Tupperware #66

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
187 replies to this topic

#26 TheStick

Posted 12 May 2010 - 12:15 PM

Hi, I don't usually post in here, just stalk!

I have been waiting for that product to come out as regular range too.  I always knew it would as it works really well.  I won't be buying one though as I can achieve the same thing effectively with the Quick Chef.  

Mystery packs were pretty good.  I got 8 and only one of them had what I considered a dud item - this Christmas biscuit container looking thing.  Everything else was much the same as has been mentioned.   It was so hard to decide who to give them all to!

#27 steen2007

Posted 12 May 2010 - 08:57 PM

Okay when are you lovely ladies going to spill on the product??? Couldn't make it to sales for the first time as DH is away with work, DAMN.

#28 RedTulip

Posted 12 May 2010 - 09:07 PM

I like the new product original.gif I am going to test mine tomorrow. We got it for certain sales in BDW for free original.gif

Highlight to read steen2007 -
A speedy chef - for whipping cream, egg whites etc. Faster than electric beaters. Red like the quickchef, similar in looks

Edited by RedTulip, 12 May 2010 - 09:07 PM.

#29 steen2007

Posted 13 May 2010 - 09:00 AM

Thanks Redtulip, I know what you are talking about, had some suspisions. I agree with The stick though you can do that in the quick chef.

#30 *Mindy*

Posted 13 May 2010 - 11:27 AM

i have one of the blue ones and i have never used it, got it as a ty gift before i started tupperware.

I think i also get it as a gift  for birthday week as my sales were over 2200. not my cuppa tea but each to there own.

I would have loved the xmas canisters in my mystery packs! I really liked them but never kept any, i have way to much tupperware.

#31 baby-bliss2

Posted 14 May 2010 - 12:42 PM

Hi ladies, hope you don't mind me crashing your thread but I have a question to ask.

I held a party at the beginning of January (I think) and the host special was the Allegra set. I am just wondering if you can tell me what was meant to be in that?

Just though there was something in there that wasn't (I've only just got it!)

Thanks in advance.

#32 TupperChick

Posted 14 May 2010 - 03:49 PM

Hi there this is taken from our newsletter with what the Allegra Host Special was hope that helps

Collection Comprises:
1 x Alegra 3.5 Litre Bowl - 32cm (d) x 10cm (h)
6 x Alegra High Tumblers, 475ml - 8.4cm (d) x 14.4cm (h)
2 x Alegra 230ml Mini Bowls - 13.1cm (d) x 4.3cm (h)
1 x Alegra Salt Shaker - 6.7cm (l) x 2.8cm (w) x 6.4cm (h)
1 x Alegra Pepper Shaker - 6.7cm (l) x 2.8cm (w) x 6.4cm (h)
1 x Salad Server - 30.5cm (l)
6 x Table Napkins
6 x Placemats
1 x Table Runner

#33 baby-bliss2

Posted 14 May 2010 - 04:10 PM

Thanks for that Kate, it certainly does help. I must have misread it as I thought it came with something else.

Thanks for your help =)

#34 *Mindy*

Posted 18 May 2010 - 11:57 AM

hey if anyone has a release newsletter could u e-mail  o me, they aren't putting oursd up till tomorrow now as they are back to northside meetings on tues night.

e-ami lsi gandmadams@bigpond.com

many thanks

#35 AppleCake

Posted 18 May 2010 - 05:37 PM

Mindy I have PMd you.

#36 *Mindy*

Posted 19 May 2010 - 04:43 PM

thanks apple cake and shellanne!

can't beleve they have mm's on sale again.

Does anyone have any avocado kepers left?? i have soe many people wanting them so thought i would asl around!

#37 TupperChick

Posted 19 May 2010 - 05:03 PM

nope our ship was sold out before all the birthday week orders had been processed  sad.gif

#38 abeni

Posted 19 May 2010 - 05:21 PM

We've been told that there are no more.  They were sold out mid-week 19, i heard its because other demonstrators have ordered in bulk as soon as the preview was released and before customers had even seen it so they can hold them as gifts, dating bids etc.  Very unfair.

#39 mlto

Posted 19 May 2010 - 07:47 PM

Hi guys,
I have my first party next week! Kinda nervous, I haven't picked my kit up yet, getting it early next week!

I have a question tho, feel free to pm me if you want, could someone please give me some recipes I could try out? Something sweet, the host wasn't too keen on the choccy cake, been done too much apparently. I saw the sticky date pudding made the other night but I don't know the recipe! I need to find something so I can borrow some tupperware off my manager!

Any ideas would be great!!!

Thanks!

#40 steen2007

Posted 19 May 2010 - 08:42 PM

Coopey, you should get some recipe cards with your kit. You can borrow stuff off your manager, but you can probably make the chocolate coke cake, and some others without needing too much.
Let me know if you need more help.

#41 Boyz_Mama

Posted 19 May 2010 - 09:07 PM

QUOTE (coopey-doo @ 19/05/2010, 07:47 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I saw the sticky date pudding made the other night but I don't know the recipe!
Thanks!

Sticky date recipe is online in a different forum thread -
http://www.essentialbaby.com.au/forums/ind...re+stack+cooker

#42 Anne of The Island

Posted 20 May 2010 - 02:37 PM

I have heard so much about this chocolate & coke cake but have never heard of it.  Does anyone have the recipe they could share with me please?  It sounds very intriguing.

Thanks for your help
Emma

#43 mlto

Posted 20 May 2010 - 06:20 PM

Thank you!!!!

We decided we will do both chocolate cake and sticky date original.gif Lucky the host is a friend lol.

Any tips for a first timer? I am so nervous but excited at the same time.

#44 abeni

Posted 21 May 2010 - 05:14 PM

Katie, id recommend posting a list here then anyone interested can pm you for more details.

#45 Georgie Boy

Posted 22 May 2010 - 08:07 AM

Guys just a reminder that selling off of TW supplies is unable to be posted here as it is classed as trading outside the trading room.Also one can't sell demo stuff in the trading room either as per trading room rules.
If you were giving it away then can be posted in the freebies section.

Louise

#46 ~Jot~

Posted 22 May 2010 - 12:36 PM

There's a person on Facebook that's cooking a TW recipe every day for a year and posting it. All recipes are photographed and posted. Very cool!365 TW recipes in 365 days

And thanks again Red Tulip! I'll be lurking still as I love TW. Just can't sell the stuff! original.gif

#47 steen2007

Posted 22 May 2010 - 08:50 PM

The FB link was in the recent newsletter.
Great that TW supports a very brave baker!

Emma, have PMed you.

#48 mellykp

Posted 25 May 2010 - 10:15 PM

Hi everyone,
I've lost my newsletter and was wondering if anyone could please tell me what the following seq numbers are:
Tupperwave Duo (These are for demos for me, not for a customer, I remember that that was a different code...)
The modular mates number 2 collection as shown in the may preview.
Thank you sooo much!

#49 steen2007

Posted 27 May 2010 - 09:26 PM

Hi Melly

Twave Duo Promo 6238 ($695 and 2 dates)
MM #2 Depends on the colour you are after.

#50 RedTulip

Posted 02 June 2010 - 01:34 PM

How is everyone going?

It's been awfully quiet around here  unsure.gif unsure.gif  

I did two half days on a shopping centre last week. Picked up a new party booking (which is tomorrow!) and about 10 people to follow up for different reasons original.gif

My newest recruit starts this week officially, I have two people coming to an information night tonight as well @ our office. Not sure if managership is for me still but will see how we go with recruits first. Having some personal issues so don't want to over commit myself wink.gif

Such a pain they don't have the $220 HGS in the preview mad.gif . I've been printing out stickers to stick on the front to tell people about it, very handy especially when in the stalls as you can't talk to people to explain it if they don't want to talk laugh.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Top 5 Viewed Articles

Advertisement

Advertisement

Essential Baby and Essential Kids is the place to find parenting information and parenting support relating to conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids, maternity, family budgeting, family travel, nutrition and wellbeing, family entertainment, kids entertainment, tips for the family home, child-friendly recipes and parenting. Try our pregnancy due date calculator to determine your due date, or our ovulation calculator to predict ovulation and your fertile period. Our pregnancy week by week guide shows your baby's stages of development. Access our very active mum's discussion groups in the Essential Baby forums or the Essential Kids forums to talk to mums about conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids and parenting lifestyle. Essential Baby also offers a baby names database of more than 22,000 baby names, popular baby names, boys' names, girls' names and baby names advice in our baby names forum. Essential Kids features a range of free printable worksheets for kids from preschool years through to primary school years. For the latest baby clothes, maternity clothes, maternity accessories, toddler products, kids toys and kids clothing, breastfeeding and other parenting resources, check out Essential Baby and Essential Kids.