September 05 Parents # 389

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
72 replies to this topic

#51 ~~Lynny~~

Posted 05 February 2010 - 09:45 PM

Just quickly..

Mardi I'm the same at times..  when I look at the clock and notice that its time to pick the kids up from CC I cringe ninja.gif Sometimes I actually look forward to picking them up and cant wait to see their little faces but as soon as they're home and the screaming/whinging/crying starts I regret not leaving them there for another 30+ minutes! lol

gotta run - I'm pooped

#52 ~~Lynny~~

Posted 07 February 2010 - 06:58 AM

Hellooooooo.......   unsure.gif

#53 bellemae

Posted 07 February 2010 - 07:13 AM

waves.gif  Hello!

#54 Kay1

Posted 07 February 2010 - 08:26 AM

Hello laughing2.gif

#55 mummy_to_b

Posted 07 February 2010 - 09:23 AM

Hello

#56 ~*Sharon*~

Posted 07 February 2010 - 10:26 AM

Hi original.gif

#57 Titania

Posted 07 February 2010 - 05:02 PM

Hi. How are you?
original.gif

#58 ~crackajac~

Posted 07 February 2010 - 05:21 PM

Hi

#59 mhjemma

Posted 07 February 2010 - 06:45 PM

Hello biggrin.gif

#60 ~~Lynny~~

Posted 07 February 2010 - 08:05 PM

happy.gif waves.gif

I almost posted a pic of Lara Bingle saying "where the bloody hell are ya!?" laughing2.gif

Mardi - Happy Belated Birthday! Hope you had a wonderful day original.gif

Brain is mush - kids were up at 5 this morning ffear.gif

#61 ~*Sharon*~

Posted 08 February 2010 - 10:37 AM

Congrats on getting past hump-day, Lynny!! Tounge1.gif

#62 Kay1

Posted 09 February 2010 - 06:28 AM

Where is everyone??

I have been a tad busy - dealing with water coming into the house via some problem in the roof. Have wet carpet and a big patch of paint peeling away. Fixable but we need someone to fix the roof to stop it from happening again. And we REALLY want it done before we go away.

Then someone reversed into my car yesterday. Not too bad damage but has to go in for repairs while we are away.

Today is my day off so doctor and hairdresser. Then the roofer (:pray) and then I really need to get all the washing done to pack. The washing has piled up with all this rain.

Well I hope everyone is going well. original.gif

#63 mhjemma

Posted 09 February 2010 - 09:55 AM

I am here. I actually have work this week biggrin.gif Full yesterday and tomorrow, half day on Thursday biggrin.gif Today is my bludge day.

Kay  - bugger about the water and car damage. Where are you going? I can't tell you how much I would love a holiday but it just isn't going to happen. This is causing some stress between DH and myself but only a little. He owes me BIG time though (and knows it Tounge1.gif )

I am going to head off for the gym, do some grocery shopping then come home and read a book for a while. Ahhhhh, love the peace biggrin.gif

#64 ~*Sharon*~

Posted 09 February 2010 - 10:17 PM

Vaguely reading, but we seem to be having lots of health issues around here lately.  I promised the Dr last thursday that I was not going to be back again any time soon (mostly as a joke, but I was getting seriously over our weekly visits) and that lasted until today, where not only did I make an appointment for myself, but then arrived and had Toby added into it as well!

So sorry for my absence.  I have mostly just wanted to avoid sooking about health issues. lol.  I figure I have most, if not all of you on facebook, so you can read about them on there if you really want to. Tounge1.gif

#65 Starbuck

Posted 10 February 2010 - 06:45 PM

Hello all. It got a bit quiet in here didn't it. Sorry I didn't add to the noise.

This have been trying here with Alyssia and I just haven't felt able to say anything without it being all a big complain about her behaviour and moods.

So on a completely different topic... Sydney girls, I will be in Sydney with Rosalie next Wednesday and Thursday. On Wednesday we have a CF clinic in the morning and Thursday an ortho app't for her in the morning and a Rheumy app't for me in the arvo.

So on Wednesday afternoon we are at a loose end and would love to catch up with anyone who is available.
We are staying in Westmead and catching the train down, so whatever/wherever we meet needs to be accessible from Westmead on public transport. Is anyone free for a catch up?

#66 Kay1

Posted 10 February 2010 - 07:30 PM

Oh poops Kirsten, we'll be away. sad.gif Would have been perfect too as Wed is my day with just Nate so I could have met  you anywhere.

#67 butterflies

Posted 10 February 2010 - 09:17 PM

oh bugger Kirsten my sister and nephew are over from the UK and that is the day I am taking the girls out of school/preschool and we are spending the day in the city.  Though depends where abouts the meet up is I might come past on the way home, will have to play it by ear though.

#68 Kay1

Posted 10 February 2010 - 09:45 PM

Eeek! I have been madly washing and drying clothes to pack and just checked the temps in NZ and realised we are going to need MUCH warmer clothes! Will have to wash some winter stuff for me and Leo tomorrow. Thank goodness my nephew handed down a whole heap of winter stuff to Nate over christmas or we'd be in trouble!! Also means with the size of DH's jumpers etc there is no way we'll get all our stuff into two bags as I'd hope. Hmmmmm.....

#69 ~~Lynny~~

Posted 11 February 2010 - 06:37 AM

waves.gif

sorry been flat out with DH's work and kids etc - you know how it goes wacko.gif

We've also been busy looking at houses - proving to be really painful driving all the way over to the hills for an inspection and then driving back but I wont complain - I really want to go back there hands.gif

Put an application in for a house in Castle hill - please god let us get it! hands.gif It's a bit older than this place but it's all on a flat section, no stairs, great location and street and best of all - a big flat backyard!! tthumbs.gif

Also looked at houses at wentworth falls - gorgeous properties up that way and not that expensive but I think it's just a bit too far out.

Kids have been good.  Damian was sick the other day - poor bum.  Took him to the zoo the week before and he loved it.  I still felt mean for not taking Emily but it was so nice to have some one on one time with Damo and I know Emily would just have been such a handful sad.gif  Oh and I managed to ride the sky rider/cable car thing - yes I am deathly afraid of stuff like that laughing2.gif blush.gif

Kay - hope all the water damage has been fixed or is on the mend! My poor MIL's lounge got flooded and now the insurance company is trying to argue that the damage was pre-existing grr.. When are you going to NZ? I'm so jealous - I'd love a big road trip through south island

Kirsten - So sorry but I've already made plans with the girl over the road next week sad.gif

Sharon - sorry to hear about all the health problems - hope the kiddies and you are all on the mend soon hhugs.gif

Mardi - yay at all the work! tthumbs.gif

Big hello to everyone - sorry I have to run again.  Need to help DH with work, then banking, shops, post office - I feel tired just thinking about it wacko.gif

Fingers crossed we hear from the agent today about the house and that it's good news! hands.gif

BBL! waves.gif

#70 Kay1

Posted 11 February 2010 - 03:03 PM

Argh!! Just found out a job I am really keen on is being advertised this Saturday and applications closing before we get back sad.gif . I might try and call while we are away and see if I can extend it a bit. Then also found out that my camera course starts the day after we get back, not three weeks later as they mistakenly said. I also have medical appointments basically every week those weeks thinking I was fine.....and I was also going to plan a birthday party in there somewhere....argh, just when I thought I was all organised.

In other news, people keep trying to join me as friend on FB and I hardly know them.....WT???

#71 ~~Lynny~~

Posted 11 February 2010 - 03:30 PM

Eeeek Kay - sounds hectic! wacko.gif  LOL @ people sending friend requests - I've got a couple on my list of friends that I dont know from a bar of soap but we've got mutual friends huh.gif

#72 ~~Lynny~~

Posted 12 February 2010 - 05:16 AM

Looks like we're still in with a good chance for that C.Hill house - the agent is just waiting for our accountant to send a reference and for our current agent to send a copy of our ledger but they are both taking their time with it! Grrr... I'm not going to be very impressed if we miss out on this place.. aannoyed.gif

to top it off DH woke the kids at 5:30am this morning so I'm doubly cranky..

#73 Kay1

Posted 12 February 2010 - 07:14 AM

Ergh. My kids have been waking up so early too. sad.gif

Going to be a hot one today. I amt hinking library/coffee this morning and then home to finish the packing.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Top 5 Viewed Articles

Advertisement

Advertisement

Essential Baby and Essential Kids is the place to find parenting information and parenting support relating to conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids, maternity, family budgeting, family travel, nutrition and wellbeing, family entertainment, kids entertainment, tips for the family home, child-friendly recipes and parenting. Try our pregnancy due date calculator to determine your due date, or our ovulation calculator to predict ovulation and your fertile period. Our pregnancy week by week guide shows your baby's stages of development. Access our very active mum's discussion groups in the Essential Baby forums or the Essential Kids forums to talk to mums about conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids and parenting lifestyle. Essential Baby also offers a baby names database of more than 22,000 baby names, popular baby names, boys' names, girls' names and baby names advice in our baby names forum. Essential Kids features a range of free printable worksheets for kids from preschool years through to primary school years. For the latest baby clothes, maternity clothes, maternity accessories, toddler products, kids toys and kids clothing, breastfeeding and other parenting resources, check out Essential Baby and Essential Kids.