Body Shop
how many of you are here?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
244 replies to this topic

#1 xenabonjovi

Posted 22 January 2010 - 09:02 AM

Hi all

Any Body Shop consultants out there?

I did my induction training last night and just waiting till the next ppay cheque to pay for the kit.

#2 chrissy2003

Posted 27 January 2010 - 12:23 PM

Hello and congrats on joining the Body Shop @ Hme.
Im sure you will have as much fun as I do, its the best PP, ive done a few lol

#3 xenabonjovi

Posted 27 January 2010 - 05:18 PM

Thanks, I've done a couple as well and hoping this one fits me much better than the others.

#4 tanyasheree

Posted 11 February 2010 - 04:23 PM

I am with the Body Shop too, and loving it!!

Good luck original.gif

#5 kymcairns

Posted 12 February 2010 - 06:07 PM

Hi,
I am with the Body Shop as well, and I love it too.
Kym

#6 jessa86

Posted 12 February 2010 - 09:08 PM

I've just done my training, have my kit and am having my first party tomorrow. I can't wait!

#7 meandmytwogirls

Posted 19 February 2010 - 12:38 PM

can i ask how much are the kits? I'm just sussing it out.
Thanks

#8 tanyasheree

Posted 20 February 2010 - 12:28 AM

Basic kit is now $299, but you may need to buy a few more things to get you started, like pens, bowls, towels, extra catalogues, not alot but it can add up.

tanya

#9 jessa86

Posted 25 February 2010 - 07:37 AM

I picked up some cheap bowls/tubs from The Reject Shop for $3 each, they're big enough to fit your feet in them for the Feet Fantasy Party and they stack on each other so don't take up much space.

Kmart have also got hand towels for $2 each at the moment and I picked up a pack of 10 pens for $2 from office works.

All up its cost me about $380 to start up but I've already paid off half of that from my first party.

#10 4*Beautiful*Stars

Posted 26 February 2010 - 12:45 PM

Hi Ladies,

I am also with the Bodyshop!
Just did my first month & I'm really enjoying it.

How is everyone else going?

original.gif

#11 Im A Mummy

Posted 26 February 2010 - 12:47 PM

How do you girls like the Body Shop? I use to do Tupperware and the support was great but found out i was spending too much from my own pocket to start with, like petrol etc.

Hope you all do really well at it though. Ive since moved on from party plan and now have an online business.

#12 xenabonjovi

Posted 01 March 2010 - 02:08 PM

I had my second party last night and did really well before collecting the final orders today there are over $500 in sales.

Been a slow start for me as none of my close friends or family will host a party o even come to one I host. So I've slogged it out to get outside interest.

#13 jessa86

Posted 03 March 2010 - 01:48 PM

I did my 2nd party last night, 5 ladies, $570 in sales and 1 party booking! Im heaps stoked!

I have 1 more party this week, 2 next week and 1 the week after that.

#14 xenabonjovi

Posted 04 March 2010 - 11:35 AM

Any of you ladies going to National Conferance in August?

#15 dizzydragonfly

Posted 04 March 2010 - 01:20 PM

I am with body shop too!! I am loving it.

I'd like to go to conference , will see what packages are available and how much it is. I had a look at a few hotels around the convention centre...and they were $300-400 per night. Will see how many of my team are going and may get to share a room. original.gif

#16 4*Beautiful*Stars

Posted 04 March 2010 - 07:07 PM

Hi Ladies,

I will be at National conference in Aug - from what I hear, it is definatley something to look forward to!

How is everyone going this week with their partying? I have 1 party tomorrow night, 2 next week & 1 the following week.
I attended our monthly team meeting this week - I have to say it was really motivational!!

Hope everyone is doing well

original.gif

#17 xenabonjovi

Posted 04 March 2010 - 07:13 PM

There are websites that offer around half price deals on rooms. I checked it out last night. Some rooms were only $140 a night. The most expensive was Langham at $340. These prices were only up till June 3. Have to wait a little longer on seeing the prices for that period..

Yes monthly meetings are fantastic, had mine on Monday night.

#18 jessa86

Posted 04 March 2010 - 08:18 PM

Im undecided about the conference at this stage. I'd love to go and meet my team because they're all in QLD and im in NSW but I'll still be breastfeeding my bub so I don't think it would be that practical and DH wouldn't be able to handle the 2 boys on his own.

I have 1 huge party tomorrow, its going to be a fundraiser for a local school, the host is donating her freebies to the school P&C to be raffled off, the whole staff is coming.

I have 2 parties next week, Monday & Saturday and another the following Tuesday.

#19 4*Beautiful*Stars

Posted 05 March 2010 - 09:34 PM

Hi Ladies,

jessa86 - good luck for your parties - well done!!

I've just come home from a party - $600 in sales  eexcite.gif

It helps so much when there are outside orders!!!

#20 jessa86

Posted 06 March 2010 - 12:54 PM

Well done 3 Stars!!!

I had a huge party last night and im still exhausted from it. 16 guests, $1200 in sales and 1 party booking!

Im all booked up for March, 8 parties. I really want those March incentives wink.gif

#21 xenabonjovi

Posted 08 March 2010 - 10:44 AM

The March incentives are great! You could also get to record breaking blitz too!

#22 jessa86

Posted 08 March 2010 - 07:08 PM

Im aiming for the record breaking blitz, that would be an awesome kit builder!

I got the highest sales for the week for my team and 2nd overall in the top 10 reported sales.

May I ask which teams you are all in?

Im apart of The Storytellers

#23 xenabonjovi

Posted 09 March 2010 - 01:29 PM

The Passionettes which is under The Sparks...... I'm aiming to be a team leader myself and call ourselves The Divas.

#24 jessa86

Posted 10 March 2010 - 05:37 PM

Good luck with it xenabonjovi, Im on the lookout for recruits at the moment, I really want to move up.

#25 4*Beautiful*Stars

Posted 11 March 2010 - 07:56 PM

Hi Girls!

How is everyone? I only have 1 more party booking left for this month (at the end of the month)  sad.gif .

I have 2 potential party bookings in April, but none confirmed. I'm starting to stress.
I am using the tools that I have been given & told to succeed with, however I just can't seem to actually get a party booked!
Does anyone have any tips?

How is everyone going with their sales this month - really wish I had more parties booked - I'm so excited about the March incentive!!

original.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Top 5 Viewed Articles

Advertisement

Advertisement

Essential Baby and Essential Kids is the place to find parenting information and parenting support relating to conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids, maternity, family budgeting, family travel, nutrition and wellbeing, family entertainment, kids entertainment, tips for the family home, child-friendly recipes and parenting. Try our pregnancy due date calculator to determine your due date, or our ovulation calculator to predict ovulation and your fertile period. Our pregnancy week by week guide shows your baby's stages of development. Access our very active mum's discussion groups in the Essential Baby forums or the Essential Kids forums to talk to mums about conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids and parenting lifestyle. Essential Baby also offers a baby names database of more than 22,000 baby names, popular baby names, boys' names, girls' names and baby names advice in our baby names forum. Essential Kids features a range of free printable worksheets for kids from preschool years through to primary school years. For the latest baby clothes, maternity clothes, maternity accessories, toddler products, kids toys and kids clothing, breastfeeding and other parenting resources, check out Essential Baby and Essential Kids.