Body Shop
how many of you are here?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
244 replies to this topic

#26 jessa86

Posted 11 March 2010 - 08:07 PM

3 Stars, have you thought about doing a party swap with someone who does a different type of party plan?

I just did a party swap with a lady that does tupperware and I scored a party out of that party.

#27 jessa86

Posted 22 March 2010 - 12:33 PM

How is everyone going with their party bookings?

I had 2 cancellations last week sad.gif

I have a party tonight and another next monday. Things have reall quietened down with my bookings, hopefully it picks up soon.

I don't think I'll be qualifying to get the Originals Collection for free this month sad.gif

#28 xenabonjovi

Posted 02 April 2010 - 02:54 PM

I missed out by $70 in getting the Love ETC kit builder.

I'm going OK I have 3 booked for April and one for May at the moment.
Have booked my flights for conferance and in the middle of organising accomodation.
Did an L&D of Nat. Glam on the 22nd..... which I loved so much. If you guys are yet to do  any L&D's go for it you learn so much.

#29 jessa86

Posted 03 April 2010 - 05:04 PM

I qualified for the Love Etc kit builder for 75% off and I qualified for the March Blitz for 75% off, Im heaps stoked, I can't wait until they arrive!

So far I have 4 bookings for April and 1 for May.

xena - Where abouts did you do the L&D, I really want to do both make up L&D's

Edited by jessa86, 03 April 2010 - 05:04 PM.

#30 xenabonjovi

Posted 06 April 2010 - 09:54 PM

jess86 - I did Nat. Glam in Sydney, shall be doing Nat. beaut. on 4th May

#31 jessa86

Posted 07 April 2010 - 02:05 PM

I will have to go to Sydney for them, I am in Wollongong. Where abouts in Sydney do they do the L&D days?

#32 xenabonjovi

Posted 10 April 2010 - 08:16 PM

right in the city near Town Hall station.

#33 jessa86

Posted 11 May 2010 - 08:52 PM

Just checking in to see how you are all going?

I have 8 bookings in my forward plan at the moment and Im working on building up my team. Im really excited!

#34 Guest_Possum_Magic_*

Posted 12 May 2010 - 02:11 PM

Hi girls, thought I'd come and introduce myself. I've just signed on as a consultant. Has happened pretty quickly, but just feels so right. Kit was ordered today, fingers crossed will arrive tomorrow. Have my induction training on Sunday, with my team leader. And then the parties can start original.gif. So far I've got about 6 parties, not fully booked in, need to catch up with everyone to do that. Looking forward to it though and can't wait to get started.

Mel

#35 xenabonjovi

Posted 12 May 2010 - 04:53 PM

Welcome to the world of The Body Shop at Home Mel. Your going to love it.

Jess - well done!

#36 jessa86

Posted 12 May 2010 - 05:37 PM

QUOTE (Possum_Magic @ 12/05/2010, 02:11 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hi girls, thought I'd come and introduce myself. I've just signed on as a consultant. Has happened pretty quickly, but just feels so right. Kit was ordered today, fingers crossed will arrive tomorrow. Have my induction training on Sunday, with my team leader. And then the parties can start original.gif. So far I've got about 6 parties, not fully booked in, need to catch up with everyone to do that. Looking forward to it though and can't wait to get started.

Mel

Welcome Mel! I hope you enjoy being a Body Shop at Home Consultant. Good luck with it!

#37 Guest_Possum_Magic_*

Posted 16 May 2010 - 09:16 AM

Thanks for the welcome girls. Got my kit Friday and had so much having a play with it. Have got my induction training this afternoon. Looking forward to it. Getting a list of questions for my poor manager to answer for me lol.

I'm looking forward to getting started with parties now. I'm having a mystery hostess party at home here Thursday and then more to follow the week after. I can't wait.

Mel

#38 jessa86

Posted 26 May 2010 - 01:20 PM

QUOTE (Possum_Magic @ 16/05/2010, 09:16 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Thanks for the welcome girls. Got my kit Friday and had so much having a play with it. Have got my induction training this afternoon. Looking forward to it. Getting a list of questions for my poor manager to answer for me lol.

I'm looking forward to getting started with parties now. I'm having a mystery hostess party at home here Thursday and then more to follow the week after. I can't wait.

Mel

Mel, How are you going with your first few parties?

#39 xenabonjovi

Posted 31 May 2010 - 08:20 AM

How did everyone go last month? I did not do so well had two cancelations and the party I did have had only a few guests.
This month has started OK. Average sales at my first party for the month plus a VIP lead. Another party this comming weekend.
Will be going to Nat. Beautiful training on the 9th.
I am also hoping to get kit builders this month.
Only 10 weeks till conferance.

#40 jessa86

Posted 31 May 2010 - 07:10 PM

QUOTE (xenabonjovi @ 31/05/2010, 08:20 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
How did everyone go last month? I did not do so well had two cancelations and the party I did have had only a few guests.
This month has started OK. Average sales at my first party for the month plus a VIP lead. Another party this comming weekend.
Will be going to Nat. Beautiful training on the 9th.
I am also hoping to get kit builders this month.
Only 10 weeks till conferance.

Im not doing so well, I had to have an operation 2 weeks ago which I only found out about at the last minute, I had 4 parties booked that week and so far only 1 of them has re-booked, 2 im still waiting to get back to me on dates and 1 didn't want to re-book. I've only got 2 parties this month and hopefully another one, Im really trying to boost my bookings but not having much luck sad.gif

Are you going to the conference?

I am still undecided, I would really like to go but my little one is still breastfed and I don't know how I'd go about working around his feeds.

#41 Guest_Possum_Magic_*

Posted 31 May 2010 - 07:35 PM

HI girls. Well haven't had an official party yet. My g/f just did a catalog party last week. Still did $430 in sales, so happy with that. Have my first real party this weekend. Should be easy, as they basically want me to come in set up pass out the catalog and take the orders. Will push for a few more parties though.

I've decided to go to conference. Thinking about doing the workshops on the Friday too. Planning on getting a hotel room for the 2 nights, and then go to the gala on the Saturday night. Dh and I have had some problems the last few weeks, as well as me personally. So will be a good chance for us to get a break and have some quality time together.

Does anyone know what the kit builders are for this month.

Mel

#42 jessa86

Posted 31 May 2010 - 07:51 PM

QUOTE (Possum_Magic @ 31/05/2010, 07:35 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
HI girls. Well haven't had an official party yet. My g/f just did a catalog party last week. Still did $430 in sales, so happy with that. Have my first real party this weekend. Should be easy, as they basically want me to come in set up pass out the catalog and take the orders. Will push for a few more parties though.

I've decided to go to conference. Thinking about doing the workshops on the Friday too. Planning on getting a hotel room for the 2 nights, and then go to the gala on the Saturday night. Dh and I have had some problems the last few weeks, as well as me personally. So will be a good chance for us to get a break and have some quality time together.

Does anyone know what the kit builders are for this month.

Mel

Good luck with your first few parties Mel.

May's Kit Builders were a set of brushes. June's Kit Builder is the Almond Hand Kit.

Im so disappointed I missed out on the mineral make up Kit builder, but I got the love etc for 75% which I was really happy about, I can't wait for some more make up kit builders original.gif

#43 xenabonjovi

Posted 01 June 2010 - 11:18 PM

I am going to conferance!
from what I understand you actually have to go to business school on the Friday in order to be able to attend conferance on Saturday. Not going to the gala my flight on Sunday is at 7:45 in the morning.
I am aiming for gold before conferance!

#44 jessa86

Posted 06 June 2010 - 08:47 PM

Im definitely going to the conference, DH and the littlies are coming too, we're staying in Melb for a few extra days. Im really excited about it.

#45 xenabonjovi

Posted 08 June 2010 - 02:33 PM

we will have to make sure we meet Jess. Have you taken a look at the business Day workshops yet...it's on the home portal.
I'm thinking of doing the values in Action workshop first. Get the emotional one out of the way first.

#46 jessa86

Posted 20 June 2010 - 03:54 PM

Yes I have, I definitely want to do the Make up workshop, im just trying to work out my timetable and flights and accommodation.

Mummy's guilt is starting to kick in though, Im worried about leaving my then 9 month old for 3 days, he's still breastfed too sad.gif but it is really something I need to do for me and I haven't had a break in 3 years.

#47 xenabonjovi

Posted 20 June 2010 - 11:04 PM

yes I want the make-up one also looking at that second or third in the day.
I have huge guilt also with the leaving behind as I'll be seeing my daughter of to school then heading to the airport on the thursday and not seeing the kids till Sunday. My son and I have not been apart for more than a few hours in nearly two years and my daughter and I have only been apart overnight on the odd occasion in 5. this will also be my first break but in over 5yrs for me.

#48 jessa86

Posted 20 July 2010 - 10:16 AM

Only 2 and a bit weeks until the conference! Is anyone else as excited as I am?

I get to meet my team for the first time original.gif

#49 xenabonjovi

Posted 21 July 2010 - 06:24 PM

Very excited indeed!

#50 Mish77

Posted 26 July 2010 - 11:29 AM

Hi girls, I was a BSAH consultant 2 years ago , for just over a year and am about to start up again. Just waiting on somebody to get back to me re induction and a new kit. Anybody else in Melbourne??

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Top 5 Viewed Articles

Advertisement

Advertisement

Essential Baby and Essential Kids is the place to find parenting information and parenting support relating to conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids, maternity, family budgeting, family travel, nutrition and wellbeing, family entertainment, kids entertainment, tips for the family home, child-friendly recipes and parenting. Try our pregnancy due date calculator to determine your due date, or our ovulation calculator to predict ovulation and your fertile period. Our pregnancy week by week guide shows your baby's stages of development. Access our very active mum's discussion groups in the Essential Baby forums or the Essential Kids forums to talk to mums about conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids and parenting lifestyle. Essential Baby also offers a baby names database of more than 22,000 baby names, popular baby names, boys' names, girls' names and baby names advice in our baby names forum. Essential Kids features a range of free printable worksheets for kids from preschool years through to primary school years. For the latest baby clothes, maternity clothes, maternity accessories, toddler products, kids toys and kids clothing, breastfeeding and other parenting resources, check out Essential Baby and Essential Kids.