Body Shop
how many of you are here?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
244 replies to this topic

#51 xenabonjovi

Posted 26 July 2010 - 10:58 PM

I'm not based in melbourne...shall be down there in two weeks though for conferance.
You know you can sign up under any consultant they don't have to be in your area. They can then put you in touch with a team your close to so you have face to face support not just over the phone which is what I mostly have.
New kit and induction- if I was you I would find a consultant who would be willing to help you as much as you wanted to be helped and go from there. My sponsor never speaks to me, which I hate at least I can rely on the team leader.
You can also speak to head office to be given a few consultant names and details and make a decision from there.

#52 one~of~me

Posted 27 July 2010 - 02:18 PM

Hi im new to tbsah i have 5 parties booked for aug but im really struggling for more parties im not a pushy person so when someone says maybe or in a few months i get really disheartened .
Do you girls have any advice?

#53 xenabonjovi

Posted 27 July 2010 - 07:58 PM

just ask them if it is ok to call them back in 6 weeks.
Many people don't know how to say no so say other things instead. Don't get disheartened you have 5 in your diary 5 more than me at the moment.
Your doing great to have 5 so early. Don't forget those bookings can turn into more bookings.

#54 jessa86

Posted 28 July 2010 - 08:47 AM

QUOTE (one~of~me @ 27/07/2010, 02:18 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hi im new to tbsah i have 5 parties booked for aug but im really struggling for more parties im not a pushy person so when someone says maybe or in a few months i get really disheartened .
Do you girls have any advice?

5 parties is a great start! As Xena said, you will get parties from those parties, so try not to worry too much, more than I have in my forward plan at the moment too lol.

Im not a pushy person as well, I hate being pushed myself so I would never be like that with customers.

Well done on a great start!

#55 jessa86

Posted 02 August 2010 - 12:10 PM

3 days until the conference!

#56 xenabonjovi

Posted 02 August 2010 - 08:05 PM

I know how exciting!

#57 Mish77

Posted 04 August 2010 - 02:51 PM

Ok so I am all registered etc now original.gif missed out on the conference this year though. Went to the xmas one a couple of years ago so i know you guys will have fun!!!

Who here is from Melbourne? and what is your team name?

#58 jessa86

Posted 04 August 2010 - 03:16 PM

Congrats on rejoining Mish. Im not im Melbourne, I am in NSW but I am part of a QLD Team.

So excited about the conference, I fly to Melb tomorrow morning original.gif

#59 xenabonjovi

Posted 04 August 2010 - 04:14 PM

I fly into melbourne arriving in the afternoon.

#60 mummyshall

Posted 07 August 2010 - 09:33 PM

Mish77

Im from Melbourne and can help you out if need be.  Just contact me.

#61 xenabonjovi

Posted 08 August 2010 - 03:36 PM

How much fun was conferance?
Who went?
I had a blast and I am now feeling newly motivated and ready "to buy some kick a*se shoes and kick down those walls".
I was on that table of extrourdinarly loud girls right over on the left side of the stage when looking down over the audience. The one who opened up the pizza box for my team manager to go to London and italy.

#62 Mish77

Posted 09 August 2010 - 10:43 AM

Sounds like you had a great time! What were the freebies, and what's the new catalogue like?

Mummyshall, dso you do the BSAH? Where abouts in Melb are you?

#63 jessa86

Posted 09 August 2010 - 01:31 PM

QUOTE (xenabonjovi @ 08/08/2010, 03:36 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
How much fun was conferance?
Who went?
I had a blast and I am now feeling newly motivated and ready "to buy some kick a*se shoes and kick down those walls".
I was on that table of extrourdinarly loud girls right over on the left side of the stage when looking down over the audience. The one who opened up the pizza box for my team manager to go to London and italy.

The conference was awesome, I gained so much from the business day, especially Cindy's class on Perfect Party Planning.

I'm like you Xena, I feel so motivated now and went out this morning and bought heaps of "tools" to help build my business, I want to be on stage next year and I have so many plans and goals now!

I got to meet your lovely team leader, she has invited me along to your meetings because my team is all in QLD.

I was one of ladies in the green pashminas on the opposite side of the room.

The freebies are awesome! Im loving the new make up.

I can't wait for next year, Im already pumped for it!

#64 xenabonjovi

Posted 09 August 2010 - 07:02 PM

Jess- Does that mean you will be there on the 16th at Wenties?
I used the make-up today and love it and have switched deodorants too.
I went and bought things today as well.
Yes Cindy totally inspired me.
I'm on the hunt for an awesome pen and some funky cheaper ones too. Bought ribbons, stickers, big calculator, votive candle holders. Plus have a few other ideas all inspired by Cindy.

Edited by xenabonjovi, 09 August 2010 - 07:09 PM.

#65 Mish77

Posted 09 August 2010 - 07:36 PM

I am spewing I missed it sad.gif

#66 jessa86

Posted 09 August 2010 - 08:29 PM

QUOTE (xenabonjovi @ 09/08/2010, 07:02 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Jess- Does that mean you will be there on the 16th at Wenties?
I used the make-up today and love it and have switched deodorants too.
I went and bought things today as well.
Yes Cindy totally inspired me.
I'm on the hunt for an awesome pen and some funky cheaper ones too. Bought ribbons, stickers, big calculator, votive candle holders. Plus have a few other ideas all inspired by Cindy.

Not sure yet if I'll be able to make it on the 16th, but I will let you know original.gif

I have switched deodorants as well, they're great aren't they. I haven't tried the make up yet but I will soon.

Im going on a hunt for some ribbon, votives and funky pens tomorrow. I am getting a laminater to make up my theme menus as well.

Im so pumped about it all!

#67 xenabonjovi

Posted 10 August 2010 - 12:01 PM

I bought funky pens today...just need to find the hostess fab pen.
I walked past one of my fliers today and there have been 5 phone number bits torn of........YAY lets hope they actually call me.

#68 jessa86

Posted 10 August 2010 - 03:56 PM

QUOTE (xenabonjovi @ 10/08/2010, 12:01 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I bought funky pens today...just need to find the hostess fab pen.
I walked past one of my fliers today and there have been 5 phone number bits torn of........YAY lets hope they actually call me.

That's awesome, where have you put your flyers? I wouldn't know where to put them.

#69 xenabonjovi

Posted 11 August 2010 - 06:30 PM

community notice boards, shops notice boards that is it so far. Shall be going further afield on Friday to find more places to go.

#70 jessa86

Posted 12 August 2010 - 12:10 PM

Im booked in for Naturally Glamorous in 2 weeks and Building a Successful Business next week original.gif

Im going to book NB & LYB for September as well biggrin.gif

#71 xenabonjovi

Posted 12 August 2010 - 10:04 PM

the L&D's are booked out. Only was able to get into WIAP for 21st October.

#72 jessa86

Posted 13 August 2010 - 08:06 AM

QUOTE (xenabonjovi @ 12/08/2010, 10:04 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
the L&D's are booked out. Only was able to get into WIAP for 21st October.

For september? Bugger!

I booked in for NG a while a go, it was supposed to be next week but they had a date change and I got an email from Mary yesterday about BSB.

#73 xenabonjovi

Posted 14 August 2010 - 02:49 PM

I'd love to go to BSB however that day my hubby is at work and my son is home so I can't get there.

#74 jessa86

Posted 22 August 2010 - 05:59 PM

BSB was awesome, I gained so much from it and will definitely do it again, if you get a chance definitely do it.

Xena, I was wondering if I need to take anything to Naturally Glamorous?

#75 Mish77

Posted 23 August 2010 - 09:01 AM

Hey girls original.gif

Had my first party since I re-registered on Saturday. I had a Mystery Host party at my place. When each guest (had 8) arrived I gave them a raffle ticket. When we played the ice breaker (I made up some bingo cards with product names on them) the winner got to draw the raffle. The winner of the raffle became host and got the host rewards. Party was $501.00 incl outside orders and I got 1 booking original.gif It's a start!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Top 5 Viewed Articles

Advertisement

Advertisement

Essential Baby and Essential Kids is the place to find parenting information and parenting support relating to conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids, maternity, family budgeting, family travel, nutrition and wellbeing, family entertainment, kids entertainment, tips for the family home, child-friendly recipes and parenting. Try our pregnancy due date calculator to determine your due date, or our ovulation calculator to predict ovulation and your fertile period. Our pregnancy week by week guide shows your baby's stages of development. Access our very active mum's discussion groups in the Essential Baby forums or the Essential Kids forums to talk to mums about conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids and parenting lifestyle. Essential Baby also offers a baby names database of more than 22,000 baby names, popular baby names, boys' names, girls' names and baby names advice in our baby names forum. Essential Kids features a range of free printable worksheets for kids from preschool years through to primary school years. For the latest baby clothes, maternity clothes, maternity accessories, toddler products, kids toys and kids clothing, breastfeeding and other parenting resources, check out Essential Baby and Essential Kids.