July 07 Parents # 172

• Please log in to reply
63 replies to this topic

#51 *Dory*

Posted 21 September 2010 - 10:04 AM

hello, just popping in on one of my rare EB occasions.  I hope you're all well original.gif

#52 shezniy76

Posted 05 October 2010 - 08:44 AM

Cooooeeeeeeeeeeee

It's awfully echoey in here.

Hope you're all well. Just a quick one this time, have to run off to work.

#53 Supermum3

Posted 08 December 2010 - 01:04 PM

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL THE JUJU'S & THEIR FAMILIES.

biggrin.gif  biggrin.gif  biggrin.gif  biggrin.gif  biggrin.gif

#54 ~raindrops~on~roses~

Posted 22 December 2010 - 11:19 AM

Hello!!!! Anyone else notice 2 months went by with no posts in here! Not that I can talk!
Just wanted to say Merry Christmas to everyone biggrin.gif

#55 ~gemma~

Posted 30 December 2010 - 12:27 PM

waves.gif

Lucas one week old
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=7838...mp;id=606810662

Edited by ~gemma~, 30 December 2010 - 12:27 PM.

#56 helenn82

Posted 30 December 2010 - 08:55 PM

Hellllllooooooooooooo original.gif  Looooong time no see original.gif

Gemma he is DEVINE!!! Hope everything is going well original.gif

#57 Supermum3

Posted 24 January 2011 - 02:13 PM

Thats it, I would lvoe to hear how everyone is going on come on girls ROLL CALL.

US: We are going great, Bailey is just about to start year 5 & Riley will be in year 3. My boys are growing up way too fast. They have given up motor bike racing (thank god) and more into other sports. Bailey is the IT of the family and Riley well he think he is Bear Grylls JNR really into the outdoors and camping. He has his own chooks and leaves home about every 2 nd week, by puting up the tent in our yard and moves out there. Luckly we do live on a property. Bailey just anything to do with being "cool" and he is happy. Of course our Princess Madeline, she is just a girly girl, she has one chook & a little kitten. She drives us crazy at times with her clothes, shoes and crazy curly hair, but she is just perfect. I have been teaching her some little sign language which is just so cute. She starts dancing in a few weeks and between her social events & working I get no free time at all. I have never know a little girl to have so many social events on we are always heading somewhere for her either a party or play date. But she is growing up way too fast.

Me: Well still working full time, I am President of the our daycare centre but will be handing that back very soon and I am going to be a scout leader this year (oh well will have 12 months training) I'm looking forward to my first night in 2 weeks. I'm heading back to USA in June for a visit to my friends for 3 1/2 weeks by myself, gotta love my dh. Then one more trip to Fiji in October for SIL wedding. Beside that it is just keep working away for our dreams. On another note. My darling Uncle is still with us. It has been a rollercoaster ride the past 14 months but we are getting there we still take everyday as they come, but everyday is a blessing and I am so thankfull for him still being here. dh of course is just the same as always goes with the flow.

Will have to put up a photo soon

#58 YosemiteSam

Posted 20 February 2011 - 10:20 PM

Hellllloooooooooo JuJu's  wub.gif

#59 ~gemma~

Posted 28 February 2011 - 09:24 AM

LMFAO i went to the list of months and couldnt remember which one we were whoops...

See you all on FB...

#60 lilmurfs

Posted 22 June 2011 - 08:57 AM

Wow guys its been like 4 months since anyones posted!!! and it was only 1 page ago that everyone was sayin happy 3rd birthday to our jujus!! lol, and now its time to say happy birthday again - cant believe our babys are turning 4 already hey!

Anyways, for anyone I dont have on FB (or anyone I miss on FB  blush.gif )

HAPPY 4TH BIRTHDAY TO ALL THE JUJU'S!!!!!

Not a lot been happening here, baby #3 on the way, due on Sep 24th, and its a girl  wub.gif but other than that? yeah, nothing lol... Ellies growing really well - being a right little princess a lot of the time, the jealous streak I was expecting when Lincoln was born has finally arrived, if I do anything with Linc then she does the naughtiest things she can think of to get my attention back onto her - but then Linc is the same, I cant even give Ellie a cuddle without Linc coming along and either attacking her or just throwing a mega tantrum - so yeah, Ive somehow managed to stuff up big time there... And just to make things easier Im throwing another one into the mix! lol...

#61 helenn82

Posted 08 July 2011 - 03:00 PM

Happy birthday juju's original.gif  Hope all the cherubs are having wonderful birthdays original.gif  Micah is 4 today.....time has flown.

Love Helen, Micah and Samara original.gif

#62 Supermum3

Posted 13 July 2011 - 08:49 PM

OMG our babies are 4!

Happy Birthday Juju's

We are all good, just got back from another trip to USA and have plenty of tell. But I am not on here much anymore after my lovely sister relised I was on here and started staking me.. (yeah thanks sister) So I try to stay away for now and have another anon name to go by...But otherwise life is great! I see most f you on facebook and love I get to see how you are all. I do miss our chats on here.. I better keep moving. lots to do and no time for now...

Love Anna & juju Maddie 4 going on 21!!!!!!!

#63 MS_Bibi

Posted 07 February 2012 - 09:15 PM

Hello everyone!!!!! It's me again, I think I come on here once a year to say hello so HELLO!!!!!!!! I suppose I should update everyone, Ok so we are now expecting baby number 3 in June. Ava and Jack are over the moon about having a new baby to play with (although Jack was very dissapointed that we weren't having 2 babies one for him and one for Ava), so very exciting.
Ava has just started grade 2 and Jack will start 4 year old kinder soon. Sitting here thinking it doesn't seem like it was all that long ago when we were all sitting here in the due in July group, wow time has gone by quickly. Anyways hope everyone is doing well.

xoxoxo Ange

#64 helenn82

Posted 29 January 2013 - 09:38 AM

Long time girls!  

Hope all the munchkins starting school today have a wonderful day and exciting  year ahead.  Micah is well and truely ready for Prep and very happy to be going today.  

Helen original.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Top 5 Viewed Articles

Advertisement

Advertisement

Essential Baby and Essential Kids is the place to find parenting information and parenting support relating to conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids, maternity, family budgeting, family travel, nutrition and wellbeing, family entertainment, kids entertainment, tips for the family home, child-friendly recipes and parenting. Try our pregnancy due date calculator to determine your due date, or our ovulation calculator to predict ovulation and your fertile period. Our pregnancy week by week guide shows your baby's stages of development. Access our very active mum's discussion groups in the Essential Baby forums or the Essential Kids forums to talk to mums about conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids and parenting lifestyle. Essential Baby also offers a baby names database of more than 22,000 baby names, popular baby names, boys' names, girls' names and baby names advice in our baby names forum. Essential Kids features a range of free printable worksheets for kids from preschool years through to primary school years. For the latest baby clothes, maternity clothes, maternity accessories, toddler products, kids toys and kids clothing, breastfeeding and other parenting resources, check out Essential Baby and Essential Kids.