Body Shop
how many of you are here?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
244 replies to this topic

#226 Mish77

Posted 27 October 2010 - 10:36 AM

Hey guys original.gif

Just a quick question. What is in a VIP pack? I have not really pushed the recruitment side of things but will start talking it up at parties and I have heard that ppl take packs with them? what are they?

#227 MrsRadiant

Posted 27 October 2010 - 11:56 AM

Hi Girls,

I have finally sent my paperwork into the body shop and do my induction training on saturday! Yay! Very excited, hope my kit doesnt take too long to get here.
Bit nervous but suppose ill get over that once i get the hang of things.

#228 xenabonjovi

Posted 27 October 2010 - 03:12 PM

Mish - the book is all you need

#229 jessa86

Posted 27 October 2010 - 07:29 PM

Mish - In my VIP packs I have the book, an old catalogue, the consultant contract and FAQ's on becoming a consultant. But its all pretty much in the recruit book.

Nat - Congrats on joining, all the best for your induction tomorrow, have fun!

#230 xenabonjovi

Posted 27 October 2010 - 07:56 PM

Mary brgden keeps telling us not to give them anything other than the book...a catalogue if they are a creative lead but we should be giving every customer a catalogue for them to keep. Paper work should not be left with them as that should be handed to them at the interview when they are ready to sign.

#231 Lisa71

Posted 29 October 2010 - 12:12 PM

I had great fun yesterday at my launch party - small amount of people but still managed $300 in sales and 3 party bookings  biggrin.gif Trouble is, they're all at the end of November, need to work on getting a few for the next couple of weeks - can't wait to do my next one!

#232 jessa86

Posted 29 October 2010 - 01:12 PM

That's awesome Lisa, well done on 3 party bookings!!! Refer to your FRANK list to try and get some for the next few weeks.

I have nothing booked this week but have 2 parties and the market day next week.

#233 MrsRadiant

Posted 31 October 2010 - 03:04 PM

Woo Hoo!! did my induction training yesty, it was awesome!!
Have my kit and everything smells so good!!
Have a few orders from people already and a few parties ready to be booked in for
Nov. Very excited. I have already got the problem of friends asking for mates rates??
How do i get passed that one??

#234 Lisa71

Posted 31 October 2010 - 03:20 PM

I wondered if any of you do icebreaker games and can you suggest any that work well for you?

I think a game is a great way to start off a party, although not many people here seem to do them.

#235 jessa86

Posted 31 October 2010 - 05:26 PM

QUOTE (Nattie88 @ 31/10/2010, 04:04 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Woo Hoo!! did my induction training yesty, it was awesome!!
Have my kit and everything smells so good!!
Have a few orders from people already and a few parties ready to be booked in for
Nov. Very excited. I have already got the problem of friends asking for mates rates??
How do i get passed that one??

Well done on your training and bookings!

With regards to your friends and "mates rates", I would show them the host rewards, ask them to have a party and they can earn our fabulous "mates rates" host rewards. I don't generally give mates rates but sometimes with my loyal hosts & customers I might offer them $10-$20 off when they book a party.

QUOTE (Lisa71 @ 31/10/2010, 04:20 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I wondered if any of you do icebreaker games and can you suggest any that work well for you?

I think a game is a great way to start off a party, although not many people here seem to do them.

Lisa, I sometimes play games, it generally depends on the atmosphere of the party, If I need to get everyones attention or if things are really quiet then I will play a game. There are lots of ice breakers in the Christmas launch booklet and in the different party scripts that can all be found on the portal.

#236 xenabonjovi

Posted 31 October 2010 - 06:27 PM

I always do games. I find the body parts game is best. This way you can judge what sort of crowd you have i.e if you get B balls and not bum or bottom your good for a really fun party and can be rather relaxed with your terminologies. b**ch bingo as I call it is the one where you put three pieces of paper with their name on it in a bag is another to lighten the mood.

Mates rates does not exist with me not even for my husband.

#237 Lisa71

Posted 01 November 2010 - 09:53 AM

thanks ladies, will check out the portal, sorry I didn't notice them there before - will have a good trawl around it today  biggrin.gif

Edited by Lisa71, 01 November 2010 - 09:54 AM.

#238 jessa86

Posted 01 November 2010 - 10:05 AM

Definitely have a look Lisa, there is so much information on there. Also check out some of the product information sheets, especially if there are products that would really like to know more about.

I've got a huge week this week. A party with a day care centre and all their parents, my own open house on Saturday and a day long market day on Sunday, lots of preparation to do this week.

Did everyone have a good weekend? I didn't do any parties over the weekend, it was my little boys 1st birthday, we had a lovely weekend with just the family original.gif

#239 Lisa71

Posted 01 November 2010 - 06:14 PM

excuse my ignorance but can anyone point me in the direction of party game ideas on the portal - I can't seem to find them anywhere!  wacko.gif

#240 jessa86

Posted 01 November 2010 - 06:18 PM

Lisa, I don't think there are any games on the portal only ice breakers in the party scripts, PM me your email and I will email you some ice breakers and games

Edited by jessa86, 01 November 2010 - 06:18 PM.

#241 Lisa71

Posted 02 November 2010 - 03:18 PM

QUOTE (jessa86 @ 01/11/2010, 04:18 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Lisa, I don't think there are any games on the portal only ice breakers in the party scripts, PM me your email and I will email you some ice breakers and games

Thanks so much Jess, found the icrebreaks, will pm you now  wub.gif

#242 jessa86

Posted 04 November 2010 - 08:13 AM

Hey girls, it's been a bit quiet in here, how is everyone going?

Lisa, did those emails help? Another game you could play is one similar to the Body Parts game, instead of using the letters of the alphabet pick a product or range for example "Spa Wisdom" and when you yell out the letter people have to say a Body Shop product starting with that letter, the first person who yells out a product gets a point, whoever has the most points wins.

#243 xenabonjovi

Posted 04 November 2010 - 05:22 PM

I've been busy dealing with things on the home front.

BSB last Satyrday was awesome learnt so much...shall be implementing some of Christine's ideas at my party on Sunday. My first official party since Christmas launch.

Bought some flashing wine glasses today and some christmas stuff to use at the party. I'm aiming for a $1000 party at least 2 bookings and a VIP.

#244 jessa86

Posted 04 November 2010 - 05:50 PM

Good luck on Sunday Xena, I hope you get your $1000 party! Glad to hear Saturday was good, wish I could of gone but it was the little ones 1st birthday.

I have a big weekend, Fri, Sat & Sun, 2 parties and a market day, should be a good weekend original.gif

#245 Lisa71

Posted 05 November 2010 - 02:16 PM

Jess, thank you they were great - just need to decide which ones to use now  biggrin.gif I got another party booking yesterday, none next week but then I have 4 over the next couple of weeks, can't wait to do them!

I've also left quite a few brochures with friends so will go collect those next week and hopefully get a few orders.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Top 5 Viewed Articles

Advertisement

Advertisement

Essential Baby and Essential Kids is the place to find parenting information and parenting support relating to conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids, maternity, family budgeting, family travel, nutrition and wellbeing, family entertainment, kids entertainment, tips for the family home, child-friendly recipes and parenting. Try our pregnancy due date calculator to determine your due date, or our ovulation calculator to predict ovulation and your fertile period. Our pregnancy week by week guide shows your baby's stages of development. Access our very active mum's discussion groups in the Essential Baby forums or the Essential Kids forums to talk to mums about conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids and parenting lifestyle. Essential Baby also offers a baby names database of more than 22,000 baby names, popular baby names, boys' names, girls' names and baby names advice in our baby names forum. Essential Kids features a range of free printable worksheets for kids from preschool years through to primary school years. For the latest baby clothes, maternity clothes, maternity accessories, toddler products, kids toys and kids clothing, breastfeeding and other parenting resources, check out Essential Baby and Essential Kids.