Tupperware #64

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
313 replies to this topic

#301 TupperChick

Posted 16 March 2010 - 01:27 PM

another that would love to see the preview couldn't get to release cause I was in Tassie still.

#302 froggyem

Posted 16 March 2010 - 01:27 PM

Mindy & Katie & Kate !!!
pmed
original.gif
sorry for not being online laughing2.gif

x

Edited by froggyem, 16 March 2010 - 01:29 PM.

#303 abeni

Posted 16 March 2010 - 01:38 PM

i pmed you too mindy, didnt realise em beat me to it!

#304 TupperChick

Posted 16 March 2010 - 02:06 PM

Thanks original.gif

#305 *Mindy*

Posted 16 March 2010 - 03:24 PM

thanks guys, its a good one!!

#306 abeni

Posted 18 March 2010 - 06:53 AM

Anyone know when we get to choose our gifts for the connect and grow recruiting/sales contest that was on weeks 6-13? Do they do it at sales meetings?

Has everyone seen the incentives for demonstrators for april? I want the double challenge gift!

#307 froggyem

Posted 18 March 2010 - 07:22 AM

Hi Eb, there is a form you need to fill out to apply for what you want from the connect and grow promotion, it was in the back of our newsletter last week.. check with you manager?

and yep the double challenge is cool, I already qual for the 1st bit ;-)

official pink jacket at SM on monday original.gif

x
Em

#308 abeni

Posted 18 March 2010 - 08:18 AM

Ok thanks em, have emailed my manager about it.  How can you *already* qualify for the first bit? Week 13 only started this morning...  huh.gif

How does everyone organize their catalogues/previews/other literature at home?  I have a big desk (very long, its actually an outdoor style table) in the lounge room (nowhere else to put it!), and I have all my products set up on top of it so I can see what I have and it makes packing for parties easy, but im stuck on how to organize catalogues.  ATM I have one of those magazine type holders, but it still gets all disorganized and messy, and its not big enough for everything, but If i get more it will take up too much space on the desk.  Ive been thinking about folders with plastic sleeves, but that will get messy and annoying too.

#309 Party of Five

Posted 18 March 2010 - 08:27 AM

Trying to work out what I put on my FB page so people don't get mixed up with this promo we are having.

I want to get my diary full with party dates so the first 3 people who book a Tupperware Party with me will get a really great gift. Ok the party's have to be held within the 25 March - 7 April, so let's get partying!

or

If you would like lots of cash to spend on Tupperware products during the April promo, please call me now for further information. Some great products on offer and with additional host vouchers you won't have to spend a cent at your party! Spots in my diary will go fast, so don't waste any time, call me now on ................

or

Who would like to get $200 of Tupperware to spend for $20? Oh yes I think you would and no there is not a catch. Just hold a party in April and take away some fantastic goodies. Contact me if you would like to hold a party or see a catalogue original.gif

or

spend on Tupperware products during the April promo, please call me now for further information. Some great products on offer and with additional host vouchers you won't have to spend a cent at your party!! Spots in my diary will go fast, so don't waste any time, call me now on

Which one should I use?

#310 RedTulip

Posted 18 March 2010 - 08:39 AM

The $200 for $20 is wrong I thought.... The $100 for $20 expires the 7th April, and the dating voucher for $100 is 7-14 April...

There is a catch - $500 in sales to 'qualify' original.gif

#311 Party of Five

Posted 18 March 2010 - 08:42 AM

QUOTE (RedTulip @ 18/03/2010, 09:39 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
The $200 for $20 is wrong I thought.... The $100 for $20 expires the 7th April, and the dating voucher for $100 is 7-14 April...

There is a catch - $500 in sales to 'qualify' original.gif

That's what my manager was trying to tell me but I could not get it blush.gif

I have three parties book so far ddance.gif

#312 abeni

Posted 18 March 2010 - 08:52 AM

Actually, if you attend a party on the 25th on March, and date your own party for the 7th of April, you could get both! The dating voucher says date between 25th-7th and hold party *before* the 14th... so any time between when you said 'yes i'll have a party' and the 14th... does that make sense? If the dating voucher was only 7-14, they would be penalising the people who dated in close, because its 2 whole weeks from the 25th to the 7th!

#313 Party of Five

Posted 18 March 2010 - 08:57 AM

QUOTE (abeni @ 18/03/2010, 09:52 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Actually, if you attend a party on the 25th on March, and date your own party for the 7th of April, you could get both! The dating voucher says date between 25th-7th and hold party *before* the 14th... so any time between when you said 'yes i'll have a party' and the 14th... does that make sense? If the dating voucher was only 7-14, they would be penalising the people who dated in close, because its 2 whole weeks from the 25th to the 7th!

Se I had someone ask me that other day and I was unsure I think they need to make it a bit clearer as it's going to get confusing wacko.gif

#314 abeni

Posted 18 March 2010 - 09:00 AM

Yep.  My manager was telling me that TW has done this so we can all build up our party programs now for May, im guessing there's another big week coming up?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Top 5 Viewed Articles

Advertisement

Advertisement

Essential Baby and Essential Kids is the place to find parenting information and parenting support relating to conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids, maternity, family budgeting, family travel, nutrition and wellbeing, family entertainment, kids entertainment, tips for the family home, child-friendly recipes and parenting. Try our pregnancy due date calculator to determine your due date, or our ovulation calculator to predict ovulation and your fertile period. Our pregnancy week by week guide shows your baby's stages of development. Access our very active mum's discussion groups in the Essential Baby forums or the Essential Kids forums to talk to mums about conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids and parenting lifestyle. Essential Baby also offers a baby names database of more than 22,000 baby names, popular baby names, boys' names, girls' names and baby names advice in our baby names forum. Essential Kids features a range of free printable worksheets for kids from preschool years through to primary school years. For the latest baby clothes, maternity clothes, maternity accessories, toddler products, kids toys and kids clothing, breastfeeding and other parenting resources, check out Essential Baby and Essential Kids.