- - - - -

Win an ABC Kids DVD pack

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
159 replies to this topic

#126 trinahain

Posted 29 April 2010 - 09:46 AM

My husband went to pick my 4 year old son up from daycare and my son was prompted by a teacher to tell my husband about a drawing he did today.  My son replied that the had done a drawing of Daddy with fire coming out his bum crack.  The teacher then asked my mortified husband if he often had fire coming out his bum crack and he replied only after a curry.

#127 Mummy Kat

Posted 29 April 2010 - 11:06 AM

Upon changing my 3 month old's nappy this week I peered closer to inspect for possible nappy rash on his little bottom, only to be met with the biggest fart he's ever done ohmy.gif

#128 eckstar

Posted 29 April 2010 - 02:04 PM

I had to go and have an ultrasound this morning, and my Dad had come over to mind DS, he was talking about when he had the same ultrasound (kidneys). My DSS asked him if he was pregnant, because he thought only pregnant people have ultrasounds.

#129 Guest_cathode_*

Posted 29 April 2010 - 05:07 PM

Funniest thing this week -
My eldest son, Mr 4.5yrs, telling me
"I farted in the bucket ... it's nice and juicy, would you like some?"

#130 princesshelwa

Posted 29 April 2010 - 07:40 PM

On my daughter's first night out of the bassinette and into the cot, I went in to check on her during the night only to find her legs sticking out of the cot slats, her nappy off and wee everywhere and a she had huge mischievous smile on her face!!

#131 babybean77

Posted 29 April 2010 - 08:07 PM

My daugther calling me saying Mummy your the lucky one, why I asked, because you get to wipe my bum said my 3 year old. She then looked in the toilet and said look mum I made a smiley face with poo eyes!!! Indeed when I looked in four little rabbit poos had joined together to make a face..

Edited by babybean77, 29 April 2010 - 08:07 PM.

#132 twotofour

Posted 29 April 2010 - 08:20 PM

My 4 year old  kindy son with autism said "the teachers gone mad , first she said a toy has been writing letters and now she's saying it rang kindy's door bell."Regarding a mascot  for the class designed to get the children to share their home life with their peers.

#133 greentea

Posted 29 April 2010 - 08:49 PM

3.5yo dd caught a glimpse of daddy peeing on the toilet, she ran to me and says,

"Why is daddy standing up to pee? shouldn't he be sitting down?

I had to explain to her that boys have willies and girls don't, so its easier for boys to 'stand' whilst they pee. She could not stop laughing for so long even made fun of daddy when he got out of the toilet.

"Daddy has to stand to pee! HA HA" whilst pointing at daddy..!

#134 ~~mumsie~~

Posted 29 April 2010 - 09:02 PM

DP was working on my car the other day, and went to start it up without the battery being hooked up!

I started laughing, and DD (23 months) piped up: "FAIL!"

I then doubled over in stiches!

#135 joka

Posted 29 April 2010 - 09:15 PM

DS1 27 mths is toilet training and he needed to stay at Grandmas for a few hours. So we decided to go and buy a potty for Grandmas house. When we got there he excitedly took it to grandma and said "Grandmas potty, sit sit" Grandma didn't oblige.

#136 marlei

Posted 29 April 2010 - 10:11 PM

My three year old son referring to Burt and Ernie from Seasme Street as BURP and Ernie! roll2.gif

#137 Space is Big

Posted 30 April 2010 - 09:44 AM

My 2.5 year old DD was sitting playing with Duplo,
I asked her “are you going to be an engineer when you grow up?” and she replied “No”.
So I said “Are you going to be an artist?” “No”
So I asked “Are you going to be an Astro physicist” “No”
“What are you going to be then?” and she replied “A shopper”

Daddy better hold onto his wallet!!

#138 Matryoshka

Posted 30 April 2010 - 09:51 AM

My DS 4.5yrs old whose father has recently become a Prison Guard came to me and said...

'Mummy, I dont care how fast I drive when im older because if I get caught and the police take me to jail, my Daddy has all the keys and he will "bust me out"'

Its funny because I didnt know whether to laugh at the innocence of a child or cry at how well thought out his plan was.

#139 abbamum

Posted 30 April 2010 - 10:35 AM

The other night as I got the boys ready for their last bottle before bed I opened the toy room gate and did the usual "Come on Bottle time" DS2 decided to crawl out really fast as he does, with DS1 coming slowly behind.
DS2 than preceded to Close the gate behind him....the reaction from DS1 was priceless, he sat up and let out a big cry followed with alot of baby giberish that is translated would probably be something like "OH MUM HE CLOSED THE GATE ON ME AGAIN!!!!!"

PRICELESS

#140 SukieTawdry

Posted 30 April 2010 - 10:45 AM

I had a coupon to "buy half a chicken, get half a chicken free" from a bbq chicken outlet. At the shop, I handed over my coupon and asked for my two half chickens (ie a whole chicken). I had my 2 year old with me. It was 2:30 in the afternoon. The bright young thing behind the counter asked if that was "eat in or take away?" Well, what do you think?

#141 lydia2008

Posted 30 April 2010 - 12:01 PM

My daughter, ELLA, is only 20 months but is such a good helper.
Her father was showering and forgot taking the towel last morning, ELLA brought his towel and also his PANTS.

#142 Nise Egan

Posted 30 April 2010 - 12:25 PM

Little Miss 2 coming out of the room with a bright orange swimming cap on her had bouncing around being a bunny rabbit. It was hysterical

#143 Dello

Posted 30 April 2010 - 03:31 PM

DS and I were playing a game, when he accidently poked me in the eye, and I pretended to cry.
He quickly told me he was sorry, not to cry, kissed it better, gave me a big cuddle, and told me to " Calm down" (I just burst out laughing) tthumbs.gif

#144 Lovesherboy

Posted 30 April 2010 - 05:01 PM

When my son see's the cbus superannuation add he sings from little things bake beans grow! instead of from little things big things grow! So cute! Has the hand actions and all!

#145 mandachic

Posted 30 April 2010 - 08:04 PM

While out shopping for the day while I had become engrossed in the racks of clothing I turned to look for my daughter only to find her engaged in a conversation with the mannequin!

#146 Nala

Posted 30 April 2010 - 08:24 PM

My DH and I were tucking our 3 1/2 year old DS into bed and he said, "Tomorrow I wake myself up and then I wake Daddy up and not you, I get up with Daddy and you sleep more".  It was so funny and I am looking forward to the sleep in tomorrow.

#147 SharonB

Posted 30 April 2010 - 09:03 PM

Today my eldest's high five to her younger sister was like she actually wanted to hurt her. I gave them an exaggerated example of it (because it’s like she wants to push her sister across the room). They both cracked up laughing over it and made me repeat many times.

#148 Harellie

Posted 30 April 2010 - 10:23 PM

Went to check DD while she slept . I could see that she had a beanie on. When I took the beanie off, out fell three pencils, a pad,  teaspoon, one sock,  remote to my laptop, two small TMNT and a piece of toast. Underneath that, she was wearing three headbands.

Edited by Harellie, 02 May 2010 - 01:00 AM.

#149 margi cromie

Posted 30 April 2010 - 11:11 PM

My 2 yo was pacing the floor talking on his toy phone when i asked him to come to the table for his dinner. he stopped talking, put his hand over the mouthpiece and said " i'm on the phone"! He then returns to his conversation, puts the phone away & says to me " mum please don't talk a me when me is on the phone, it's bad manners"!!!

#150 thao

Posted 30 April 2010 - 11:15 PM

My 3 year-old son Daniel was upset when he didn't get what he wanted. I tried to comfort him by asking him some questions. "What's your name?". "I'm not sure, it's not Daniel", he said. "How old are you?". "I'm not three. I'm upset, mommy", he cried.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Top 5 Viewed Articles

Advertisement

Advertisement

Essential Baby and Essential Kids is the place to find parenting information and parenting support relating to conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids, maternity, family budgeting, family travel, nutrition and wellbeing, family entertainment, kids entertainment, tips for the family home, child-friendly recipes and parenting. Try our pregnancy due date calculator to determine your due date, or our ovulation calculator to predict ovulation and your fertile period. Our pregnancy week by week guide shows your baby's stages of development. Access our very active mum's discussion groups in the Essential Baby forums or the Essential Kids forums to talk to mums about conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids and parenting lifestyle. Essential Baby also offers a baby names database of more than 22,000 baby names, popular baby names, boys' names, girls' names and baby names advice in our baby names forum. Essential Kids features a range of free printable worksheets for kids from preschool years through to primary school years. For the latest baby clothes, maternity clothes, maternity accessories, toddler products, kids toys and kids clothing, breastfeeding and other parenting resources, check out Essential Baby and Essential Kids.