Tupperware #63

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
230 replies to this topic

#26 froggyem

Posted 30 January 2010 - 01:10 PM

how long ago did she buy it??
cant expect to return it years later, like a shop 30 days i think you can with an invoice?

#27 ~CheerBear~

Posted 30 January 2010 - 04:00 PM

I was trying to figure out when she bought it and lloked at the pricelist and its got down 2007 :S
Because its brand new and in original packaging I spoke to my manager and said we can try to sell it on.
I think its just a little silly to wait 3 years and then ask!

#28 ~JASB~

Posted 30 January 2010 - 04:07 PM

Honestly, if somebody tried to return something to me they bought only a week ago (and I wasn't the selling demonstrator), I'd be saying 'sorry, but no'.  In a short term case I'd tell them to contact the demo that sold it to them, but after 3 years I'd be saying completely no!  It's not up to you to re-sell it after 3 years, that's crazy!  I'm shocked anybody (including your manager) would expect you to.

Edited by ~JAS~, 30 January 2010 - 04:07 PM.

#29 Mum2_bjr

Posted 30 January 2010 - 04:12 PM

QUOTE (~CheerBear~ @ 30/01/2010, 05:00 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I was trying to figure out when she bought it and lloked at the pricelist and its got down 2007 :S
Because its brand new and in original packaging I spoke to my manager and said we can try to sell it on.
I think its just a little silly to wait 3 years and then ask!

ohmy.gif mmmm

nice of you to try but after 3 years no way, but i can see your point if you are on the track of thinking that she may become a repeat customer in the long term.

me im so frustrated atm, put through an order while i have peace and quiet ALL kids arnt here wink.gif and it doesnt want to go my way today sad.gif tried to order a replacement mm seal as warranty and it wont let me at all then i go back and the rest of the order is GONE! ahhhhhhhhhh maybe a time for a walk and stop stressing

#30 froggyem

Posted 30 January 2010 - 04:13 PM

i agree that really sux  nno.gif

Edited by froggyem, 30 January 2010 - 04:14 PM.

#31 RedTulip

Posted 30 January 2010 - 06:15 PM

I had a customer try and return a Brand new (red) happy chopper. She  brought it from a different ship a few months earlier. The demonstrator KNEW the customer had arthiritis in her hands yet let her buy it, also knowing she had a QuickChefII at home  huh.gif huh.gif  I had to tell them to take it back to the dealership and explain the problem. I was only new at the time. Very sucky situation. I felt really bad but honestly couldn't justify crediting her $46odd for something "I" hadn't sold her.

On the order form it has that customer can cancel their order within 10days of placing it BEFORE ordered is delivered. I would (in future) just point out to the customer that they can't return things for 'change of mind'... I'm pretty sure it says that somewhere too on the customer copy of the order forms.

I got an email from my manager about some "Super dooper exciting new release like NOTHING you've ever seen at sales meeting before" for monday nights SM biggrin.gif Can't wait!!

Only small party today but was nice to get out the house and I am improving at my parties, better at explaining and giving facts/uses and getting customers more involved so pretty pleased biggrin.gif

#32 froggyem

Posted 30 January 2010 - 07:45 PM

good one RT  tthumbs.gif

#33 stace

Posted 31 January 2010 - 07:36 AM

Did you girls realise there is a tupperware australia group on facebook, they have given out a couple of hints of who the celeb is?!

I havent posted for aaagges, just been lurking, I havent been doing any parties , actually  I havent done a party since late November! I have a couple of frinds Im putting in an order for today, thats about it. No sessions for me! Last sessions I really pushed myself and got to Level 2, then I ran out of parties....

Can someone pretty please give me the seq number for the cool lagoon lunch set , the monthly preveiw discounted seq please original.gif

#34 gimmeguitars

Posted 31 January 2010 - 08:27 AM

can someone tell me what we get in our showbag at sessions that "covers" the cost of the ticket??

also what group is it on fb- there are a few- anyone got a link? original.gif

#35 ~gaby~

Posted 31 January 2010 - 09:11 AM

Tupperware Australia

#36 TupperChick

Posted 31 January 2010 - 09:18 AM

Last sessions we got one of the new colours in the kids sports bottles and not real sure what else.

I finally had a party on Thursday it had been rescheduled twice so it was finally a relief that it happened. Dated 2 parties sales are low ATM bu the host want's the Allegra host set so she was going to chase up outside orders to get to that.

I have now finally qualified for sessions gifts now so I might go now! Would hate to go and sit there and watch everyone else get something and not get anything.

Gaby are you going to SM tomorrow night? I am thinking I might go down?

#37 gimmeguitars

Posted 31 January 2010 - 09:24 AM

thanks Gaby and Kate original.gif

#38 ~JASB~

Posted 31 January 2010 - 10:13 AM

QUOTE (stace @ 31/01/2010, 07:36 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Can someone pretty please give me the seq number for the cool lagoon lunch set , the monthly preveiw discounted seq please original.gif

3295 original.gif
As for the Tupperware Aust group - I de-friended them recently for my own reasons which some of you know of ;)

QUOTE (-kate- @ 31/01/2010, 09:18 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Last sessions we got one of the new colours in the kids sports bottles and not real sure what else.

That'd suit me LOL!  I'm actually looking forward to seeing the new sports bottles colours.  Before I was doing TW I used to have my fridge full of only Mt Franklin and Pump bottles that we re-used over and over.  No more!  Full of kids sports bottles, Aquasafe & fast quench's now laughing2.gif  I hope the fast quench's come out in new colours too - I'm hooked on my TW drink bottles ;)  My kids love them too.

#39 froggyem

Posted 31 January 2010 - 02:53 PM

Fast Quenches ROCK
would be awesome in HOT PINK they would go off original.gif

#40 ~JASB~

Posted 31 January 2010 - 04:11 PM

LOL Em, I think you're right.  Personally, I'd like a bright red one biggrin.gif

They do rock, I honestly drink so much more water because of my fast quench bottles - because it comes out so fast and you don't really notice you're drinking so much - so fast quench's are healthy LOL  So long as you don't fill 'em with red cordial though I guess laughing2.gif

#41 Mum2_bjr

Posted 31 January 2010 - 04:30 PM

QUOTE (~JAS~ @ 31/01/2010, 05:11 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
LOL Em, I think you're right.  Personally, I'd like a bright red one biggrin.gif

They do rock, I honestly drink so much more water because of my fast quench bottles - because it comes out so fast and you don't really notice you're drinking so much - so fast quench's are healthy LOL  So long as you don't fill 'em with red cordial though I guess laughing2.gif

would love large sports bottle in reg range too i seem to wear my drink if i use the fast quench lol kids can use them fine though  happy.gif

#42 ~JASB~

Posted 31 January 2010 - 04:58 PM

QUOTE (Mum2_bjr @ 31/01/2010, 04:30 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
would love large sports bottle in reg range too i seem to wear my drink if i use the fast quench lol kids can use them fine though  happy.gif

LOL, we're the opposite, if kids use my fast quench they wear them laughing2.gif  They're happy with their kids sports bottles.  I agree though, I'd love to see the large sports bottles back, not for me as personally I don't like drinking from pop tops, but I have A LOT of customers who ask for them.

#43 ~gaby~

Posted 31 January 2010 - 05:06 PM

Kate, Yep i'll be at the SM tomorrow night. Im in So Good. What team are you in again?

Jas, What was your reason for de-friending if you don't mind me asking?

I had a party today. My first since the 25th November ohmy.gif It was ok, sales were average but i don't care! Im about $500 off reaching level 3 for sessions. I hope i can get there

#44 gimmeguitars

Posted 01 February 2010 - 06:34 AM

Do you think they will change the water bottles again so soon? The green and pink lunch bags etc were around for a while...
Personally I use the kids drink bottles, I don't 'notice' that I've drunk the whole thing, refil, and drink another lot= approx 750ml... if I had the big drink bottle I would NOT drink it all. Weird I know.

Alot of people I know used to just buy the big drink bottle at parties as it was only about $30.... I reckon sales have been higher for me (when I actually have a party- lol) without it. Though- alot of people have asked me about them, so.... final verdict is I do hope they bring the big one back so customers are happy.

As for "celebrity" I was going to say Deb Hutton.... due to the Living with Deborah Hutton range being no longer be available through Kmart stores as a result of a change in their future direction- but she is relaunching with another retail store (I have heard).. will have to have a rethink before tonight's SM.... laughing2.gif

#45 *Mindy*

Posted 01 February 2010 - 08:00 AM

A question since the happy chopper has been bought up.

A former host has given me the number of a lady who " is not happy wit the performance of he happy chopper"

What do i do?? I will call her but i can' take it back... any thought??

#46 froggyem

Posted 01 February 2010 - 08:10 AM

happy chopper
i dont know about ringing someone u have never met to hear them complain shrug.gif

#47 RedTulip

Posted 01 February 2010 - 09:32 AM

Next clue for the celebrity according to FB is they are a "published author" original.gif

No idea on the Happy Chopper. I'd call and make sure she is using it properly wink.gif I've had so many customers complain about things that the demonstrator that sold them should have explained PRIOR to them purchasing it. sh*ts me!

Does anyone charge a delivery fee per customer/host that orders? Just curious as I had a customer telling me on saturday that someone they had a party with charges $2 per order at a party "delivery fee" and $5 charged to the host for holding the party  wacko.gif

#48 ~gaby~

Posted 01 February 2010 - 11:06 AM

Nope no delivery fee. Learning Ladder & The Body shop have delivery fees. I think it's crap & kinda puts me off ordering stuff

#49 *Hazlenut*

Posted 01 February 2010 - 12:12 PM

Hello,

I am off to a friends TW party this saturday (6th) and was wondering if the new catalogue will be out by then, i want to order something as she ordered things at mine, but nothing else takes my fancy in the old one.

TIA

#50 TupperChick

Posted 01 February 2010 - 12:27 PM

The new preview for Feb is out but the new main catty is not till later in the month

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Top 5 Viewed Articles

Advertisement

Advertisement

Essential Baby and Essential Kids is the place to find parenting information and parenting support relating to conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids, maternity, family budgeting, family travel, nutrition and wellbeing, family entertainment, kids entertainment, tips for the family home, child-friendly recipes and parenting. Try our pregnancy due date calculator to determine your due date, or our ovulation calculator to predict ovulation and your fertile period. Our pregnancy week by week guide shows your baby's stages of development. Access our very active mum's discussion groups in the Essential Baby forums or the Essential Kids forums to talk to mums about conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids and parenting lifestyle. Essential Baby also offers a baby names database of more than 22,000 baby names, popular baby names, boys' names, girls' names and baby names advice in our baby names forum. Essential Kids features a range of free printable worksheets for kids from preschool years through to primary school years. For the latest baby clothes, maternity clothes, maternity accessories, toddler products, kids toys and kids clothing, breastfeeding and other parenting resources, check out Essential Baby and Essential Kids.