Tupperware #64

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
313 replies to this topic

#26 abeni

Posted 15 February 2010 - 05:06 PM

I kept it.  DP threw it away when i asked him to tidy up the house while I was at Sessions  rolleyes.gif

Thanks MochaMumma!

#27 Party of Five

Posted 15 February 2010 - 07:15 PM

QUOTE (abeni @ 15/02/2010, 06:06 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I kept it.  DP threw it away when i asked him to tidy up the house while I was at Sessions  rolleyes.gif

Thanks MochaMumma!

No worries original.gif

Can you read it?

#28 RedTulip

Posted 15 February 2010 - 07:37 PM

eexcite.gif How am I going to sleep tonight?? eexcite.gif

Edited by RedTulip, 15 February 2010 - 07:38 PM.

#29 Mum2_bjr

Posted 16 February 2010 - 06:35 AM

have fun at sessions!

#30 froggyem

Posted 16 February 2010 - 07:08 AM

Ebony I do one cup of rice, 2 cups of water, 15mins and it has worked each time so far xx

have fun at sessions today chix

original.gif

#31 TupperChick

Posted 16 February 2010 - 07:36 AM

Those that have sessions today have fun. original.gif I can't wait till Saturday.

Last nights party was my best yet $1600 YAY very pumped about TW now can't wait till the new catty.  eexcite.gif eexcite.gif  

I thought I would start a list of who was going Sat in Melb

Kate
Gaby
Mocha Mumma

who else was going?

Edited by -kate-, 16 February 2010 - 07:39 AM.

#32 caznjj

Posted 16 February 2010 - 08:36 AM

Hi, I am not a tw person but LOVE my TW.  I have an animal jelly mould someone gave me secondhand but without instructions. Can anyone please tell me how to use it?

Thanks

#33 ~gaby~

Posted 16 February 2010 - 08:45 AM

Kate, That's an awesome party. Well done

Ebony, I do 1 cup rice with 2 cups water for 10 mins. In my microwave that's enough. I've also done 1 & half cups rice with 3 cups water for 13 mins. A manager at my 'ship has done 2 cups rice with 4 cups water & it hasn't spilled over

#34 ~JASB~

Posted 16 February 2010 - 09:56 AM

Gaby, what wattage is your microwave?  I do the same - 1 cup rice, with 2 cups water but 12 mins at 800 watt - that was the instructions I was told and it works, so I haven't changed it.  But my microwave is 1100 watt so I drop my power down to 80%.  Might just try it on full power for 10 mins.

Sorry Caroline, have never seen one of those!

Edited by ~JAS~, 16 February 2010 - 09:56 AM.

#35 froggyem

Posted 16 February 2010 - 09:56 AM

Hi Caznjj,
if you are talking about the 2 piece set that has like a tray and then the animal cutouts you actually set your jelly in the tray first and then "cut out" your animals, same for bickies.
I would use a tsp extra gelatine per box of jelly to make the jelly more mouldable.
Hope that helps.. where are you located?

Em original.gif

#36 ~CheerBear~

Posted 16 February 2010 - 10:02 AM

Hey Ladies! Love the new releases!
I'm after a little advice. My parties started slowing down half way through last year and I have not yet been able to get it back up and running. Does anyone have any advice that might help?

I've done catalogue drops as asked friends and family but can't seem to get it started again. I love my Tupperware and don't want to leave it, but looks like that will be what happens sad.gif

#37 ~gaby~

Posted 16 February 2010 - 10:40 AM

Michaela, I have no idea of the wattage. Where do i look? laughing2.gif I did the 2 cups of rice for 10mins on high but there was still water left. I put it on for an extra 3 mins & it seemed to work shrug.gif The rice isn't gluggy or anything either

CheerBear, Im in the same boat. I've had 1 party since the start of December. I do have one next week but that's because i begged my sister to have another one laughing2.gif I've had people place orders, just not book partied! I don't want to give it up as i do enjoy it.

#38 abeni

Posted 16 February 2010 - 11:19 AM

Ebony, I do 1 cup rice with 2 cups water for 10 mins. In my microwave that's enough. I've also done 1 & half cups rice with 3 cups water for 13 mins. A manager at my 'ship has done 2 cups rice with 4 cups water & it hasn't spilled over

I knew it was something like that.  I got ambitious (and my DP eats a lot of rice, plus 3 other adults, myself and a baby) and put 3 cups rice 5 cups water, think i went over the max amount!

CheerBear - Im a bit the same.  One of my hosts recently turned into a recruit, so ive lost her whole tupperware obsessed family for parties and have not much else in my diary!  Im doing a dating focus with my manager tonight to see if i can get some more parties into the next few weeks and maybe even do a fundraiser if i can for a local school.

#39 Party of Five

Posted 16 February 2010 - 11:26 AM

QUOTE (-kate- @ 16/02/2010, 08:36 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Kate
Gaby
Mocha Mumma ~ Angela

who else was going?

So who else is going?

#40 caznjj

Posted 16 February 2010 - 02:06 PM

Thanks Em, it's that one. will have to buy some extra gelatin LOL then try it out!  I'm in NSW.

#41 Boyz_Mama

Posted 16 February 2010 - 05:37 PM

with the ricecooker:

i was told at SM by a manager: use 2cups rice & fill to the "fill line" (its a bit hard to see).
so i assume 2cups is max amount of rice can do at a time

and then cook for between 8-12 mins depending on microwave.

i have a 1200W microwave and do 9mins on med-high. works well.

(was told if dont want that rice that night, either put in fridge & make fried rice in next few days, or savoury rice, creamed rice... or Freeze for next time!)

i'm going to try the 1cup rice, 2cups water though !!

#42 ~JASB~

Posted 16 February 2010 - 08:12 PM

happyhales I wish I had known it could take 2 cups.  I was told absolute maximum you can do is 1 1/2 cups (3 cups water), and I've lost sales on the rice cooker in people who want to do 2 cups of rice!  But me being honest have been telling them it'll only do 1 1/2 max!  I've only ever done 1 cup myself as my kids aren't huge fans of rice, only DH and I normally eating it, so 1 cup is plenty for us.

#43 RedTulip

Posted 16 February 2010 - 08:19 PM

Sessions was AWESOME! Pumped! Great atmosphere. Our 'ship smashed it. So proud. Great freebies. Got 5 things. Pretty happy. No idea what to order for my kit still. Doh!

Jessde.... wwhistle.gif wwhistle.gif where are you??? wink.gif wink.gif

She's a legend biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

Edited by RedTulip, 16 February 2010 - 08:19 PM.

#44 **Katie**

Posted 16 February 2010 - 08:20 PM

wow JAS, even I only bought the rice cooker (at 1/2 dem price helped) because it could do 2 or more cups of rice ...if I only wanted to do 1 cup I use my microwave jug. I've done 2 cups (with 3 cuprs of water) and even 3 cups (with 4.5 cups of water...thats the beauty of the thing - it really does take a LOT to boil over

had release last night, got some stuff, can't wait til everyone has had sessions so we can discuss the good, the fab and the ugly!

#45 RedTulip

Posted 16 February 2010 - 08:35 PM

Our March release was at sessions today. Pretty excited about some stuff. Some of the things I think are REALLY average...  ph34r.gif

#46 jessde

Posted 16 February 2010 - 08:45 PM

i <3 sessions.... biggrin.gif

got #1 demonstrator for our 'ship, so am with most new products tonight! #1 short term spell up and #2 long term. very, very happy and tired!

#47 abeni

Posted 16 February 2010 - 09:32 PM

Well done jessde!

Redtulip - yeah im a bit torn with march preview.  I love the sales specials freebies but not fussed on the requirement to get them (trying not to spoil it for those who havent seen it).

Oh our director told us something at SM last night.  She was speaking with Rose at the dinner, and our d'ship was the loudest, most excited ship at sydney sessions! Go Stellar!

#48 gimmeguitars

Posted 16 February 2010 - 09:34 PM

Kate
Gaby
Mocha Mumma

who else was going?

ssecret.gif

ME!!!  

eexcite.gif

Just going to experience it really. Going to be a long day, lol. I am excited all the same. Sad I am missing out on Rob Thomas in the Yarra Valley, but I was lucky enough to see him the other night ( *cough* he's s3x on a stick *cough* ) dev (6).gif

Went to March release last night, good good. FINALLY got a date in my diary tonight grin.gif

#49 ~gaby~

Posted 17 February 2010 - 11:01 AM

I wasn't that crash hot on the March release either. It's ok... just not great

#50 Mum2_bjr

Posted 17 February 2010 - 12:42 PM

jessde  biggrin.gif

huge congrats!!!!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Top 5 Viewed Articles

Advertisement

Advertisement

Essential Baby and Essential Kids is the place to find parenting information and parenting support relating to conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids, maternity, family budgeting, family travel, nutrition and wellbeing, family entertainment, kids entertainment, tips for the family home, child-friendly recipes and parenting. Try our pregnancy due date calculator to determine your due date, or our ovulation calculator to predict ovulation and your fertile period. Our pregnancy week by week guide shows your baby's stages of development. Access our very active mum's discussion groups in the Essential Baby forums or the Essential Kids forums to talk to mums about conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids and parenting lifestyle. Essential Baby also offers a baby names database of more than 22,000 baby names, popular baby names, boys' names, girls' names and baby names advice in our baby names forum. Essential Kids features a range of free printable worksheets for kids from preschool years through to primary school years. For the latest baby clothes, maternity clothes, maternity accessories, toddler products, kids toys and kids clothing, breastfeeding and other parenting resources, check out Essential Baby and Essential Kids.