Raw Milk delivery?

• Please log in to reply
88 replies to this topic

#76 nup

Posted 28 January 2019 - 12:47 AM

Ad hominem and sheeples in the one post

#77 Silverstreak

Posted 28 January 2019 - 06:36 AM

Ooh, this thread is a blast from the past.

I joined EB in 2007 and started posting in 2013 (lurked for five years!) Just did a search on my name and some threads I participated in back then were:

Rick Springfield sigh - about how hot he was.

Is SAHP-ing self indulgent?

Commune living

And the show yourself thread, because we weren't as worried about posting photos of ourselves back then. And yep, it was "crunchier" years ago, with vocal vegetarian, anti vax and anti abortion posters, lots of MCN posts and breastfeeding sigs.

Also, I have a Charlie23 sig, which is fabulous, I'll start using it again once I'm finished with my debt ticker.

#78 hills mum bec

Posted 28 January 2019 - 01:14 PM

I realize that this thread has gone off topic a bit but saw this in the supermarket and made me think of this thread:

http://www.madebycow.com.au

Non pasteurized milk that has been treated with cold pressure to make it safe.  I have no interest in drinking raw milk so I didn’t buy it and it looked disgusting, like it had completely separated.

#79 Jenflea

Posted 28 January 2019 - 01:52 PM

I think I'd like that product to be around a lot longer before I tried it.

I quite like homogenised milk but that seems a bit close to real raw milk for my comfort.
Unhomogonised!

Edited by Jenflea, 28 January 2019 - 02:07 PM.

#80 TrixieBelden

Posted 28 January 2019 - 01:53 PM

I absolutely love a ‘youse are too stupid to even have a discussion with, sheeples’ followed by a smiley face.

Haha haha. Brilliant.

#81 marple

Posted 28 January 2019 - 03:41 PM

I like the use of "ad hominem " . Twice. I'd be super impressed if they could give a definition of that.

#82 purplekitty

Posted 28 January 2019 - 05:43 PM

Sheeples though,so last decade.

Maybe just trolling.

#83 JBH

Posted 28 January 2019 - 05:52 PM

Oh OK, i’ve been sprung - it’s true, I am a sheep. I can’t help it. Whenever is see many appropriately qualified people expressing the same view backed up by rigorous studies in peer reviewed journals, I just follow their recommendations. I’m so blinkered and weak.

#84 born.a.girl

Posted 28 January 2019 - 05:56 PM

View PostJBH, on 28 January 2019 - 05:52 PM, said:

Oh OK, i’ve been sprung - it’s true, I am a sheep. I can’t help it. Whenever is see many appropriately qualified people expressing the same view backed up by rigorous studies in peer reviewed journals, I just follow their recommendations. I’m so blinkered and weak.

You needed to finish that off with 'just sayin'.

#85 Wolf87

Posted 28 January 2019 - 09:20 PM

View Postborn.a.girl, on 28 January 2019 - 05:56 PM, said:

You needed to finish that off with 'just sayin'.

#knowbetterdobetter :rofl:

#86 Mmmcheese

Posted 28 January 2019 - 09:23 PM

All this talk of sheep and milk... I would like some manchego now

#87 Nasty Poobah

Posted 28 January 2019 - 09:25 PM

Meh

That's what sheep say isn't it?

Or maybe it's more meeeeeeeh  (judging by the ones in the paddock next door)

#88 Mollycoddle

Posted 28 January 2019 - 09:28 PM

View PostStudentOfEarth, on 25 January 2019 - 11:44 AM, said:

Considering how many people drink raw milk in countries where it is legal, why do you not hear of thousands of people dying? Wouldn't it be an epidemic? Why is raw milk not illegal in every country if it is so dangerous? Why is it that people in "primitive" parts of the world who consume large quantities of raw dairy, why are they not dying? Why are they in such good health?

Because they drink it straight from the cow. See knottygirl's post.

#89 CallMeFeral

Posted 28 January 2019 - 09:37 PM

View PostJenflea, on 28 January 2019 - 01:52 PM, said:

I quite like homogenised milk but that seems a bit close to real raw milk for my comfort.
Unhomogonised!

I like the first half of the unhomogenised milk! And then the second half is like skim milk and has a weird smell that reminds me why I didn't have milk when I was young...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Top 5 Viewed Articles

Advertisement

Advertisement

Essential Baby and Essential Kids is the place to find parenting information and parenting support relating to conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids, maternity, family budgeting, family travel, nutrition and wellbeing, family entertainment, kids entertainment, tips for the family home, child-friendly recipes and parenting. Try our pregnancy due date calculator to determine your due date, or our ovulation calculator to predict ovulation and your fertile period. Our pregnancy week by week guide shows your baby's stages of development. Access our very active mum's discussion groups in the Essential Baby forums or the Essential Kids forums to talk to mums about conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids and parenting lifestyle. Essential Baby also offers a baby names database of more than 22,000 baby names, popular baby names, boys' names, girls' names and baby names advice in our baby names forum. Essential Kids features a range of free printable worksheets for kids from preschool years through to primary school years. For the latest baby clothes, maternity clothes, maternity accessories, toddler products, kids toys and kids clothing, breastfeeding and other parenting resources, check out Essential Baby and Essential Kids.