- - - - -

Win an ABC Kids DVD pack

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
159 replies to this topic

#1 F.E.B.E

Posted 22 April 2010 - 10:14 PM

Win an ABC Kids DVD pack!

One lucky member will win the prize pack above. Included in the prize pack are the following DVDs:

Waybuloo - Meet the Piplings ($17.99)

Zigby - Zigby Plays Doctor ($16.99)

Lazytown - Sleepless in LazyTown ($19.99)

Pocoyo - Scooter Madness ($14.99)

Bob the Builder - Adventures In Bobland Bay ($16.99)

Total prize value $86.95.

To enter:

Answer this question in 50 words or less: What is the funniest thing that has happened in your household this week?

Entries limited to one (1) entry per person. Please make sure you read the Terms and Conditions pinned in this forum.

Entries may not be edited after posting.

Good luck!

Competition starts at 10:00PM on 22/4/10 and finishes at 5:00 PM on 02/05/10. (AEST)

#2 The-Missus

Posted 22 April 2010 - 11:20 PM

My son asked me quite loudly - in front a staff member at Coles Express - if I had a 'bagina'.  

(There are only a few words for this, no point waffling on about my 'bagina' story!)

#3 glutton4punishment

Posted 23 April 2010 - 06:51 AM

trying to teach ds1 "insee winsee spider" and watching him trying to mimic the actions, finally giving up with a sigh and shaking his head.

#4 abeni

Posted 23 April 2010 - 08:41 AM

My daughter 15 months and I came inside, I took off her shoes and put them away.  She then started yelling and having a little tantrum until I had taken mine off and put them away too, she loves things to be in their place!

#5 mumtomakandissy

Posted 23 April 2010 - 08:47 AM

I am toilet training my DD2 who is 23 months old. The other day she did her first poo ON the toilet. I was so proud and so was she, until she got off, looked in the toilet and totally freaked out. She screamed and started crying, pointing to the toilet yelling " oh yuk, poo". I then had to try and explain to her that it was in fact HER poo!

#6 Xanadu25

Posted 23 April 2010 - 08:48 AM

While changing Jack's night nappy last night, Jack got up on all fours in his bed and started growling like a little bear and clawing in front of him.
Fast asleep too. He does this to his sister when he is awake and teasing her.

Susie

#7 Zee-girl

Posted 23 April 2010 - 08:58 AM

Another toilet one!

DS was busy with number twos and after having finished, was very keen to use the toilet brush to keep the bowl clean. Could hear him getting frustrated saying "it's not getting clean".... walked in and had to remind him that it's best to flush the toilet before using the brush!

#8 Mummy.3

Posted 23 April 2010 - 08:58 AM

My DD's friend getting hyper-excited this morning "Look, look... it's a Michael Jackson card!"  I had to burst her bubble and say "Sorry honey, that's a picture of Jesus"  laughing2.gif

#9 unwind

Posted 23 April 2010 - 09:02 AM

My DD (2.5) had a poo accident and my sister who was visiting helped me out by offering to clean her up, she put DD in the shower and turned to grab a washer only to turn back and find DD cleaning the poo off with my toothbrush!

#10 EbnyRose

Posted 23 April 2010 - 09:09 AM

DD4 has been unwell and Dr ordered a stool sample. When handed the bottle in front of a waiting room full of people (Im talking 20+) DD pipes up and says "but mummy, my poo is so much bigger than that!!"

#11 cloudgirl

Posted 23 April 2010 - 09:19 AM

The other night we had sweet potato and cinnamon mash with our salmon which DS goes nuts for..he normally shoves it all in his mouth as fast as possible. This time however he squealed in excitement and slammed his whole face down onto the highchair tray into the mash!

#12 annikag

Posted 23 April 2010 - 09:23 AM

A couple of nights ago we had some friends over visiting to check out the new baby. We were all sitting on the lounge chatting, with the TV on in the background. An ad for Betty Crocker cupcakes comes on and DS's eyes light up as he announces loudly to the whole room that he "wants to eat those c*m cakes!" laughing2.gif

#13 hiddensecrets

Posted 23 April 2010 - 09:24 AM

My special needs daughter Lauren discovered her vagina after her bath and kept peaking between her legs and talking to it saying “oh wow”. When I told her it wouldn’t talk back she laughed at me with an evil laugh and continued to talk to it.

#14 Obesa cantavit

Posted 23 April 2010 - 09:27 AM

DD1 (6yrs) when asked if she had anything healthy to eat at the party she had gone too, replied that there were sausage rolls, but she was told they were very popular and as she didnt know what popular meant, she didnt have any.

#15 Dylan_Oliver_Mummy

Posted 23 April 2010 - 09:35 AM

A couple of days ago we were going for a walk and DS1 who is 2.5 years old turns around to me and says. " Sam is going to come out and say Hello Dylan". Sam is our baby due in August. I said to him he may not do that for a while he then said " Dylan will cry if he doesn't" Its so cute that hes excited for his new baby.

#16 AuntyC

Posted 23 April 2010 - 09:40 AM

I recently found Liam standing on a chair at the bench in the kitchen, cracking eggs on his head.
Real eggs, not Easter eggs.

#17 joshuasmum

Posted 23 April 2010 - 09:43 AM

We went out looking at new cars and at one of the dealerships the salesperson was of west indies, or similar descent.  DS asked him why his skin was black  ohmy.gif  to which he replied (wihout missing a beat) that he ate too much chocolate!  DS now asks whether his skin will go black when he eats chocolate!!

#18 ~Heather~

Posted 23 April 2010 - 09:51 AM

Out to dinner for our DS2's first birthday, a waitress comes over to say how cute the boys were and how old they were. DS1 (3yrs) proceeded to tell the waitress that 'Jackson is 1, Thomas (pointing to himself) is 3, and Daddy is STINKY'.

#19 alphamum

Posted 23 April 2010 - 09:54 AM

I served up some pasta the other night and DD said she couldn't eat it as it was too hot.  "Look at all of the coal coming off the top of it mum", she exclaimed.

Guess who watched too much Thomas!

#20 2_little_boys

Posted 23 April 2010 - 10:01 AM

Whilst trying to say goodbye to Jaxon (3) yesterday morning he accidentally hit me on the bridge of the nose with a car.  When told it wasnt nice and he hurt mummy he turned around and said "go get a doctor".  Funnily enough I work in a hospital Tounge1.gif

#21 Bob-the-skull

Posted 23 April 2010 - 10:49 AM

I heard a lot of screaming and squeeling coming from outside where Master 5 and Master 2 were playing with Niece 10...

I go out there to find Master 2 and Niece 10 screaming about a spider and Master 5 jumping up and down going "where where where is it so i can catch him"...

i finally found the spider... it was no bigger than my little toe nail!

#22 lep_78

Posted 23 April 2010 - 11:55 AM

my 3.5yr daughter is sometimes hard to understand when she is talking - i know what she is saying but others have difficulty sometimes. My hairdresser was doing my hair and DD asks my hairdresser  "do you have a vagina?. Now i could understand what she was saying, but it did sound like "do you have a huge vagina?" the look on my hairdresses face was priceless and of course i just wet my self laughing biggrin.gif  i then had to interpret what she actually meant!! OH the joys of kids and im glad we were at home and not in a salon! rolleyes.gif

#23 hannahbug

Posted 23 April 2010 - 12:12 PM

"mummy can you build me some stairs (passes lego)"
Mummy attempts to make single stairs then gets told
"mummy that is not very good it needs more steps and a thingy at the top for the house"
Mummy replies " well harry you can't build stairs first you have to build the house first"
Harry replied "oh well that sucks" (in the voice of the psychotic penguins from Madagasar)

#24 goldimouse

Posted 23 April 2010 - 12:44 PM

I minded my 13 month-old niece on Wednesday and she and my ten-month-old DD were standing in front of the evaporative cooler playing with it. I switched it on to see what they would do. They went absolutely nuts. We ended up playing with it for over ten minutes and every time I turned it on, they started giggling and bobbing about. Cute!

#25 mumtoactivetoddler

Posted 23 April 2010 - 01:27 PM

I suddenly realised my 2 year old daughter was very quiet. On investigation I found 3 new packs of sanitary pads had been open and stuck all over her and her teddy and dolls. When asked why, she said they were sore and needed bandaids.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Top 5 Viewed Articles

Advertisement

Advertisement

Essential Baby and Essential Kids is the place to find parenting information and parenting support relating to conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids, maternity, family budgeting, family travel, nutrition and wellbeing, family entertainment, kids entertainment, tips for the family home, child-friendly recipes and parenting. Try our pregnancy due date calculator to determine your due date, or our ovulation calculator to predict ovulation and your fertile period. Our pregnancy week by week guide shows your baby's stages of development. Access our very active mum's discussion groups in the Essential Baby forums or the Essential Kids forums to talk to mums about conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids and parenting lifestyle. Essential Baby also offers a baby names database of more than 22,000 baby names, popular baby names, boys' names, girls' names and baby names advice in our baby names forum. Essential Kids features a range of free printable worksheets for kids from preschool years through to primary school years. For the latest baby clothes, maternity clothes, maternity accessories, toddler products, kids toys and kids clothing, breastfeeding and other parenting resources, check out Essential Baby and Essential Kids.