Tupperware #66

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
187 replies to this topic

#1 Georgie Boy

Posted 29 April 2010 - 12:18 PM

New thread time

Link to old

http://www.essentialbaby.com.au/forums/ind...howtopic=776959

Also could members please note enquiries to Tupperware consultants are not to be posted on the boards please use the pm system or contact Tupperware direct.Threads of this nature will be deleted.

Consultant list

PM mod(at this stage its GeorgieBoy who is looking after thread until a new one is allocated) re updates or removal from list.

Updated 05/11/2010

QLD
Babbygirl:Brisbane Southside
bandgeek:Ipswich
Becmum4boys: Townsville
caitlinsmummy:South Brisbane, Wynnum/Manly and Redlands
chicabee:Sunshine Coast QLD
court:Brisbane
Danielle R: Rockhampton QLD
Dell78:Brisbane
dimatt: Gold Coast
Firefly:North Gold Coast
froggyem:Gold Coast
gfgirl:Forest Lake QLD
Kaety:Ningi,Sandstone Point & Bribie Island OLD
lauraloo:Gold Coast
LittleChickens:Mackay
midgee_byte: Emerald QLD
*Mindy*:Logan/Brisbane
mummysharon:Redcliff QLD
pennyandlilly: Landsborough QLD
pottedpetunia:Brisbane(Northside)
pumpernickle:Brisbane
~Rebekah~:Gold Coast QLD
san n lilyan : Toowoomba
^^Tash^^ : Brisbane
tancam : Maryborough QLD
Taylahbel: Far North Queensland
willmac: Gold Coast

NSW
abeni: Western Sydney
bekhenry:Sutherland,Sydney
Belluca :Sydney
Buddygirl: Sydney
charissa: Eastern Suburbs Sydney
~CheerBear~ : Newcastle,Lake Macquarie
crab:Southern Highlands/South West Sydney area
emmaellis:Northern Beaches Sydney
fionatfk: NSW
jabekob:Hunter Valley
Jessob :Sydney
JordynSiobhan: Hills/Blacktown/Hornsby
**Katie**:Central Coast/Northern Sydney
katieimpala: St George Area of Sydney
KatieBal:Sutherland Shire Sydney
missbelinda77: Sydney South & Riverina
mums*hugs :Eastern Suburbs Sydney
Mum2_bjr:Illawarra NSW
Nessandstef: Eubalong West NSW
niknjosh : Western Sydney
noslya:Western Sydney
Littlegreenfrog:Maitland & Newcastle NSW
ReneS: Griffth NSW
rollagirl - Sydney
Scoutannie - Wagga Wagga
stace:Country NSW/VIC border

ACT

Steen2007

VIC
babe4me: Mildura
balletmum :Eastern suburbs Melb
bethflynn: Thomastown VIC
chloeandjacksmummy:Geelong/Lara
eastleaf - Camberwell
ELLY - Melbourne
embeetoo - South West Victoria
~FĹoWe? T?: Melbourne
***gaby*** :Boronia (Outer Eastern Melbourne)
gimmeguitars (Chris): Mornington & Peninsula
jadima: Casey, Cardinia & Baw Baw Shire areas
jess_gray :geelong victoria
JackandAvasmummzies:SE Melb
jaksmum:Gippsland Vic
jessica-c:Sunbury Vic
Juzzy84 - Mornington Peninsula
-kate-:Gippsland Vic
Libbyloo72:Bayside Melb
melli59 (Melissa) : Mornington Peninsula
Missie:SE Melbourne
mum2paige:Melbourne
mummytoboyandgirl:eastern suburbs (vermont) melbourne
nic7:Eastern Suburbs Melbourne
rooney:Vermont South, Eastern Suburbs
Shanilee:Bendigo & surrounds
Subbies(Tammy):Eastern Suburbs Melbourne
tuppermum:Eastern Suburbs Melbourne
~waiting~for~4~: SE Melbourne

TAS

1-more-2-Luv: North West Tasmania
Amber7-Hobart TAS
Party of Five~ New Norfolk, Tasmania

NT
3sCompany : Darwin

SA
Carmie
carol57 Southern Adelaide
Funtimes Adelaide
jessde-SA
mickeymouse North Eastern Suburbs
RedTulip NE Adelaide
Water~Lily:Adelaide southern suburbs/south coast

WA

aqua06:Perth WA
bronwunanun:WA SOR
~centa*of*attention~ :Perth
~gemair~ SOR including Mandurah and Bunbury
~Jot~ (Jo) EOR Perth, WA
leishb: NW WA
leam312002: Perth SOR
luvicecream:Perth WA
Mandyj80 WA SOR
Nightowl29:WA NOR
Mekka: Northern Suburbs Perth
**MrsPotatoHead**:SOR Perth
sashels SOR including  Mandurah and Bunbury
Applecake
2bam1jam

--------------------

#2 Elemenopee

Posted 29 April 2010 - 04:15 PM

GOLD!
Just did a mammoth 5 hour party for my SIL and her friends, man they can talk. Made the pizza in the jel ring, the host showed me how to do it properly, it was awesome!

#3 RedTulip

Posted 29 April 2010 - 06:45 PM

Silver!! biggrin.gif

Well done Kymbahlee. I haven't made that yet. Was it easy? Would need to get a jel ring first laughing2.gif

#4 steen2007

Posted 30 April 2010 - 03:03 PM

Bronze!
Am doing a party tomorrow so hope it will be a good one as it is my only birthday week party. Am going to do the chocolate coke cake and truffles. So much chocolate goodness.

#5 abeni

Posted 30 April 2010 - 08:11 PM

Well I was supposed to have a multi host party tonight, but one of the hosts well and truly stuffed her friend and myself around so no one showed up because she cancelled it, but decided not to tell her friend or me.  She also still owes me $500 for a party she had a few weeks ago and she keeps rescheduling the delivery time.  Very frustrated right now.

#6 ~CheerBear~

Posted 30 April 2010 - 09:03 PM

Abeni it sucks when hosts are like that. I had problems last year with my Aunt and getting money to me. I let her know that until the account is paid I can not collect my Tupperware for other orders. It gave her a little push in the end and I finally got it.

Im having a refire party tomorrow but only 3 have rsvp'ed. Im a little sad as I feel like this is the end

#7 *Mindy*

Posted 01 May 2010 - 03:42 PM

Cheerbear - i sort of feel the same, i have 2 catalogue parties happening this week as well as some orders that have added up to anther party already but after the catalogue parties i have nowhere o go and there is no way i am going to hound anyone again..... But i will see ya never know whats round the corner!

The avo keeper is popular!!

#8 froggyem

Posted 01 May 2010 - 11:13 PM

Hi girls,
pretty quiet bday week for me only 4 now as one cancelled sad.gif

Mindy, I actually took to the streets and have doornocked my local area doing "service/replacement calls" and have booked 2 parties through that.. so maybe worth a try if you haven talreay done.

ok small child is unwell and wont sleep, been about 9 nights stragiht now
waaaaa

#9 RedTulip

Posted 02 May 2010 - 10:57 PM

I hate it when people cancel sad.gif

I had a big one last night (well for me!) $1500 in sales, 3 parties, 1 Fundraiser and one red hot recruit lead biggrin.gif  The host was one of my first 6 parties, was convinced no-one would shop up and she wouldn't get any freebies. Had 19 guests, everyone ordered. One massive outside order and got High Level Host gift plus another $170 to spend. She is super excited! biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

Hoping to get a few more parties in so I have a regular run. Feel like I hit a brick wall sometimes and then I get a run of parties all at once shrug.gif

Totally not going to make my pledge figure, but all good! Have a few big parties in the pipeline and have met some lovely customers!! Makes it easy when the people are nice original.gif original.gif

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TUPPERWARE  tthumbs.gif tthumbs.gif

Edited by RedTulip, 02 May 2010 - 10:58 PM.

#10 ~CheerBear~

Posted 03 May 2010 - 10:19 AM

What a great party red tulip! Is there a secret you ladies have to doing that?  wink.gif lol
I've just hit a complete brick wall and can't get back up. My refire party didn't really happen. I invited over 40 people and only 3 showed up. I have 3 family memebers that always say they will hold a party but never do. I don't want to give my Tupperware up but it looks like I'm at a  dead end.
Maybe another catalogue drop in a different area?

hope everyone else is doing great also!

#11 nsmph

Posted 03 May 2010 - 07:35 PM

HI guys! I have just discovered this thread! im a tupperware lady from melbourne and would love to chat with you guys!
i have been doing it for about 9 months but i have a hit a bit of a brick wall. Had a crappy start to the year, uni exams, my best friend passed away and i got married all within 2 months so im still trying to find my feet yet again!!!
The only thing i can suggest is door knocking and doing service calls as this can drum up business in your neighbourhood.
Other than that hope to talk soon!
Cheers
Nicole
biggrin.gif

#12 steen2007

Posted 03 May 2010 - 09:01 PM

Got my slow cooker tonight at sales! Dh said when I got home that he thought it was some Tupperware slow cooker gadget not an actual one! Super keen to get something cooking now.
Making the scones this weekend. Hope they turnout alright.

#13 *Mindy*

Posted 07 May 2010 - 01:33 PM

picked up my 1st lot of mystery packs yesterday. they are awesome, i would have been happy with all of them. lucky i got a coupe for myself!!!

#14 mlto

Posted 07 May 2010 - 01:52 PM

Hi everyone

I decided to hold off for a few weeks as life happens lol! I have to move house and can't try and get parties and do parties plus pack. I found out a few days after I signed up. Lovely timing.

Anyways I have some parties lined up and am wondering (don't want to ask my manager) what happens if say 2 of the parties cancel in my first 2 weeks and the kit isnt paid off??

Ta

#15 ~CheerBear~

Posted 07 May 2010 - 05:01 PM

Oooo Mindy do you mind telling us what is in the packs but put it in white so those that want to see it can? I can't wait hehe

coopey-doo Im not sure what happens but its best to let your manager know as they might be able to help you out.

I think and dont take this for granted but you can pay the rest off your kit yourself? but im not 100%

How did everyone go for birthday week?

#16 RedTulip

Posted 07 May 2010 - 10:22 PM

I had a $2800 BDW so far original.gif

The mystery packs were great imo! Much better than last time!!

Highlight to read!
~ Madagascar bowls, kung fu panda bowls, antartica sets (the ones on promo recently), snack cups, Slicer systems, Toy boats, Zen Sphere sets, insulated bags, Steam it's, Spatula sets (the 3 red/orange/yellow)

Edited by RedTulip, 07 May 2010 - 10:22 PM.

#17 ~Jot~

Posted 09 May 2010 - 11:05 PM

This is the last time I'll ask you all for codes as this is my last order! My latest newsletter has gone missing, and I need the codes for the avocado keepers and the mystery packs. Can anyone please help me?

My manager has stepped down and I decided not to join another team. With a baby there's no way I can keep up the sales targets anyway. I'm pretty happy, I feel like I gave it a good go and got lots of TW for myself, as well as the experience.

Thanks to you all for your help over the last year too, and best wishes to you all for your careers in TW.  original.gif

#18 RedTulip

Posted 10 May 2010 - 10:21 AM

Avo Keeper - 3295
Mystery Pack - 3976

Sorry to see you leave sad.gif Goodluck with whatever you decide to do original.gif original.gif

#19 ~CheerBear~

Posted 10 May 2010 - 03:11 PM

I picked up my birthday week order today and got my mystery packs.
I them I had (highlight to read)

Steam Its, Pink Storz-a-lot, Madagascar, Isulated lunch packs, Oyster packs, Midgets, Tupper Toys, Soyscapes

Still trying to book some parties. How did everyone go for birthday week?

#20 abeni

Posted 10 May 2010 - 03:36 PM

My mystery packs had (highlight to read)

Madagascar lunch box, kung fu panda sipper cups, stuffables, alegra tumblers

My birthday week wasnt so great.  I had 2 parties booked, but both cancelled on the day, one of them rescheduled to this weekend, the other cancelled altogether sad.gif

#21 *Mindy*

Posted 10 May 2010 - 04:06 PM

coopey- don't worry about your kit not eing paidoff quickly, i have a recruit from january who still has not piad it off, she has been questioned but i really don't know ,they do eventually send debt collectors but as yet she has not been conacted. You can't just pay for it though as a prvious person asked, as you are commited to selling the tupperware approx 2800 i think from memory. But you'll be fine a couple of weeks is no big deal although your manager may tell u differently, they all differ just trying to get moeny recruits etc.

My mystery packs have some of the same and  differ slightly highlight

zen sphere, mad lunch boxes,zest tumblers and picnic plates, even the current everyday bowls, antarctica, mini  fridgesmarts, kids canisters, totem pails, pink lunch box, pink sandwich keeper with oysters, the red chipper system thing, 1 litre water bottles (not aquasafes), kung fu pandna small wonders, soy scape, silicone flexi moulds, small rounds.

#22 RedTulip

Posted 10 May 2010 - 04:58 PM

Wow some awesome stuff in MP this time!!! biggrin.gif

#23 steen2007

Posted 10 May 2010 - 08:13 PM

Oh those MP are devine.
I get my order tomorrow, cant wait!

I miss Sales tonight for the first time since joining as DH is away with work, sigh.
I have a party this weekend and then my diary is empty, have been doing some mail drops so hope that I get another chain soon.

#24 abeni

Posted 12 May 2010 - 07:37 AM

Has everyone seen the new release from the directors conference in Penang?  Very cool! (wont say anymore as some may not have seen it yet?)

#25 ~CheerBear~

Posted 12 May 2010 - 10:24 AM

Yes Abeni! I started when it came out as a host gift and thought it was fabulous! Have been waiting for it to come out as Regular Range!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Top 5 Viewed Articles

Advertisement

Advertisement

Essential Baby and Essential Kids is the place to find parenting information and parenting support relating to conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids, maternity, family budgeting, family travel, nutrition and wellbeing, family entertainment, kids entertainment, tips for the family home, child-friendly recipes and parenting. Try our pregnancy due date calculator to determine your due date, or our ovulation calculator to predict ovulation and your fertile period. Our pregnancy week by week guide shows your baby's stages of development. Access our very active mum's discussion groups in the Essential Baby forums or the Essential Kids forums to talk to mums about conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids and parenting lifestyle. Essential Baby also offers a baby names database of more than 22,000 baby names, popular baby names, boys' names, girls' names and baby names advice in our baby names forum. Essential Kids features a range of free printable worksheets for kids from preschool years through to primary school years. For the latest baby clothes, maternity clothes, maternity accessories, toddler products, kids toys and kids clothing, breastfeeding and other parenting resources, check out Essential Baby and Essential Kids.