Tupperware #63

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
230 replies to this topic

#1 Georgie Boy

Posted 28 January 2010 - 11:04 AM

New thread time

Link to old one here

http://www.essentialbaby.com.au/forums/ind...howtopic=756481

Also could members please note enquiries to Tupperware consultants are not to be posted on the boards please use the pm system or contact Tupperware direct.Threads of this nature will be deleted.

Consultant list

PM mod re updates or removal from list.

Updated 29/11/2009

QLD
Babbygirl:Brisbane Southside
bandgeek:Ipswich
Becmum4boys: Townsville
caitlinsmummy:South Brisbane, Wynnum/Manly and Redlands
chicabee:Sunshine Coast QLD
court:Brisbane
Danielle R: Rockhampton QLD
Dell78:Brisbane
dimatt: Gold Coast
Firefly:North Gold Coast
froggyem:Gold Coast
gfgirl:Forest Lake QLD
happyhales:Brisbane Southside
~JAS~:Southside Brisbane/Logan.
lauraloo:Gold Coast
LittleChickens:Mackay
*Mindy*:Logan/Brisbane
mummysharon:Redcliff QLD
pennyandlilly: Landsborough QLD
pottedpetunia:Brisbane(Northside)
pumpernickle:Brisbane
~Rebekah~:Gold Coast QLD
san n lilyan : Toowoomba
^^Tash^^ : Brisbane
tancam : Maryborough QLD
Taylahbel: Far North Queensland
willmac: Gold Coast

NSW
abeni: Western Sydney
bekhenry:Sutherland,Sydney
Belluca :Sydney
Buddygirl: Sydney
charissa: Eastern Suburbs Sydney
~CheerBear~ : Newcastle,Lake Macquarie
crab:Southern Highlands/South West Sydney area
Eggyj81: Hunter and Central Coast
fionatfk: NSW
jabekob:Hunter Valley
Jessob :Sydney
JordynSiobhan: Hills/Blacktown/Hornsby
**Katie**:Central Coast/Northern Sydney
katieimpala: St George Area of Sydney
KatieBal:Sutherland Shire Sydney
missbelinda77: Sydney South & Riverina
mums*hugs :Eastern Suburbs Sydney
Mum2_bjr:Illawarra NSW
Nessandstef: Eubalong West NSW
niknjosh : Western Sydney
Littlegreenfrog:Maitland & Newcastle NSW
ReneS: Griffth NSW
rollagirl - Sydney
stace:Country NSW/VIC border

ACT

VIC
balletmum :Eastern suburbs Melb
bethflynn: Thomastown VIC
chloeandjacksmummy:Geelong/Lara
eastleaf - Camberwell
ELLY - Melbourne
embeetoo - South West Victoria
~FĹoWe? T?: Melbourne
***gaby*** :Boronia (Outer Eastern Melbourne)
gimmeguitars (Chris): Mornington & Peninsula
jess_gray :geelong victoria
JackandAvasmummzies:SE Melb
jaksmum:Gippsland Vic
jessica-c:Sunbury Vic
Juzzy84 - Mornington Peninsula
-kate-:Gippsland Vic
Libbyloo72:Bayside Melb
melli59 (Melissa) : Mornington Peninsula
Missie:SE Melbourne
mum2paige:Melbourne
mummytoboyandgirl:eastern suburbs (vermont) melbourne
nic7:Eastern Suburbs Melbourne
rooney:Vermont South, Eastern Suburbs
Subbies(Tammy):Eastern Suburbs Melbourne
tuppermum:Eastern Suburbs Melbourne
~waiting~for~4~: SE Melbourne

TAS

1-more-2-Luv: North West Tasmania
Amber7-Hobart TAS
Mocha Mumma ~ New Norfolk, Tasmania

SA
Carmie
carol57 Southern Adelaide
Funtimes Adelaide
jessde-SA
mickeymouse North Eastern Suburbs
RedTulip NE Adelaide
Water~Lily:Adelaide southern suburbs/south coast

WA

aqua06:Perth WA
bronwunanun:WA SOR
~centa*of*attention~ :Perth
~gemair~ SOR including Mandurah and Bunbury
~Jot~ (Jo) EOR Perth, WA
leishb: NW WA
leam312002: Perth SOR
luvicecream:Perth WA
Mandyj80 WA SOR
Nightowl29:WA NOR
Mekka: Northern Suburbs Perth
**MrsPotatoHead**:SOR Perth
shellanne1968
2bam1jam

--------------------

#2 froggyem

Posted 28 January 2010 - 12:09 PM

Gold ddance.gif

#3 Mum2_bjr

Posted 28 January 2010 - 12:46 PM

biggrin.gif silver!!

Edited by Mum2_bjr, 28 January 2010 - 12:47 PM.

#4 RedTulip

Posted 28 January 2010 - 12:49 PM

Bronze Tounge1.gif Tounge1.gif Tounge1.gif

#5 ~gaby~

Posted 28 January 2010 - 02:49 PM

waves.gif

#6 RedTulip

Posted 28 January 2010 - 03:30 PM

I have a recruit getting her prekit on Monday night!  biggrin.gif Will qualify me for Exec Demonstator! Not quite in time for sessions but stoked none the less original.gif

Who's partying this weekend?

#7 Boyz_Mama

Posted 28 January 2010 - 04:24 PM

I've got 1 RT. Emailed overnight to say about 15 people coming with a few outside orders. Looks promising on the outside biggrin.gif

#8 RedTulip

Posted 28 January 2010 - 06:49 PM

Ooo that is excellent happyhales! Hope it's a big party biggrin.gif

I have a party on Saturday. She said she has 2 or 3 outside orders already although her guest list isn't looking huge still. Fingers crossed! It's a fair drive from my house so I at least want to make enough to cover petrol laugh.gif

#9 abeni

Posted 29 January 2010 - 11:23 AM

My manager just called and confirmed my very first recruit  ddance.gif She did pre-kit with her today, and she'll start up in week 7. Too late for sessions, but i get the coffee maker woohoo  eexcite.gif Ive always wanted one but never been able to justify the cost.   wub.gif Tupperware

Now i have to go find another two dates to replaced the ones i dated at her party last week which has become her AP!  I might try and get one into the end of week 7 so i can get the pre-qualify gift for sessions.

#10 Boyz_Mama

Posted 29 January 2010 - 12:18 PM

QUOTE (abeni @ 29/01/2010, 11:23 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
My manager just called and confirmed my very first recruit  ddance.gif

Well done, Abeni!

#11 Elemenopee

Posted 29 January 2010 - 01:37 PM

Awesome on the recruiting RT and Abeni.
I got my first order this week, it is all packed and ready to be delivered, very exciting. (BTW it is later in the week cos I am country)
'In 2010, Tupperware Australia will begin a partnership
with a well-known Australian celebrity
.' So who is your pick?

#12 ~gaby~

Posted 29 January 2010 - 02:43 PM

I just got a message from my manager saying there is a huge release next monday (our sm night) night. I wonder what it is shrug.gif Can't wait to find out

#13 Mum2_bjr

Posted 29 January 2010 - 03:44 PM

read that in one of the newsletters that were messaged to me but havent heard anything from our ship about a big release but

bring on a big sale week!

as for the celeb mmm maybe a guess at delta? a complete guess as i have no idea lol

#14 ~JASB~

Posted 29 January 2010 - 04:12 PM

QUOTE (abeni @ 29/01/2010, 11:23 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
My manager just called and confirmed my very first recruit  ddance.gif She did pre-kit with her today, and she'll start up in week 7. Too late for sessions, but i get the coffee maker woohoo  eexcite.gif Ive always wanted one but never been able to justify the cost.   wub.gif Tupperware

Woohoo! ddance.gif  That's fantastic original.gif  I saw your FB status this morning about your very early start to the day!  Did you get a nap today!?

Celeb thing I read in the newsletter but I haven't heard about a big release for next week.

Cute story for you all ... had lunch with a bunch of friends today.  4yo DS took his own lunch in his sandwich keeper plus (as there is nothing he would eat at the place we went to, fussy child!)  Anyway, waitress was clearing plates away and told him what a cool lunchbox he had.  His reply "It's Tupperware!"  hehe!  My little mini salesman wub.gif

#15 *Mindy*

Posted 29 January 2010 - 04:54 PM

Congrats Abeni and RT
re the celeb we got something to say there will be a celeb ast sessions something to do with cooking/chef... my guess Julie...... from Masterchef??

I witnessed Shawn's little announcement at lunch today, too cute Michaela!!!

#16 froggyem

Posted 29 January 2010 - 06:36 PM

I think it is Fast Ed :-)

#17 Boyz_Mama

Posted 29 January 2010 - 06:40 PM

QUOTE (~JAS~ @ 29/01/2010, 04:12 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
My little mini salesman wub.gif

That is very cute, ~JAS~

I had a cute one myself ... arrived at a party 2 weekends ago, to have the hosts 4yo, who had been to the previous party, greet me at the roadside "I'm going to be a Tupperware lady..."  She was my little helper for the party, and wore my old namebadge that I still had with me!

ANyway, gtg get dinner! Takeaway!

#18 RedTulip

Posted 29 January 2010 - 07:01 PM

I'm not sure it would be Julie from Masterchef... She is the "face" of glad wrap... Doesn't really match with Tupperware?? unsure.gif

On the Facebook Tupperware page it had that their "favourite room is outdoors" and that "they love the kitchen"

My (wishful) thinking is Jamie Durie laugh.gif

#19 abeni

Posted 29 January 2010 - 07:08 PM

My thought is Kylie Kwong.  She loves cooking, loves to make things easy and simple, which fits in with Tupperware.  Plus she fits the asian theme for feb!

Anywho, im off, leaving for holidays tomorrow morning! Will be back next saturday, so have a great week, ladies!

#20 Elemenopee

Posted 29 January 2010 - 08:21 PM

To add to the cutefest, my 4 year old told me she wants a Tupperware Party for her 5th birthday!
Jamie Durie would be awesome, I was thinking more along the lines of Noni Hazelhurst, but it would be cool to have someone younger and hipper.

#21 froggyem

Posted 29 January 2010 - 08:28 PM

Have a great Holiday Ebony

lol about Kylie Kwong fitting the Asian theme!!

Kymbahlee is Noni Hazelhurst a cook? or playschool.. god getting way too confused.

Plus does Jamie Drurie cook now?

so behind in the times LOL

x
Em

#22 Elemenopee

Posted 29 January 2010 - 08:59 PM

I just associate Noni with food because she has been on lifetyle shows - wasn't she Better Homes and Gardens? And that was what I was thinking before I read the celeb was a chef/cooking - our newsletter didn't say that. But, no idea. I think she was PlaySchool as well.
Poh would be good too but by the sounds of it she is going to be a busy girl with lots in the pipelines.

#23 ~CheerBear~

Posted 30 January 2010 - 10:27 AM

I'm sad as I can't make it to sessions. I have been to the last 2 so this will be the first one I miss sad.gif
Sounds like there could be some interesting stuff releases and with a celeb..... exciting.

I know this should probably go in the trading section, but as it's tupperware I thought I could pop it in here. I had a customer today return to me a happy chopper in the blue she doesn't want. She bought it only because she was pushed into it. I didn't know how to tell her I can't get a refund so offered to try and sell it on for her. so shes looking for $40 +postage. Its brand new neve opened still in the delivery bag with original order form - I had a look at some of the items that were for ale at the time and have never heard of some of them original.gif

#24 ~JASB~

Posted 30 January 2010 - 10:39 AM

CheerBear, honestly I think her price is too high.  $40 plus postage could make it more expensive than just buying a brand new red one unsure.gif  I paid $11 postage this week for a box of Fab Five - I know a happy chopper is smaller so will prob cost less to post, but I wouldn't think it will by very much.

No idea on the celeb guest, I like the sound of Jamie though too tongue.gif

Love the other 4yo stories wub.gif  So cute!

#25 ~CheerBear~

Posted 30 January 2010 - 11:00 AM

Ok I will speak to her and see what she says. Can anyone suggest a $$$ for me to tell her? I understand she wants the amount she paid back as it is brand new, but I think somewhere on the order form it should have a statement saying something like,
"I understand that once I order and pay for my Tupperware I am only able to return it for replacements".

I get a few people wanting money back for tupperware they "don't Like".

blink.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Top 5 Viewed Articles

Advertisement

Advertisement

Essential Baby and Essential Kids is the place to find parenting information and parenting support relating to conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids, maternity, family budgeting, family travel, nutrition and wellbeing, family entertainment, kids entertainment, tips for the family home, child-friendly recipes and parenting. Try our pregnancy due date calculator to determine your due date, or our ovulation calculator to predict ovulation and your fertile period. Our pregnancy week by week guide shows your baby's stages of development. Access our very active mum's discussion groups in the Essential Baby forums or the Essential Kids forums to talk to mums about conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids and parenting lifestyle. Essential Baby also offers a baby names database of more than 22,000 baby names, popular baby names, boys' names, girls' names and baby names advice in our baby names forum. Essential Kids features a range of free printable worksheets for kids from preschool years through to primary school years. For the latest baby clothes, maternity clothes, maternity accessories, toddler products, kids toys and kids clothing, breastfeeding and other parenting resources, check out Essential Baby and Essential Kids.