#1 Forum Moderator

Posted 14 March 2010 - 05:29 PM

Last thread here.

#2 shimmershine

Posted 14 March 2010 - 07:28 PM

#3 Abbygirl

Posted 14 March 2010 - 08:10 PM

waves.gif
Getting over being sick here, the cold from hell.
We all had it, but it mutated for me into tonsillitis and sinus, ear and chest infection, so it's been pretty miserable in this house for the last 2 weeks.

Hope everyone else is well

and YAY for Autumn!!!

Edited by Abbygirl, 14 March 2010 - 08:11 PM.

#4 charlie23

Posted 15 March 2010 - 11:02 AM

No too bad here, busy though!

Trying to do study this year and it is a real struggle just with the kids, the house, etc......

I will be back to give a full run down soon.
Kel

#5 Abbygirl

Posted 26 March 2010 - 09:41 PM

Thought I'd bump us up again...

WOW Annika, not long to go till you have your little girl wub.gif
Good luck and I hope everything goes well!

Shim, happy birthday to your son! He's gorgeous, love his big curls wub.gif

waves.gif everyone!
Let's have some posts in here...
What has everyone been up to?
What are your easter plans?

Ours; bumming around and eating chocolate!

Edited by Abbygirl, 26 March 2010 - 09:44 PM.

#6 charlie23

Posted 27 March 2010 - 05:05 PM

What has everyone been up to?
Trying to Uni stuff but came to the realisation that DS just wasn't going to allow me to do it this year so I have canned it for now sad.gif

DD, see my sig!

What are your easter plans?
My brother and SIL are coming over for the day, other than that nothing much!

waves.gif at everyone else.
Kel

#7 **jade**

Posted 12 April 2010 - 11:49 PM

Wow it's been quiet in here... thought I'd bump us up again. Hope everyone had a lovely Easter!

#8 charlie23

Posted 13 April 2010 - 02:56 PM

Hey Jade

How is Keith doing?

waves.gif at anyone / everyone else original.gif

Kel

#9 ~Jam~

Posted 13 April 2010 - 08:42 PM

psssst Annika had the baby, have a squiz in the baby names forum *grin*

and she is gorgeous!

#10 charlie23

Posted 14 April 2010 - 08:21 AM

Hello

Linda - Isn't Miss E just stunning? Annika makes beautiful babies!

UD - I have emailed you the invites. Good luck with DS today.

Thanks about the siggy original.gif

waves.gif
Kel

#11 shimmershine

Posted 17 April 2010 - 05:51 PM

#12 charlie23

Posted 19 April 2010 - 12:19 PM

Shim - Have a nice little break. I am glad that you have finally gotten a diagnosis for your DS & DD. I didn't know anything about AS, so I have had a read and I am sorry that the outcome isn't brilliant for them but knowing that they will always be "happy" is heartening.

IS ANYONE AROUND AT ALL ANYMORE?

I feel like I am on my own making sigs.........

#13 ~gaby~

Posted 19 April 2010 - 12:46 PM

Im around. I didn't even know the group was still going.... sort of!

Shim, I had to google AS. Im sorry that both your DD & DS have had this diagnosis. As Kel said, it is heartening they'll be happy

I haven't been up to much really. I went back to work in Jan but just on Saturdays. Im going to start looking for full time work soon. We need to pay off some debt!

The kids are growing. Liza just eats non stop & then grows heaps. She almost fits into size 4 jeans! She's definitely not my baby anymore sad.gif Liza has also been a right royal sh*t. Her behaviour is terrible, i know it's age appropriate but it's still frustrating.

Henry is just a joy. He's so happy & playful. Im really enjoying being a mum this time around. He's been commando crawling now for around the last 4wks. Yesterday he crawled properly for the first time & also worked out how to sit up on his own. Both of those things were within seconds of each other!

DH & I are planning a big move November next year. We're planning on moving to NZ. DH misses his family & im happy to move. Im not close to my family so i'll be right, although i will miss my friends. Im excited about it. We're aiming for the end of year so then Liza can settle in then a couple months later she can start school

What has everyone else been up to?

#14 cah412

Posted 20 April 2010 - 06:46 PM

Just popping in to say waves.gif

I haven't been on EB very much lately and really only respond to sig requests on my thread, rather than the general ones. But every so often I get the chance to have a play original.gif

Things are going great here. Monique turns 4 on Friday (want to do a sig Kel??? lol) and she's loving kindy and slowly making some friends.

Well this is just a short post as I've got to finish organising tea and drive to Perth for a lingerie party tonight!

Cass

#15 MzPetal78

Posted 21 September 2010 - 08:23 PM

OI!! Where have you lot gone?  ohmy.gif  Is FB it now? I was thinking of coming back to get into sig's again.... and you lot have disappeared!! How DARE you get lives!!  huh.gif

biggrin.gif

I can't get into my old account.  sad.gif  Annoyed.

#16 charlie23

Posted 22 September 2010 - 08:40 AM

roll2.gif

Everyone is virtually gone Peta......all the oldies at any rate sad.gif

I am still here though and still doing sigs! Tounge1.gif

How have you been?

K

#17 ~*MzPetal*~

Posted 22 September 2010 - 01:33 PM

YaY! Got back in to my original account.
I'm pretty good! Busy sorting out this house to move in Nov. Need to down size in a big way.
Might get back into sig's after I move. Definitely don't need another distraction!!

How've you been chick?

#18 Abbygirl

Posted 23 September 2010 - 09:32 AM

I'm still here, Wow this must be the oldest thread still in use biggrin.gif

As you can see by my Avatar we're expecting #2 wub.gif I'm so excited, but would be more so if this MS eased up!

I'm keen to get back into making some sigs, but I have to wait till DH installs all my fonts again, he bought me an amazing laptop for my 30th, this thing is awesome!
Hmmmm I might have to get him to put the fonts back on tonight....

MzPetal I'm not sure if we've met before? If not I'm Marika, was making sigs for a couple of years but had to stop due to DH having spinal surgery. His recovery was long and I had no time for siggies.

Hey Kel, your sigs are beautiful, I keep seeing all these new ones around and you are really outdoing yourself wub.gif

#19 charlie23

Posted 23 September 2010 - 01:12 PM

Hello Ladies!!!!!

God it would be great if we could get this thread back up and running!

Peta - All good here lovely, I love seeing your FB status updates, some make me giggle laughing2.gif
How is Miss I doing?

Marika - I feel for you hun, I had really bad MS with Ryan, I didn't stop throwing up until 18-19 weeks. I lost about 6 kgs in the first 20 weeks!

I can't believe you are 16 weeks already, where has it gone?

Thank you about my sigs, I feel bad atm as there doesn't seem to be anyone else around doing them. Would love to see you back ASAP!!!!!! laughing2.gif

I turned 34 today.....another year closer to 40! *eeekkkkkk
Kel

#20 Abbygirl

Posted 23 September 2010 - 02:27 PM

Ooo Happy Bithday Kel ! wub.gif

What are you going to do to celebrate? Hope you get spoilt!

I *think* the MS is easing a bit, I havent vomited for nearly a week so I'm sure it's getting better original.gif
Just wish the all day queeziness, gagging and tiredness would go now - I'm not asking for much biggrin.gif

#21 MzPetal78

Posted 08 October 2010 - 07:40 PM

See? Been years since I bothered coming in here. I do miss this place. I miss making sig's. I'll get back into them once we find somewhere to live next month.

Marika: Not sure? I joined EB just before my daughter was born in Oct 2006. Was a sig maker until when I got a job about Oct 2008.. then went off EB then. Only *just* come back.
I'm Peta  original.gif
Congrats on the baking bubba! Sorry your hubby was unwell and I hope it's all good now!  biggrin.gif

Kel: Missa is good. Very independent and arguementative of late. I can't knock it. Drives me nuts, but I SO want my girl to be strong and not need to rely on anyone. You know?

I'll try and stop in often. Though moving, Missa is 4 on the 20th. I'm doing a small party for her on my weekend (16th).
Doing photo's for a 1st birthday tomorrow arvo... Sunday I'm doing photo's for a winner of my giveaway on my FB page. The father/husband is terminally ill. I'm hoping the rain stops and it's a sunny day... I want sunny bright 'happy' pic's. You know?

#22 shimmershine

Posted 08 October 2010 - 08:10 PM

Congrats Abbygirl!

Charlie23 has been holding up the place for ages, doing a great job.

I've had to step back from EB to focus on real life for a while, so I don't post much anymore.

#23 **JODES**

Posted 08 October 2010 - 10:41 PM

I saw on FB that Peta had been re-visiting EB, so I thought I'd do the same and see how everyone is doing.

It's so quiet in here!  I remember when these threads used to move quite quickly - a new one at least once a week!  
I miss making the sigs too, but just don't have time for them at the moment!

Congrats Abbygirl original.gif  I hope everything goes smoothly original.gif

Good luck on the move Peta, and remember if you need anything, just let me know.  I still think you should get your ass down here though!!  wink.gif

Righty-o, I'm off to check out some other old EB haunts, lol!

Catch you all in another...oh...20 years, lol!  If I remember, I'll come back more often and see how everyone is doing - not promising though, as I have a useless memory these days!!

Jodes xoxo

ETA - Have to giggle at my sig!  It's over 1 year old...probably approaching 18 or so months!!  Bella turned TWO in June!!  *gasp*

Edited by **JODES**, 08 October 2010 - 10:41 PM.

#24 charlie23

Posted 13 October 2010 - 03:09 PM

Hello Ladies

Just quickly popping in to Bump us off the 3rd page! original.gif

Kel

#25 cah412

Posted 13 October 2010 - 03:28 PM

3rd page? Wow, this used to be on the front page all the time!!

I just saw your sig Kel, is that the baby that was born around the time you came to Perth last year?

Not much to report here. I haven't been on EB for months, unless I receive a post on my thread. That's a good thing because it means business is going good and I don't have the time to sit and browse! I don't even get to play all my FB games anymore sad.gif lol

Ben flew to Melbourne this morning - he's off to the MotoGP. He would've loved to have gone to Bathurst as well but the funds didn't allow it!

Monique's great! Settled into kindy really well. We actually just ordered her first lot of the proper school uniform. Still massively big though. They're size 4, but she's now grown out of the size 1 shirt she was wearing Tounge1.gif

She's also been doing gymnastics and has joined the Pre-Elite class. Her upper body strength is amazing. So maybe in 12 years we might see her at the Commonwealth Games representing Australia! She'll be old enough then @ 16!! Haha, we can dream.

Well that's enough from me for now... Time to do some more work.

Cass

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Top 5 Viewed Articles

Advertisement

Advertisement

Essential Baby and Essential Kids is the place to find parenting information and parenting support relating to conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids, maternity, family budgeting, family travel, nutrition and wellbeing, family entertainment, kids entertainment, tips for the family home, child-friendly recipes and parenting. Try our pregnancy due date calculator to determine your due date, or our ovulation calculator to predict ovulation and your fertile period. Our pregnancy week by week guide shows your baby's stages of development. Access our very active mum's discussion groups in the Essential Baby forums or the Essential Kids forums to talk to mums about conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids and parenting lifestyle. Essential Baby also offers a baby names database of more than 22,000 baby names, popular baby names, boys' names, girls' names and baby names advice in our baby names forum. Essential Kids features a range of free printable worksheets for kids from preschool years through to primary school years. For the latest baby clothes, maternity clothes, maternity accessories, toddler products, kids toys and kids clothing, breastfeeding and other parenting resources, check out Essential Baby and Essential Kids.