#1 Sandra

Posted 07 March 2010 - 10:08 AM

New thread time ladies.

http://www.essentialbaby.com.au/forums/ind...howtopic=725628

#2 Lauza

Posted 07 March 2010 - 06:51 PM

Hi All..

Just taking GOLD!!! LOL

Hope you are all well and your households...

Back to work tomorrow, weekends arent long enough...A few long weekends coming up so cant complain..

Edited by Lauza, 07 March 2010 - 06:52 PM.

#3 Mum2JackMatt

Posted 09 March 2010 - 11:54 AM

Silver lol biggrin.gif

#4 mummamia02

Posted 12 March 2010 - 06:53 AM

BRONZE !!! biggrin.gif

How's everyone's kids going at kindy this year?  My jack is going REALLy well considering I am his teacher!  He is getting in with the boys, which is a first, he has always been around girls.  Nice to see him enjoying himself so much, he loves it.

Hope everyone is well, looks like some of us might have dropped off the face of the earth?

bye bye wink.gif

#5 Mum2JackMatt

Posted 04 April 2010 - 04:35 PM

Great news about Jack Lis, glad to hear he is going well.  

What's happened to our thread?  It's almost stopped !!  Where is Jen???

Cate - did you get a new house?  Gosh I feel so behind in the news.  

We have been without internet for a few weeks as we moved town with DH's new job.  Jack is loving kindy here and has made lots of new friends already.

Hope all is well.

HAPPY EASTER everyone  biggrin.gif

#6 mummamia02

Posted 07 April 2010 - 07:33 AM

i know Ange!  I feel a bit sad our little thread seems to have ceased  sad.gif  

Glad your jack is going well.  My jack has decided to pal up with a set of twin boys, who are wild!  So now Jack is wild, but he is having a great time.

How was Easter everyone?  Did the bunny come?  Too much choccy had in this household biggrin.gif

COME BACK EVERYONE!!!! keep our July 05 thread alive!!  

wink.gif

#7 Mum2JackMatt

Posted 07 April 2010 - 02:10 PM

I agree Lis.... COME BACK JULY 05 MUMMIES !!

Here is a pic of my boys Easter stash ..... We were doing pretty well until my MIL dropped off 2 big lots on Saturday.... grrrr

#8 Lauza

Posted 07 April 2010 - 08:02 PM

Hi All

I am still around!!

We had a very quiet easter at home..It was lovely!
Not much chocolate which was great..Kids got some clothes and money off grandparents instead!!

#9 mummamia02

Posted 08 April 2010 - 01:15 PM

yay Lauren! biggrin.gif

Love the pic Ange, your boys look VERY happy with themselves! lol

too much choccy around here too!

#10 Mum2JackMatt

Posted 27 April 2010 - 05:20 PM

Hi everyone, jsut showing off my new siggy original.gif

#11 Mum2JackMatt

Posted 10 May 2010 - 01:44 PM

Hope everyone had a great Mothers Day original.gif  <3

#12 mummamia02

Posted 16 May 2010 - 10:52 AM

Nice sig Ange, gosh your boys are growing up!
Things good here, busy busy, but all is well.  Jack loves kindy, he is mr popularity lol, nice to see him having a great time.
hope everyone is going well? wink.gif

#13 c8lou

Posted 24 May 2010 - 08:37 PM

Hi strangers!!! original.gif

#14 Mum2JackMatt

Posted 09 June 2010 - 12:27 PM

Hey Cate :wave:  Cant' believe Archer is 2 already.... wow time flies.

Hope every one is well biggrin.gif

Hey Cate :wave:  Cant' believe Archer is 2 already.... wow time flies.

Hope every one is well biggrin.gif

Where are you Jen???

#15 Lauza

Posted 14 June 2010 - 08:36 AM

Hi...

I was wondering the same question, Where is Jen?  

Just the usual happening here... I am starting to find some more  "me" time and have been doing some scrapbooking again... Which is great as I really love it....

Not long until July... and they will be 5... No party here this year.... Going to do a family day instead at a local animal place which she will love....

Hope you are all well...

#16 CascadeLily

Posted 14 June 2010 - 09:36 AM

Boo!

Hope all is well. Yep, they're all turning five, although I somtimes suspect Romily is turning 8 or 9! She's so excited about going to school next year original.gif We're having a party for her at the local farm, where they have a big barn and the kids get to go and pat the animals original.gif

All well here, apart from the usual group sicknesses!

We need to get Jen on FB, don't we?  cool.gif dev (6).gif cool.gif

#17 Mum2JackMatt

Posted 26 June 2010 - 05:41 PM

Love your new sig Lily !!  Awwwww

#18 mummamia02

Posted 02 July 2010 - 11:46 AM

Hi everyone biggrin.gif

wow lily, look at your kiddies, growing up!  how do we feel about our July babes turning 5?  Gosh, I just can't believe it, my baby is off to school next year, noooooo!

All is going well here, on school holidays so even better!  Jack has his twin buddies over at the moment for a play, and Mia and her friend are watching a Barbie DVD.  Boys out kicking balls, riding bikes, and the girls all quiet with dollies inside, so different aren't they!

Nothing much else, hope everyone is doing OK.  We are off to the goldcoast next week for a few days, so will be nice to get away.

Bye for now biggrin.gif

#19 lovesalaugh

Posted 02 July 2010 - 10:59 PM

*Newbie Alert*

Hi everyone *Waves*
Can I please join?

I'm Clare, mum to 2 children, Abbie born in July 05, and Liam born October last year.
I've been living in the UK for a few years and only moved back to Australia 6 weeks before Liam was due as he has Tetralogy of Fallot, a major heart defect. Liam had surgery at 3 months old and although he is going well, it's taken it's toll on Abbie.

Abbie is very emotional and becomes agressive when around people she is normally shy with. I know it's just her acting out, but it makes me feel like i'm doing a bad job/being judged by other mothers that don't fully understand what impact moving country, having a little brother and a sick one at that has had on her.

Anyway, I'm trying to find my feet around this place, so please feel free to suggest places on here where I can chat, or that are active groups etc.

#20 bambaloo-girl

Posted 14 July 2010 - 02:07 PM

*waves* hi everybody

i havent been in this bit of EB for, oh, i dont know, a year or more LOL

wishing all our July "babies" a wonderfully happy 5th birthday

hope everyone is safe, happy and healthy (oh, and warm too, huh!)

cheers
kirst

#21 mummamia02

Posted 15 July 2010 - 12:55 PM

Happy Birthday to all July babes!  It was Jacks yesterday, he had a great day, a cake at kindy, then we went to the chinese restaurant for dinner, he loved it.

Welcome Clare, this thread is a bit quiet though, we went from being the chattiest to I think now the quietest!

Hope everyone is well!  

I am trying to remember you kirst, well welcome back anyway! lol biggrin.gif

Edited by lis, 15 July 2010 - 12:55 PM.

#22 CascadeLily

Posted 16 July 2010 - 09:01 PM

Welcome Clare original.gif

Yeah, this thread has really gone quiet! Are you at all crafty? The sewing and quilting threads are great, as are the local threads (as in where you live).

Happy birthday to all the July babies original.gif

Rom is in an extreme state of excitement about her birthday party - it's at a local farm and the littlies will get to pet and feed the animals. She can't wait!

#23 Mum2JackMatt

Posted 19 July 2010 - 04:02 PM

Happy Birthday July Bubbies original.gif

Jack had his birthday yesterday and had " The best day ever! "  plus he had more cake at Kindy today, so loved all the attention over the past two days!!

Lily - the farm sounds like a wonderful plan, hope Romily enjoys her day!

#24 lovesalaugh

Posted 26 July 2010 - 08:40 PM

Well, after a couple of busy weeks, I've made it back here.

We had Abbie's 5th birthday party 2 weeks ago and OMG!!! What was I thinking!!

We ended up having 30, yes 30!!! 5 and unders turn up at our house for the party. Note to self, don't ever presume lots will not be able to make it.

It was a wet day so the games I'd planned at the school 2 doors down didn't go ahead, but it was still a fun day.

I got the kids to ice their own cup cake and it was a huge success!! We just wrote their names on the napkin when each kid arrived, and put them aside until it was time for the cake.

Because the kids made their own they were more inclinded to eat it.

Abbie got so many gifts I was tempted to put them on eBay (lol). I've put them away though so she can open one every few weeks and actually enjoy each gift.

How is everyone else?

#25 Mum2JackMatt

Posted 09 August 2010 - 05:29 PM

Just wanted to say Congratulations to Alina on the amazing homebirth birth of Quinleigh ( I hope I spelt that right! )

She is so beautiful and such a big girl - 10 pounds biggrin.gif

Well done Alina, you should be very proud of yourself!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Top 5 Viewed Articles

Advertisement

Advertisement

Essential Baby and Essential Kids is the place to find parenting information and parenting support relating to conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids, maternity, family budgeting, family travel, nutrition and wellbeing, family entertainment, kids entertainment, tips for the family home, child-friendly recipes and parenting. Try our pregnancy due date calculator to determine your due date, or our ovulation calculator to predict ovulation and your fertile period. Our pregnancy week by week guide shows your baby's stages of development. Access our very active mum's discussion groups in the Essential Baby forums or the Essential Kids forums to talk to mums about conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids and parenting lifestyle. Essential Baby also offers a baby names database of more than 22,000 baby names, popular baby names, boys' names, girls' names and baby names advice in our baby names forum. Essential Kids features a range of free printable worksheets for kids from preschool years through to primary school years. For the latest baby clothes, maternity clothes, maternity accessories, toddler products, kids toys and kids clothing, breastfeeding and other parenting resources, check out Essential Baby and Essential Kids.