Tupperware #62

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
225 replies to this topic

#51 ~gaby~

Posted 18 January 2010 - 10:08 AM

I haven't sold the bbq set either, but that's because i haven't had a party since the 25th November laughing2.gif I've had orders, just no parties

#52 ~*~flowergirl~*~

Posted 18 January 2010 - 10:37 AM

Hi girls
hope it's ok to ask this in here

I've heard that my colour Modular Mates, Cranberry, is going to be discontinued soon. Is this correct?

If so, are there going to be any specials or do I have to pay full price to grab them before I can't get them anymore?

Thanks in advance.

#53 Party of Five

Posted 18 January 2010 - 11:15 AM

ph34r.gif Has anyone had the February release night yet?

#54 Neen

Posted 18 January 2010 - 12:03 PM

Hello everyone, I haven't been in this thread for nearly two years so you won't remember me.  Took my name off the list as well (and have notice there are stack still on there from years ago who no longer sell TW!).

Anyway, I'm still active but not doing parties, just sell to friends these days.  Did parties for a number of years but burned out as I got too busy.

My question to you guys is re the squeeze it thing... how different is it from the original piping ball?  I have the piping ball and wonder if they have made any improvements with the new product?

Thanks heaps!

#55 ~JASB~

Posted 18 January 2010 - 12:23 PM

No idea Neen as I've never seen the original piping ball you're talking about laughing2.gif

flowergirl, yep cranberry is discontinued after Feb, but unfortunately there are no MM specials atm (they had big specials on them in Nov/Dec!)  Where you located?  One of us might be able to help you out.

AFM:  I'm definately not promoting out.  Decision made for certain now.

Em, I've facebooked you my phone number, need to talk to you urgently but dont have your ph number!!

#56 ~gaby~

Posted 18 January 2010 - 12:24 PM

I've got release night tonight. Hopefully it's good!

#57 Party of Five

Posted 18 January 2010 - 12:25 PM

Wonder if it's going to be more things for back to school?

#58 froggyem

Posted 18 January 2010 - 01:06 PM

Hi girls waves.gif

neen i didnt own the old one but have been told by a few customers that have had both that the new one is HEAPS better?!

mochamum, i dont think it will be any more back to school stuff as it will really be too late.  I am thinking it will be something "summerish" they need to drop stock on b4 the winter range comes out  ph34r.gif

Em

#59 abeni

Posted 18 January 2010 - 01:17 PM

gaby or anyone else who has sm tonight - can you pm me the feb release when you get home?  My DD is in hospital so I wont be going, but I have customers wanting to see it asap.

Ps im thinking rock and serve 2L rounds will be on special, i think they're being discontinued as well?

#60 froggyem

Posted 18 January 2010 - 01:43 PM

i thought they were discontinued Ebony because out of stock?
we have SM tonight too so will do my best to PM you x

#61 abeni

Posted 18 January 2010 - 01:48 PM

I thought if they were out of stock the stock update would say backordered?

#62 Party of Five

Posted 18 January 2010 - 02:32 PM

QUOTE (froggyem @ 18/01/2010, 02:06 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
mochamum, i dont think it will be any more back to school stuff as it will really be too late.  I am thinking it will be something "summerish" they need to drop stock on b4 the winter range comes out  ph34r.gif

I did here that they may bring back the chocolate and lime Alegra set like they had last year ph34r.gif

#63 ~gaby~

Posted 18 January 2010 - 02:40 PM

Im pretty sure the RnS 2l is the same as the picnic set. They're only filling back orders

I'll try PM the release. Depends on what time i get home!

Ebony, I just saw on fb you & your DD are sick. I hope you get better soon & same with your DD. Poor poppit

#64 *Mindy*

Posted 18 January 2010 - 02:50 PM

re the alegra picnic set, i won that as part of the national party day but have not yet got it,  i was hoping it wuld be orange though to go with everything.

My manager is doing the release tonight but i doubt she would tell me what it is if i asked her..... maybe she would tell Michaela!!!

#65 Guest_jellybelly1_*

Posted 18 January 2010 - 07:46 PM

Edited by jellybelly1, 23 January 2010 - 02:08 PM.

#66 toosenuf

Posted 18 January 2010 - 08:08 PM

Hi

I brought the fast quench bottles for the girls for school/sport, but i think they leak, has anyone else noticed this?

#67 ~gaby~

Posted 18 January 2010 - 09:07 PM

I just want to say im not overly excited about the Feb release. I only got 3 things with takens & there was quite a few to choose from

#68 RedTulip

Posted 18 January 2010 - 10:11 PM

I LOVE the Feb stuff! I won one of the items in Dollar Draw, then realised I should have got something I didn't order  wwhistle.gif

Have heaps of customers who I've talked about the colours too and want to see it!

#69 ~ Four Blessings ~

Posted 18 January 2010 - 10:24 PM

another here that is not particulaly excited about the feb release, but oh well what to do.

#70 froggyem

Posted 18 January 2010 - 11:11 PM

isnt that funny that we are all so different

I AM EXCITED AS about the feb stuff, love it,
will use a lot of it a lot!!

did anyone send the PM

x
Em

toosenuf,
i love mine, but you have to make sure the lid/seal is closed properly or yes it will leak, if it is still doing it then return it to your demonstrator you may have received a faulty one
x

#71 froggyem

Posted 18 January 2010 - 11:14 PM

ddance.gif
forgot to dance in my previous posts
i now have 4 recruits.. 2 more in the pipes

yay

#72 RedTulip

Posted 18 January 2010 - 11:53 PM

QUOTE (froggyem @ 18/01/2010, 11:14 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
ddance.gif
forgot to dance in my previous posts
i now have 4 recruits.. 2 more in the pipes

yay

CONGRATULATIONS!!  ddance.gif ddance.gif ddance.gif ddance.gif    

The little "maker" gadget will be my new best friend in the kitchen  tongue.gif

#73 Mum2_bjr

Posted 19 January 2010 - 07:19 AM

can someone pm me what the release was havent seen it as yet as i missed sm last night as dh had to work back sad.gif really wanted to go as well

#74 RedTulip

Posted 19 January 2010 - 09:54 AM

QUOTE (Mum2_bjr @ 19/01/2010, 08:19 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
can someone pm me what the release was havent seen it as yet as i missed sm last night as dh had to work back sad.gif really wanted to go as well

I've emailed you  biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

#75 Neen

Posted 19 January 2010 - 10:22 AM

Thanks guys for the feedback re the piping ball/squeeze thingo... might have to get one and try it out!

Not a fan of the new release either... just not my sort of thing this month which is probably a good thing as I have too much TW anyway.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Top 5 Viewed Articles

Advertisement

Advertisement

Essential Baby and Essential Kids is the place to find parenting information and parenting support relating to conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids, maternity, family budgeting, family travel, nutrition and wellbeing, family entertainment, kids entertainment, tips for the family home, child-friendly recipes and parenting. Try our pregnancy due date calculator to determine your due date, or our ovulation calculator to predict ovulation and your fertile period. Our pregnancy week by week guide shows your baby's stages of development. Access our very active mum's discussion groups in the Essential Baby forums or the Essential Kids forums to talk to mums about conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids and parenting lifestyle. Essential Baby also offers a baby names database of more than 22,000 baby names, popular baby names, boys' names, girls' names and baby names advice in our baby names forum. Essential Kids features a range of free printable worksheets for kids from preschool years through to primary school years. For the latest baby clothes, maternity clothes, maternity accessories, toddler products, kids toys and kids clothing, breastfeeding and other parenting resources, check out Essential Baby and Essential Kids.