#1 Sandra

Posted 21 January 2010 - 09:05 AM

New thread time ladies

http://www.essentialbaby.com.au/forums/ind...howtopic=705818

#2 MySpunkBubbles

Posted 28 January 2010 - 07:59 PM

GOLD

Is that too cheeky??

Edited by ninjamummy, 28 January 2010 - 08:00 PM.

#3 ~plimsol~

Posted 30 January 2010 - 09:25 AM

hi all hope you are all well....

well I have been a busy girl wedding in 3 weeks (20th feb)
Hens night tonight....
lots to organise still
the boys all 3 of them are well keeping me on my toes ethan is back to school soon he cant wait he is over the holidays already.

I have a job interview tuesday nervous as but I am sure I will be fine...
its at the reject shop as we are getting a new store here in tas so in a way it would be nice to get it and start up with a new business.
I know its just the reject shop but after having the twins i feel i will never look after children proffesionally again (sorry boys lol)

anyway I had better go we are off to launie soon cant wait..... hope I don't get too drunk..

take care
missy and her men

#4 Nic027

Posted 15 February 2010 - 12:05 PM

[color="#A0522D"]Bronze [color]

Hi everyone!
I cant believe all our bubs are about to turn 2! Terrible two's I am ready haha, and most are all with newbies aswell, how are you all coping?
We are both getting very clucky atm but the money sitch isnt so good, we are holding off our wedding so we can get a house, still saving...feels like forever I have been saying "we're saving for a house", well we did just buy a business so that set us back. Chris and I work together and we are doing great.
Roman has finally settled into school after about 3months. He still cries someimes when I leave him.

Missy- Good luck with your wedding! I hope to see the pics on facebook. How was your hen's night? I hope you went all out and enjoyed yourself. I really hope you get the job, my sister moved to Mollymook -its sorta remote south coast ; maybe a year ago and they just opened a reject shop up there and in couple months she is now a manager! I work for a similiar company here when I was younger, best part-time job I had and the pay was decent compared to other retails jobs.

Edited by Nic027, 15 February 2010 - 12:07 PM.

#5 sunnysunshine

Posted 16 February 2010 - 10:59 PM

hi Girls,

it's been a while, hows everyone been,

how serendipidice is this..

on valentines day ... towards the end of the day , Jacob says to his grandma, "a yo woo" = I love you. it was so cute and he says it all the time now he adds mama or dada on the end and to night he said "night mama ayp woo" before bed. Talk about melting my heart!

hope you're all welll.

love n hugs

#6 ~plimsol~

Posted 27 February 2010 - 06:46 AM

I just wanted to be the first to say on here congrats Alicia on your big day today, i hope you have the most wonderful day with your little men and big one lol...
After the ups and downs of last year what a great way to start the year...
Good luck and have fun
take care missy

#7 ~plimsol~

Posted 05 March 2010 - 07:30 AM

HAPPY 2ND BIRTHDAY ADDIE I HOPE YOU HAVE A GREAT DAY

#8 Tash&NicMum

Posted 05 March 2010 - 09:39 PM

I hope everyone is enjoying the celebrations with the babies. original.gif

#9 ~plimsol~

Posted 12 March 2010 - 06:51 AM

Happy birthday to my babies Rai and Jordy, I hope you have a great day..

I cant believe this time 2 years ago i was waiting in hospital in labour.. ready for the c-sec..

hope you all are well

take care Missy

#10 ~plimsol~

Posted 28 April 2010 - 02:05 PM

where are we all!!! this used to be a happening thread and now nothing!!
hope you are all well

take care
missy

#11 MySpunkBubbles

Posted 09 May 2010 - 06:28 PM

Happy Mothers' Day to all!  Can you believe it has been 2 years since our lives changed forever when our bubbas were born??

Isn't this age awesome!  It seems like every day, A is doing/learning new things.  Awww....  hheart.gif

Edited by ninjamummy, 09 May 2010 - 06:28 PM.

#12 kazzabear

Posted 26 May 2010 - 11:30 PM

I havent logged in here for so long.... how is everyone?? Happy birthday for March for all the March babies... All is well with us...

#13 keanealicia

Posted 27 May 2010 - 04:54 PM

Hi,
I haven't popped in here either for ages! Yes, it really is amazing how much they have grown and how they have got their own personalities..."no i don't want to wear this, i want to wear a skirt" well the skirt could be stripey and the top could be spotty and shocking blend of colours - but hey they like it!
HOpe everyone is going ok. Tiana is currently singing from the black eyed peas - tonight is going to be a good nite," monday tuesday, thursday and monday, friday saturday wednesday and sunday" oh it is funny to hear!

#14 ~RileyandChloesMum~

Posted 30 July 2010 - 06:19 PM

Hey Everyone!

Its been sooooo long since I've been on EB! I hope everyone and their families are doing fabulously!

Hope to catch up a bit more regularly original.gif

Sherri xox

#15 jlvorsa

Posted 17 August 2010 - 11:14 AM

Hi all march mummies and toddlers, oh my god it is been a long time since I last logged in hope you are all well.  

look forward to catching up and chatting with you all soon

Jodie and Andrew

PS hence I forgot my login so had to re register

#16 Tash&NicMum

Posted 28 October 2010 - 04:28 PM

Hope everyone is well  biggrin.gif

#17 sunnysunshine

Posted 28 October 2010 - 05:46 PM

Hello everybody!

it's been ages!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Top 5 Viewed Articles

Advertisement

Advertisement

Essential Baby and Essential Kids is the place to find parenting information and parenting support relating to conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids, maternity, family budgeting, family travel, nutrition and wellbeing, family entertainment, kids entertainment, tips for the family home, child-friendly recipes and parenting. Try our pregnancy due date calculator to determine your due date, or our ovulation calculator to predict ovulation and your fertile period. Our pregnancy week by week guide shows your baby's stages of development. Access our very active mum's discussion groups in the Essential Baby forums or the Essential Kids forums to talk to mums about conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids and parenting lifestyle. Essential Baby also offers a baby names database of more than 22,000 baby names, popular baby names, boys' names, girls' names and baby names advice in our baby names forum. Essential Kids features a range of free printable worksheets for kids from preschool years through to primary school years. For the latest baby clothes, maternity clothes, maternity accessories, toddler products, kids toys and kids clothing, breastfeeding and other parenting resources, check out Essential Baby and Essential Kids.