**JODES** thread

Mum2BennyJessie thread

--shazlee-- thread

Status TBC
~jess~jack~charlie~ thread

Amber7 thread

xox-jessie-xox thread

LittleMuffin thread

Edited by shimmershine, 18 August 2010 - 03:38 PM.

#2 ~Jam~

Posted 17 January 2010 - 06:20 PM

Hey there, can you add me to the "taking a break/not by request" group?

I will make some for general when I have time, but not up to full on request for now.

Thanks muchly!!

#3 Small Potatoes

Posted 18 January 2010 - 06:13 AM

Hi,

Can I be moved to the take a break/ not by request group too.

Cheers

#4 shimmershine

Posted 18 January 2010 - 10:15 AM

If your name isn't on the list, or you don't have a thread and take requests by PM, just post here and I will update.

#5 cah412

Posted 26 January 2010 - 12:01 PM

I'm still here Shimmer, and my link is correct

original.gif

Cass

#6 charlie23

Posted 26 January 2010 - 12:39 PM

I am still here and taking requests.

#7 twilly

Posted 26 January 2010 - 04:49 PM

Hello!

I have needed to resign with a new username after losing mine in a computer crash (email addy for password reminder was old!). So can you please update my details into the taking requests section- twilly (previously krysabell) new thread link is here: twilly Requests

oh and my new username has little to do with my new obsession with Twilight  blush.gif (ok... yes I DO love Edward wub.gif ) lol...

Krystal x

#8 cheekymummy

Posted 29 July 2010 - 09:35 AM

Can I please be added to the active list again please original.gif

#9 namie

Posted 03 June 2011 - 09:54 PM

I'd like to start making sigs, but will take it slow while I learn more about what I'm doing.

Could I be added to the active list to be PMd requests please? I won't start a thread just yet.

Thanks original.gif

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Top 5 Viewed Articles

Advertisement

Advertisement

Essential Baby and Essential Kids is the place to find parenting information and parenting support relating to conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids, maternity, family budgeting, family travel, nutrition and wellbeing, family entertainment, kids entertainment, tips for the family home, child-friendly recipes and parenting. Try our pregnancy due date calculator to determine your due date, or our ovulation calculator to predict ovulation and your fertile period. Our pregnancy week by week guide shows your baby's stages of development. Access our very active mum's discussion groups in the Essential Baby forums or the Essential Kids forums to talk to mums about conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids and parenting lifestyle. Essential Baby also offers a baby names database of more than 22,000 baby names, popular baby names, boys' names, girls' names and baby names advice in our baby names forum. Essential Kids features a range of free printable worksheets for kids from preschool years through to primary school years. For the latest baby clothes, maternity clothes, maternity accessories, toddler products, kids toys and kids clothing, breastfeeding and other parenting resources, check out Essential Baby and Essential Kids.