Posted 23 April 2010 - 10:14 AM

Oh yaaay finally a new thread, how many mnths did the last one go for LOL

SILVER

Hope everyone is well.

LETS GET THIS THREAD MOVING.....

#4 emma_louise

Posted 23 April 2010 - 10:22 PM

Bronze!

All is going well here and I'm anticipating a solo weekend; I suspect DH may have taken leave of his senses volunteering to take James and Eleanor camping on his own, but I hate camping, so I didn't offer to join them! I'm planning a lot of quality time in my lovely sewing room; I got some lovely big glass-fronted cupboards this week and while I was moving all my fabric into them I've also had a big clear-out. So it's clean, tidy, looks lovely and feels twice as big!

#5 Supermum3

Posted 29 April 2010 - 09:25 PM

Hey juju's

Just poping past. Too tired really. I so don't know how to say no to things have way too many things to do and organise the house a bomb has hit it. Finding it hard to find the kiddies in this house..lol nah not that bad but will be if i don't do the big clean up this weekend.

Emma- Congrats again with the Mag. i didn't make it too the newsagent so will pop in there before work tomorrow.

Other Emma- How are you going? not long now. Wishing you all best for the next few weeks and can't wait to hear when your little man comes into the world

Gemma- I still haven't sent that parcel...again,,, Wanted to add something so will send Monday as I will get it organised on the weekend... Is that ok

Hi Shez...waving with a very tired arm.

Us: Same old thing.... work, kids, clean, work oh maybe sleep...lol Just been a really long tiring month i am looking forward to May and lots of birthday's. A very fast trip up north for a weekend. no Motor bike racing on mothers day fot the first time since ages.... My Uncle is slowing day very fast. I'm finally at peace with it all and happy that everyday now is a blessing and enjoying it. I had a wonderful phone conv with him today, somthing that hasn'y happen in such a long time. Not to go on about it too much but i swear Maddie is a big reason why he is a fighter. Maddie and him has this bond that no-one else has. She loves him so much and climbs in bed and lays with him talking until he gets out or she gets bored.. It so sweet.. Her knew thing is telling you how much she loves you ...she says "mum i love you three times"  She has really changed our family in such a amazing way..... I closed the boot of our car on poor riley hand yesterday and he was crying and Mddie too had mum's running towards me thinking poor Maddie got hurt too and she was crying because Riley was in pain. She is so sweet. She begs us to take her to dancing lessons. She gives other little girl the stares if they are in their dancing clothes. I have spoken to the teacher for physie culture and maddie will be starting in July. She is pretty excited she can do a little dance now with about 5 moves in it. Something we made up one afternoon. Better mention the boys... There good they have stated a kids club...in the park in town and now has 10 memebers...lol just love it. Ahh sorry way too much there..
Have a wonderful weekend if i don't get back and catch up soon

Anna

Edited by countrymum3, 30 April 2010 - 02:28 PM.

#6 ~gemma~

Posted 30 April 2010 - 07:34 AM

Anna of course its ok hun.
Will BBL on my phone and its a bit hard.

ETA Baby number 5 is on his/her way ohmy.gif

Edited by ~gemma~, 30 April 2010 - 11:04 AM.

#7 Supermum3

Posted 30 April 2010 - 02:27 PM

oh do I ramble on or what after a bottle of wine....lol

Gemma- Once again congrats. I won't say anything on facebook.

#8 juls72

Posted 30 April 2010 - 04:16 PM

ohmy.gif  OMG Gemma   ohmy.gif

Did I just read that right??????

Lol Congratulations I think  hahaha

#9 Supermum3

Posted 02 May 2010 - 08:53 PM

Hey girls

Been playing around with my camera and thought I would post this one of Miis maddie

http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4031/457003...24582f0e5_o.jpg

Have a wonderful week.

Love Anna

Edited by countrymum3, 02 May 2010 - 09:19 PM.

#10 skeb

Posted 03 May 2010 - 07:06 PM

YAY!!! I have finally remembered my password and able to log back in!

Hope you all remember me???

Will go back and catch up on all the months i have missed!!!

hugs to all!

xoxo

#11 rd01

Posted 06 May 2010 - 01:11 PM

Hi cuties!!

Just thought I'd drop by for a quick hideo-hoo!! It's been too long...!

But I see most of you anyway on FB heh heh

Be good, I'll be trying to catch up soonish..

Love my Juju's.

RD X

#12 rd01

Posted 06 May 2010 - 04:50 PM

*Tumble weed rolls on by*

Where is everyone?!

#13 Supermum3

Posted 07 May 2010 - 02:15 PM

Hey juju's

We are off to a really quick trip up to Bris Vegas for a god friend birthday.. So

have a wonderful Mothers Day on Sunday

Anna

#14 emma_louise

Posted 07 May 2010 - 03:52 PM

OMG, congratulations Gemma!

Welcome back, Katie!

All's going well here; the kids are watching Playschool on my new, scratched rolleyes.gif  TV and I'm about to work on a customer's quilt.

My SIL is likely to give birth any day; she's not actually due until 2 Jun, but until Wednesday (36w) had been in hospital for a week on bedrest with pre-eclampsia, and they were expeciting Georgia's arrival by then. She's now been released under strict instructions to MIL's care. MIL flew to WA for the Anzac weekend to visit, and SIL was hospitalised while she was there, and she keps extending her visit. BIL and SIL live a few hours south of Perth, but now they're all staying in a Perth hotel near the hospital!

#15 *Dory*

Posted 07 May 2010 - 06:47 PM

Hi eveyone waves.gif

Gemma....OMG! Congrats!

BBL....still trying to work out my new iPhone lol

#16 lilmurfs

Posted 10 May 2010 - 07:53 AM

Hey Jujus!!!

How are we all?!

CONRATULATIONS GEMMA! Oh wow!

Just a quick one from me if thats ok?

Just thought Id pop in and let everyone know that bub #2 still hasnt arrived  rolleyes.gif But will definitely be here by tomorrow afternoon biggrin.gif

Was planning on trying for a VBAC - everything was going according to plan, then at 37 weeks I started to chicken out lol, so booked the CS for 40 weeks, pretty much thinking he would've arrived by then anyways, but nope, hes stubborn apparently and just doesnt want to come out naturally lol, so Im half still wanting a VBAC, but mainly just over being pregnant and wanting him out no matter how it happens!! lol...

Oh and only 1 more sleep to go - but do you think we have a name for him yet?!?! Im hoping that DP will just give in and let me use the name Ive picked, lol, having my doubts though!!

Ok, better leave it at that - most of you will probably found out the news tomorrow on FB anyway, but I'll be sure to pop back in after Im home from hospital and share some photos original.gif  (BTW, if you read this before the announcement on FB tomorrow, can you please not say anything on there, most people dont know about it yet, so yeah biggrin.gif )

#17 ~gemma~

Posted 10 May 2010 - 10:09 AM

Good Luck Emma, if you want a txt buddy let me know biggrin.gif What is the name you have picked out?

#18 skeb

Posted 11 May 2010 - 07:30 PM

Congrats Gemma!! So when are you due?

Good luck Emma!

How is everyone going?

things here are insane as usall! Work is just busy busy! Crime never sleeps let me tell you!

Blake is doing really well, quite cheeky actually!!! hehe! Still everynow and then wakes during the night, were just amune to it now! He is fully day trained has been for a few months, night time though no chance he wakes up so heavy! all he does is drink which dont help the situation!!

We need to get this thread up and running again! I know i have been very very very slack!

hugs to all

#19 ~gemma~

Posted 12 May 2010 - 12:56 PM

Congrats to Emma on the arrival of Lincoln Andrew wub.gif

Emma hope you dont mind me posting it here!

Katie ~ I agree we need to get this going again. I know alot of us, if not all of us are on FB, but its nice to hear a proper update on our almost 3 year olds!! I would be due on the 29th of Dec ohmy.gif due to being C/S im thinking the date will be the 17th so i will have to make sure i am super organised for Christmas this year

I cant believe these guys will be 3 soon, scarey, I am no where near organised, we are off to NZ next week so will have to start buying birthday prezzies for Jordan and Madi once we get back, i have no idea what to get them, Jordan wants a Ben10 bike, other than that im stuck, they really dont need any more toys, il def get both of them bikes as poor Madi is still riding her little ride on car thing she got when she turned 1 lol

Well better go, got 2 hours to clean up

#20 mm chocolate mm

Posted 12 May 2010 - 09:08 PM

Hi Everyone,

Been very slack, have been reading when I can.  Hope everyone is going well.

Congrats Emma on the birth of your little man.

Congrats Gemma - wow number 5.  Hope everything is going well for you.

A big hello to everyone.

A quick update:
Lachie is going really well at school and has made some friends.  With his dad still "out of the picture" for the moment, Lachie seems to have settled down & enjoying being a kid.  Totally a different little boy, just happy, which is lovely.

Miss Madi, well she is a cute as a picture & a really little princess. Loves everything girly.  A bit on the bossy side with little Harry though.  And she sleeps really well now, when she is not having night terrors.  Still has a few allergy problems, but mostly under control, no longer on reflux medicine which is good.

Little Harry, he is just a delight, such a happy little monkey. Very cheeky & oh what a climber & into anything that stands still, never had a climber before so that's an eye opener.  He is still on reflux medicine but hopefully coming off soon.  Still breastfed, but I'm needing to ween, as Im having trouble with this pregnancy.

Bubbles #4, due to arrive mid to late october.  So far not giving me an easy time of it, but neither have any of the other pregnancy's.

Me, still working from home with little monkeys running wild.  Looking for a house & need to buy a bigger car, if anyone can recommend for 2 adults & 4 children (3 in car seats).

Anyway thats my update for now, hope to pop in again soon.

#21 Lady Door

Posted 14 May 2010 - 09:09 PM

Hello all. Just cruising through as I enjoy a glass of wine, watch masterchef, listen to my ipod and browse the net. God I'm a good multi-tasker!!

JennyD Great to hear from you! Congrats on the new of #4 and glad to hear everything else is going well for your family.

Gemma Congrats to you as well! How is everyone going with the news? Hope you all have a great time in NZ. Immie is getting a big wooden kitchen for her birthday and that was fairly pricey so that will be about it!

Congrats Emma on the arrival of your gorgeous boy! Hope everything is going smoothly and Ellie is loving being a big sister!

Hey Katie! Nice to see you in here again! I think we need an updated pic - I need to see how Immie's birthday buddy is looking! Ims is fully day trained too, but I'm not brave enough to try at night - she wakes up dry prob 5 nights out of 7, but those 2 nights are enough to put me off!

EmmaL Hope everything went well with your SIL! And eek to your scratched tv! How's it looking now?

Us Nothing much different happening here. Kids are good, we are good!

#22 Supermum3

Posted 17 May 2010 - 02:16 PM

Hi juju's

I really don'y have anything to say. ut I hope you don't mind me telling you this.... But please NO FACEBOOK ABOUT THIS SUBJECT....

I am a wreck atm. My Uncle Bill who you have heard alot about doesn't have very long to live... sad.gif  We got told Wednesday after another heart attack on Monday. We don't know how long it could be today, tomorrow, next week or even next month. I am really stuggling with this news. He is everything to me, he s more than a uncle he is a father, friends and anything wls you can think of. I didn't relise how close we were until I relize I am shock that I will will have to live without him soon. I'm not sleepinf, eating and trying to carry on with life "as normal" but how can I? I have been asked to not tell anyone that he knows so please keep this on here. I have only told my parents and family last night it was the hardest thing I have ever had to do. But he is not going well at all. We celebrated my birthday a few days early because we are scared he won't last until tomorrow. I'm scared of losing him on my birthday because I know that I will not want to celebrate another birthday again, then we have a birthday paty organised for Bailey this weekend and how to I put on a happy face while still pretending everything is fine..

I'm so sorry to do this to all of you but I have no one as I can't tell the people around here because he doesn't want people to treat him differnt. I am strugglinf alot to even smile. The tears haven't stopped....

#23 MS_Bibi

Posted 18 May 2010 - 04:00 PM

Heya girls, Remember me??? lol Its been a while thought I would pop in and say hellllooooo. Lol nice to see you are still using jujus hahaha. Babies are going to be turning 3 soon it's gone so fast it feels like just a few months ago we were all here chatting in our due in group, Well Jack is happy and healthy a very big boy about 1m tall and 19kgs, he has been doing well a bit slower in his speech than the other kids his age but the last few months he just keeps yapping. I think some of you have changed your usernames since I last came in here.

anyways hope all is well with everyone

ange

#24 ~raindrops~on~roses~

Posted 19 May 2010 - 09:38 AM

Wow, lovely to see some new posts to read in here!! Lets keep it up ladies biggrin.gif

Jen D - Big congrats on #4!! Hope the pregnancy gets better for you. You are a trooper going back for more after the hard time you have with pregnancy and reflux babies! Lucky they're so gorgeous hey!

Emma - Congratulations on the arrival of Lincoln! Love the name!! Hope you're recovering well and I look forward to hearing how it all went!

Emma L - How did DH go with the camping adventure?? He is brave! We've just gotten back from 2 weeks camping in the Flinders Ranges. The camping bit doesn't bother me, but the hours and hours of driving with 2 kids isn't so fun! Did I miss something? What happened to your TV? Hope your SIL is going well. Hotel room is a pricey way to spend your last few weeks of pregnancy!

Ardie - Hiya waves.gif Nice of you to pop in! How's your pidgeon pair going?

Ange - Hi waves.gif

Anna - Maddie is gorgeous, she looks so grown up! So sorry to hear about Uncle Bill hhugs.gif I don't know what to say to comfort you, but feel free to cry on our shoulders bbighug.gif

Beez - The wooden kitchen sounds good, if you've got a house big enough for it! I just know someone (namely PIL) will want to buy Lila one but our house is so small! I love them though, I know Riley would love it too. Not sure what to get him for his bday actually...

Birthday pressie suggestions welcome!! He has a bike and a trampoline already... and a ride in car thing

Hi to Katie and Kathi waves.gif

Kath - We're still waiting on your visit!! Us Sydney girls are catching up on 4 June at Sams place if you want to make the trip!!??

AFM - Kids going pretty well. Just having sleep issues with Lila after camping in the cold for a few weeks and me being a softie. Riley sometimes still wakes too. Some idiot thought it was a good idea to put a show on tv about a boy having monster issues at night so now Riley keeps talking about monsters  rolleyes.gif  Still not TT but hoping soon... His speach is amazing and he continues to crack us up everyday with the things he says laughing2.gif

Jen

#25 carolleigh

Posted 20 May 2010 - 03:06 PM

Hi girls,

Just a quick one for the Hawkesbury girls - I know I've met some of you when I was living in Sydney:

Hey everyone!

PLEASE can someone out there help me!
I used to live in Sydney and got married at St Matthews Catholic Church in Windsor on Tebutt Street.
I am heading back to Sydney next month to get my baby baptised there and was wondering where I could go afterwards for the 'afterparty'.
It needs to be somewhere suitable for kids as there will be some toddlers there but I do not want to spend a lot of money on room hire or anything.
I know there is a pub on the corner of Tebutt street just down from the church but am not sure if this is suitable for kids or what it is called.
Please help me! Where would you go? Can you recommend anywhere?

Thanks,

Carol

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Top 5 Viewed Articles

Advertisement

Advertisement

Essential Baby and Essential Kids is the place to find parenting information and parenting support relating to conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids, maternity, family budgeting, family travel, nutrition and wellbeing, family entertainment, kids entertainment, tips for the family home, child-friendly recipes and parenting. Try our pregnancy due date calculator to determine your due date, or our ovulation calculator to predict ovulation and your fertile period. Our pregnancy week by week guide shows your baby's stages of development. Access our very active mum's discussion groups in the Essential Baby forums or the Essential Kids forums to talk to mums about conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids and parenting lifestyle. Essential Baby also offers a baby names database of more than 22,000 baby names, popular baby names, boys' names, girls' names and baby names advice in our baby names forum. Essential Kids features a range of free printable worksheets for kids from preschool years through to primary school years. For the latest baby clothes, maternity clothes, maternity accessories, toddler products, kids toys and kids clothing, breastfeeding and other parenting resources, check out Essential Baby and Essential Kids.