Tupperware #66

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
187 replies to this topic

#176 steen2007

Posted 18 November 2010 - 04:53 PM

Only in the week 25th Nov- 1st Dec.

#177 nosyla

Posted 20 November 2010 - 12:28 PM

I can't wait til next week and all the fun and excitment in the air.

Is anyone else organising to have a party at their home so those who can't organise something can still benefit from the attendance gifts like the Avocado Keeper. I wasn't going to but had some interested so pencilled in my own party for the Sunday afternoon.

All the best to all the girls and looking forward to hearing all the success stories.

#178 steen2007

Posted 28 November 2010 - 09:41 PM

Just had a host achieve the $500 Host Gift, needless to say her and I are very happy!

How is everyone else week going?

#179 @homeMummy

Posted 29 November 2010 - 11:12 AM

Hello Tupperware ladies! I have a question I was hoping someone here could answer. My fast quench lid has gone mouldy on the silicon seal bit. I tried to get it replaced but was told that I just need to soak it in a bleach solution. Can anyone tell me how much bleach and how long I should soak it? Should it be boiling water, hot or cold?
Thanks heaps

#180 AppleCake

Posted 29 November 2010 - 03:40 PM

I would suggest white vinegar to kill the mould spores.

But you can use bleach to remove the stain left  by the mould.
Cold water mild bleach.

You can get it replaced- just not free of charge as it is not "a fault of the product"
Cover is $8.90 but the Cover cap is only $5.20 (The part with silicon)

#181 nosyla

Posted 30 November 2010 - 06:06 AM

Steen - Congrats on having a happy host. I think that's the most important at the end of the day.

I had a host achieve the Picnic Set which she really wanted and never believed she'd achieve. I was excited for her. Still have a few more orders to come in either today or tomorrow, but happy with what I've done so far. Haven't broken my record yet.

#182 TupperChick

Posted 30 November 2010 - 01:01 PM

I haven't broken my record yet but I have had a good week original.gif

Congrats Steen on your big party original.gif

#183 ~LTM~

Posted 30 November 2010 - 08:30 PM

I lurk a lot but don't post.  However, Congrats Steen on the big party, that's really great.  I've only been selling for 2 months so I'm happy to beat my record.  

Hope everyone has an awesome week.

#184 steen2007

Posted 01 December 2010 - 06:51 AM

Thanks, it was great to see the host achieve after she did the leg work getting orders and guests!
I too have broken my record, how cute is the USB stick!

#185 deltonblues

Posted 01 December 2010 - 04:02 PM

Hello

Hope everyone is having a good RBW!

Mine has been fairly quiet but I only started with Tupperware about two months back so didn't have alot of "not recently partied" people to call on.

Anyway, just wanted to say hi and introduce myself.
Leanne

#186 00ruby00

Posted 07 December 2010 - 05:09 PM

Hi everyone.. I have been with tupperware for nearly 2 weeks. My first week was RBW hahahahhaa. Talk about getting thrown in.. to see if you can sink or swim.

I ended up selling $3800. so not bad at all.. at least my kit is paid off.

Can anyone help me with getting dating's?? I hate being pushy etc... I know I hate being pushed into things... Can anyone suggest some technic's.. or what you do.. Thanks ladies.

How cool does January stuff look.

#187 Holly Golightly

Posted 08 December 2010 - 09:23 AM

Hi!

Just wondered when Jan preview will be available or online?

Thanks!

#188 steen2007

Posted 08 December 2010 - 09:07 PM

Kathreen- There are other ways to date without being pushy, try offering an upsell, so the keychain on the day and the real thing at their demo. Or push the dating packs, I dated 2 into this week purely on wanting the $200 mystery dating pack.

Gentlemen... Jan wont be online until the public get it on the 30th of Dec, I can email a PDF if you want to PM me details.

Waiting on my RBW delivery now, thought it would be here today but no, so I wait. Went well though and dated up so happy there.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Top 5 Viewed Articles

Advertisement

Advertisement

Essential Baby and Essential Kids is the place to find parenting information and parenting support relating to conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids, maternity, family budgeting, family travel, nutrition and wellbeing, family entertainment, kids entertainment, tips for the family home, child-friendly recipes and parenting. Try our pregnancy due date calculator to determine your due date, or our ovulation calculator to predict ovulation and your fertile period. Our pregnancy week by week guide shows your baby's stages of development. Access our very active mum's discussion groups in the Essential Baby forums or the Essential Kids forums to talk to mums about conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids and parenting lifestyle. Essential Baby also offers a baby names database of more than 22,000 baby names, popular baby names, boys' names, girls' names and baby names advice in our baby names forum. Essential Kids features a range of free printable worksheets for kids from preschool years through to primary school years. For the latest baby clothes, maternity clothes, maternity accessories, toddler products, kids toys and kids clothing, breastfeeding and other parenting resources, check out Essential Baby and Essential Kids.