Tupperware #63

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
230 replies to this topic

#226 abeni

Posted 13 February 2010 - 04:48 AM

Sessions today  eexcite.gif

So ive been up since 4:30am when DD decided sleep just isnt her thing right now, and came upon this on youtube: http://www.youtube.com/user/AuntBarbara

Its a man dressed up as 'Aunt Barbara' (based on his own real life aunt) who sells Tupperware.  Apparantly he does pretty well, too!  He's had a few appearances on tv in America, and claims to be one the highest sellers in Long Island.

#227 Elemenopee

Posted 13 February 2010 - 07:17 AM

Aunt Barbara is a hoot! I want her to do me a party!

#228 Party of Five

Posted 13 February 2010 - 07:28 AM

QUOTE (abeni @ 13/02/2010, 05:48 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Sessions today  eexcite.gif

So ive been up since 4:30am when DD decided sleep just isnt her thing right now, and came upon this on youtube: http://www.youtube.com/user/AuntBarbara

Its a man dressed up as 'Aunt Barbara' (based on his own real life aunt) who sells Tupperware.  Apparantly he does pretty well, too!  He's had a few appearances on tv in America, and claims to be one the highest sellers in Long Island.

OMG I just love Aunt Barbara roll2.gif

#229 ~JASB~

Posted 13 February 2010 - 09:29 AM

Have fun today Sydney gals biggrin.gif

#230 ~gaby~

Posted 13 February 2010 - 09:43 AM

waves.gif

Have fun at Sessions Sydney people. I can't wait til next Saturday!

#231 ~JASB~

Posted 13 February 2010 - 11:55 AM

So, I just watched some of the Aunt Barbara stuff, and I'm sorry but nno2.gif  She/he would drive me nuts.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Ahrefs (1)

Advertisement

Top 5 Viewed Articles

Advertisement

Advertisement

Essential Baby and Essential Kids is the place to find parenting information and parenting support relating to conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids, maternity, family budgeting, family travel, nutrition and wellbeing, family entertainment, kids entertainment, tips for the family home, child-friendly recipes and parenting. Try our pregnancy due date calculator to determine your due date, or our ovulation calculator to predict ovulation and your fertile period. Our pregnancy week by week guide shows your baby's stages of development. Access our very active mum's discussion groups in the Essential Baby forums or the Essential Kids forums to talk to mums about conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids and parenting lifestyle. Essential Baby also offers a baby names database of more than 22,000 baby names, popular baby names, boys' names, girls' names and baby names advice in our baby names forum. Essential Kids features a range of free printable worksheets for kids from preschool years through to primary school years. For the latest baby clothes, maternity clothes, maternity accessories, toddler products, kids toys and kids clothing, breastfeeding and other parenting resources, check out Essential Baby and Essential Kids.