ~JASB~

Posted 17 January 2010 - 08:09 PM

LOL Em!  Glad I already talked to you or I'd be dying to know about your ddance.gif
roll2.gif

#45 Taylahbel

Posted 17 January 2010 - 08:41 PM

Jas

I know what you mean about the BBQ set I only sold one....maybe they will bring the soy scape range in the regular catalogue original.gif

#46 Taylahbel

Posted 17 January 2010 - 08:44 PM

QUOTE (*~Kellie~* @ 16/01/2010, 09:34 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
It's a replacement under the lifetime warranty as it has split at the corner where the 'peel back' edge is. BUT I wanted more too, so best get in before they're discontinued.

Cheers

Kellie

Hi Kellie

I am closer to Cairns then T'Ville but I will help you out if you want...just pm me. By the way...love your name LOL

Kellee biggrin.gif

#47 RedTulip

Posted 17 January 2010 - 10:01 PM

QUOTE (froggyem @ 17/01/2010, 07:15 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
ddance.gif

Do tell?  tongue.gif What's going on girls?  ph34r.gif

Small party today, but got a date. Woohooo! biggrin.gif

#48 froggyem

Posted 18 January 2010 - 07:19 AM

RT got 3 guest coming to SM tonight one hot and one warm... looks like i might be promoting out by sessions  grin.gif

#49 ~JASB~

Posted 18 January 2010 - 08:31 AM

... and she's been trying to get me to promote out with her too! laughing2.gif  I'm still not sure though ...

Congrats on the date RT!

Em, you know how we were talking last night about not missing SM's ... DH came home from work telling me he is working tonight ohmy.gif  
"noooo!  it's release night, I have to go!!!"  Thankfully he managed to change it and is doing the morning/lunch instead.  Many thanks to his 2IC who happily agreed to swapping with him LOL!

#50 *Mindy*

Posted 18 January 2010 - 08:54 AM

Hi All,

Michaela - Just do it!!! You can only try and if it does not work out u can always go back.

Emma - goodluck, i hope they all join!!

I have sold one BBQ set and have a sample, i am hoping my party this week will take one so i can drop stock!

I hope my party this week is good otherwise i have a big fat NOTHING....

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Top 5 Viewed Articles

Advertisement

Advertisement

Essential Baby and Essential Kids is the place to find parenting information and parenting support relating to conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids, maternity, family budgeting, family travel, nutrition and wellbeing, family entertainment, kids entertainment, tips for the family home, child-friendly recipes and parenting. Try our pregnancy due date calculator to determine your due date, or our ovulation calculator to predict ovulation and your fertile period. Our pregnancy week by week guide shows your baby's stages of development. Access our very active mum's discussion groups in the Essential Baby forums or the Essential Kids forums to talk to mums about conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids and parenting lifestyle. Essential Baby also offers a baby names database of more than 22,000 baby names, popular baby names, boys' names, girls' names and baby names advice in our baby names forum. Essential Kids features a range of free printable worksheets for kids from preschool years through to primary school years. For the latest baby clothes, maternity clothes, maternity accessories, toddler products, kids toys and kids clothing, breastfeeding and other parenting resources, check out Essential Baby and Essential Kids.