Tupperware #63

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
230 replies to this topic

#51 AppleCake

Posted 01 February 2010 - 03:47 PM

I have found the 'fault' with the "Happy Chopper' usually lies with the operator. ie-failure to read the instructions!
Sometimes if the customer has actually taken the cover apart for cleaning, the cogs are not lined up correctly- taking it apart and then putting it back together (so it feels right IYKWIM) usually solves the problem.

Edited by shellanne1968, 01 February 2010 - 03:51 PM.

#52 ~sweetangelgirl~

Posted 01 February 2010 - 03:51 PM

My celebrity guess is Jamie Durie (sp?)

#53 TupperChick

Posted 01 February 2010 - 04:05 PM

Gaby I am in Mira's Miracles. I am not going to make it down tonight to tied which is not good when  I would have to drive just over  1.5 hours to get there.

Can someone PM me what is released tonight?

#54 froggyem

Posted 01 February 2010 - 04:54 PM

Yep Kate I will PM u x

#55 TupperChick

Posted 01 February 2010 - 05:17 PM

Thanks original.gif

#56 Mum2_bjr

Posted 01 February 2010 - 08:34 PM

anyone home yet? would love to know what release is

#57 Elemenopee

Posted 01 February 2010 - 09:22 PM

Could someone pretty please PM me the new release?

Re delivery fee, am thinking of starting a $2 one. My choice at the moment is drive 2.5 hours (one way) to pick it up, or pay between $30 and $50 to have it couriered. The joys of country life. ATM, the other local dealer and I try and alternate picking it up if we have large orders. At least she is a friend, we have decided to both do it or both not do it, so it is fair that way.
LLL has a standard $5 fee, Bodyshop $2. Customers have told me they don't mind, and my manager has indicated it would be fine to do.

#58 ~CheerBear~

Posted 01 February 2010 - 09:26 PM

Im awaiting too!!!!
I would love to know what the release is. I'm on holidays at the  moment so couldn't make it sad.gif

I have found someone who would like the happy chopper so dilemma is solved!

No parties for me at the moment but hoping after the new catty I will be able to get up and running.

#59 RedTulip

Posted 01 February 2010 - 09:45 PM

nevermind....

Edited by RedTulip, 02 February 2010 - 09:22 PM.

#60 Party of Five

Posted 02 February 2010 - 07:17 AM

It was Tasmansales 2nd birthday and we had are rewards dinner last night and they announced where the next mangers trip is going to be it's  Kuala Lumpa eexcite.gif

#61 Elemenopee

Posted 02 February 2010 - 09:14 AM

Please please can someone tell me the new release last night? I am about to go on holidays for a week and I can't wait that long!

#62 Party of Five

Posted 02 February 2010 - 11:55 AM

QUOTE (kymbahlee @ 02/02/2010, 10:14 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Please please can someone tell me the new release last night? I am about to go on holidays for a week and I can't wait that long!

Do you mean the Feb release?

#63 ~CheerBear~

Posted 02 February 2010 - 12:21 PM

QUOTE (MochaMumma @ 02/02/2010, 12:55 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Do you mean the Feb release?

Apparently at sales meetings this week there is something new being released! I would love to know if anyone would like to pm me or could you maybe put it in white and if you want to look we can highlight? Im desperately waiting to find out!

#64 RedTulip

Posted 02 February 2010 - 12:33 PM

Cheerbear - Mochamumma already said what the 'release' was in Post #60. Highlight to read. It isn't a product, the release was where the managers conference is this year as she already said....

#65 Party of Five

Posted 02 February 2010 - 12:41 PM

I'm really interested in what you ladies do at your sales meetings.  We get a on time tickets (free) when we get there and they have raffle tickets that you can buy (3 for $5) and we have a few draws through out the night. We also have spell up's, given challenges and so on!

#66 ~CheerBear~

Posted 02 February 2010 - 08:09 PM

QUOTE (RedTulip @ 02/02/2010, 01:33 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Cheerbear - Mochamumma already said what the 'release' was in Post #60. Highlight to read. It isn't a product, the release was where the managers conference is this year as she already said....

Ooo thanks for that I didn't pick up that what the release was  unsure.gif  I thought it would have been a product or something along those lines original.gif

#67 froggyem

Posted 02 February 2010 - 08:17 PM

I AM SOOOO GOING ddance.gif bbabyflip.gif

#68 ~gaby~

Posted 02 February 2010 - 08:19 PM

Im disappointed about the 'release' and i told my manager that. Im not a manager & i don't really care where they get to go! Im glad i didn't go to the SM last night

#69 JordynSiobhán

Posted 02 February 2010 - 08:27 PM

I'm with you Gaby - great for managers!! All that hype though and nothing for demonstrators who aren't keen to be MITs +!

#70 JordynSiobhán

Posted 02 February 2010 - 08:32 PM

ooh, BTW, can someone please fill me in on the coffee machine challenge for recruiting?? somehow I missed hearing that one!

I had lunch with our Directors and a 6 others who were #1 from their team with sales over $4k in RBW today! (one of the prizes!) It was lovely! Had a great chat with a few I only knew faces of and am so excited for sessions after hearing all their previous experiences!

#71 ~JASB~

Posted 02 February 2010 - 08:35 PM

I'm with you Gaby.  Totally disappointing for an "exciting release" wacko.gif

I refuse to let TW get me excited about another trip that I won't be going on.  Still feeling burnt about not qualifying for NZ despite having 3 recruits and always being in the toppers for sales.  Really annoyed that it was promoted as "easy for demonstrators to make", yet it wasn't.  Sorry but it's bullsh*t.  Even this manager's trip, we were told it's "not" an incentive trip - of course it is, you still have to achieve challenges to earn your dollars for it.  Not like you just automatically qualify to go for free.

JMO!

Edited by ~JAS~, 02 February 2010 - 08:36 PM.

#72 jessde

Posted 02 February 2010 - 08:38 PM

I was also p1ssed off to have to sit through that at SM last night. I have no interest in going and yet listened to it for over an hour. Hello.... i'm away from my family for my business, not for your bullsh1t!!!

#73 gfgirl

Posted 02 February 2010 - 08:44 PM

JAS - they are achievable!  i have qualified for two of the trips (interstate) but couldn't go.   all i did was recruit two extra people and do one party a week - (granted they were not international holidays but i still qualified for flights, acommodation, meals, spending money etc)

the whole idea is to get you into a regular sales, keep you excited and get you into a habit of recruiting, sales etc.  i have qualified for many many thinks with Tupperware with little effort.  holidays, white goods, tupperware you name it.  and i did all this on two recruits a month and min sales.

To be truthful, if your program is not up to scratch, get out there and book parties!  i have already said i will go door knocking or something with you.  i agree that some of the wording could be different and sometimes can be mis leading BUT if you actually work out your goals in the time frames - you will see you will only need to sell $800 per week in Tupperware with two recruits per month.

speak to your manager about it (you know who i am talking about) and if they don't help you, i will come over and chat to you or you can speak to my manager.

Edited by gfgirl, 02 February 2010 - 08:45 PM.

#74 ~gaby~

Posted 02 February 2010 - 08:44 PM

I like doing Tupperware but at my pace. I have no interest whatsoever to be a manager. It's great for those who want that but not everyone does.

Jas, My original manager told me the NZ trip was an easy goal. I've only sold half of what the target was! The trip didn't interest me anyway. My BIL & SIL are coming over from NZ when the trip is on. I've never met them before so this is more exciting for me

#75 ~JASB~

Posted 02 February 2010 - 08:49 PM

gfgirl, Through the entire NZ promotion I averaged $1500 in sales a week, all the way through.  RBW was over $5300.  I think I can call that regular sales!  It is NOT as achievable as they make out.  I'll admit recruiting is my downfall - not thru lack of trying, but I was told with my sales as high as they routinely were, I would qualify.  Yet I didn't.  So yes, I am feeling very ripped off about it.

Thought I should ETA that I have no regrets starting TW, don't get me wrong.  I've made quite a lot of money and filled my house (twice over tongue.gif ) with product.  BUT there are things like this that bug me.  Even half way thru the promotion I was hearing new demonstrators being told they too could make NZ trip - when at that stage of the game it'd have to be pretty much nil chance of them making it, with no time to qualify.  As I said, just feeling burned and let down.

Edited by ~JAS~, 02 February 2010 - 09:06 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Top 5 Viewed Articles

Advertisement

Advertisement

Essential Baby and Essential Kids is the place to find parenting information and parenting support relating to conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids, maternity, family budgeting, family travel, nutrition and wellbeing, family entertainment, kids entertainment, tips for the family home, child-friendly recipes and parenting. Try our pregnancy due date calculator to determine your due date, or our ovulation calculator to predict ovulation and your fertile period. Our pregnancy week by week guide shows your baby's stages of development. Access our very active mum's discussion groups in the Essential Baby forums or the Essential Kids forums to talk to mums about conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids and parenting lifestyle. Essential Baby also offers a baby names database of more than 22,000 baby names, popular baby names, boys' names, girls' names and baby names advice in our baby names forum. Essential Kids features a range of free printable worksheets for kids from preschool years through to primary school years. For the latest baby clothes, maternity clothes, maternity accessories, toddler products, kids toys and kids clothing, breastfeeding and other parenting resources, check out Essential Baby and Essential Kids.