* * * * * 1 votes

Win 1 of 6 A'Kin Complete Babycare Packs

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
219 replies to this topic

#51 archies-mum

Posted 09 June 2010 - 03:02 PM

My son loves to pull out the plug whenever he gets the chance, otherwise it's the plastic see through balls which have spinning things inside them.

QUOTE (EBeditor @ 07/06/2010, 09:26 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

The Purist Company is giving away 6x A’kin pureBaby Complete Care Packs (worth $74.75 each) containing:

• A’kin PureBaby Softening Body Wash & Shampoo
  • A’kin PureBaby Nurturing Moisturiser
  • A’kin PureBaby Protective Bottom Balm
  • A’kin PureBaby Comforting Massage Oil
  • A’kin PureBaby Peaceful Calming Mist

To enter the comp, EB members must reply with the answer the following question in 50 words or less:

“What toy or game does your child love to play with in the bath?”

Entries close Fri 18th June. T & Cs pinned in competition forum.

#52 cloudgirl

Posted 09 June 2010 - 03:06 PM

of all the toys, funnels, cups, books, educational and fun toys, sadly, the thing he seems to be OBSESSED with at bathtime is the plug - and it has to be the plug IN the bath at the time, a 2nd play plug dosent cut it.
several times he has pulled the plug out midway through a bath. He giggles when the water makes a sucking noise.. he waves to the water as it goes down the drain. daddy dosent seem to freak out as much as mummy when he tries to stick his fingers down the drain holes (visions of firebrigade cutting his fingers free one day)
Once he is out the bath, we have to take the plug into the bedroom with us so he can happily chew on it while getting dressed for bed.

#53 eeanaw

Posted 09 June 2010 - 03:15 PM

My two boys 5 and 15 months will take anything they can possibly sneek in, including battery operated toys  ohmy.gif

But mainly they love their legos in the bath, oh and they always have a box of sultanas each, apparently a bath is not a bath without the sultana's, so my five year old tells me.  He never forgets to grab the sultanas before he gets in and also never forgets to get a box for his little brother.....

#54 Currywurst

Posted 09 June 2010 - 03:19 PM

My DS who is two insists on his entire car collection in the bath. All must be washed, have their teeth brushed and get dryed before he wil consider getting out.  

Otherwise its his boy bits and a jug. Sometimes both at the same time! wink.gif

#55 threecrazykitties

Posted 09 June 2010 - 03:49 PM

Baby thinks it is hilarious to splash hands and feet simultaneously at her floating turtle, so do we!

#56 AimeeFryer

Posted 09 June 2010 - 03:51 PM

My son is nearly 4 months old and his favourite game is "Kick the duckie". This involves sitting on mum or dads chest in the big bath and watching the duckie approach, then lining up his leg and kicking the duckie away, the focus in his eyes is increadible. This game is repeated over and over....

#57 sarah-m

Posted 09 June 2010 - 03:57 PM

DS1 likes to take in anything he was playing with before the bath - Tonka truck, farm animals, cars, little people etc.. He then plays make believe with his 6mth old brother (total oblivious that his brother isn't playing back!)

DS2 loves to just splash about and gaze adoringly at his big brother ;p

#58 babsnboosh

Posted 09 June 2010 - 04:00 PM

my 2 year old loves her new little baby bath doll.  under $10 and she simply loves it.  my 6 month old loves anything my 2 year old has in her hand. original.gif

#59 kyliekk

Posted 09 June 2010 - 04:03 PM

My boys favourite game is - Let's see how wet we can get the bathroom!!! rolleyes.gif

#60 groovydee

Posted 09 June 2010 - 04:10 PM

My little one is due in four weeks but I'm sure once she's old enough if she got her hands on any of the A'kin Babycare product bottles/packs that she would be well entertained!

#61 louwilly

Posted 09 June 2010 - 04:19 PM

My boys’ favourite bath toy,

Is unfortunately his ‘hose’!

Why it’s not his duck or boat,

Is something I’ll never know!

#62 jazzykat

Posted 09 June 2010 - 04:28 PM

My boy loves to play with a set of boats. he grabs one in each hand then trys to grab the rest until he has them all in his lap. Only probem is they keep floating away, so he keeps grabbing at them, it's so funny

Edited by jazzykat, 09 June 2010 - 04:31 PM.

#63 angel_dv8

Posted 09 June 2010 - 04:35 PM

This would probably sound quite boring to the average adult but my children love playing with containers that I have recycled from food packages.They pour and measure water into each container and pretend they have a coffee or ice-cream shop.

#64 clucky chic

Posted 09 June 2010 - 04:41 PM

A combination of his own fists & his duckie

#65 MrsPenguin

Posted 09 June 2010 - 05:01 PM

Older daughter loves rubber ducks & frogs. She makes them sit on the rim of the bath and sings as she makes them dive into the bath with her.  biggrin.gif Y ounger daughter is too young  bbaby.gif  to play with anything but she loves bath time!  original.gif

#66 Zinfandel

Posted 09 June 2010 - 05:06 PM

My kids favourite toys are each other! original.gif  but failing that they love their bath crayons! They get to take a mess and draw all over the tiles and tub and then splash water around washing it all off again!

#67 yumminess

Posted 09 June 2010 - 05:49 PM

Alby loves playing with the plug! He can never figure out why the water goes away so quickly once it's out, or what is suctioning on his bum when he sits on the emptying plughole!

Edited by yumminess, 09 June 2010 - 05:50 PM.

#68 manda-n-elvie

Posted 09 June 2010 - 05:50 PM

His favourite thing in the bath is a heap of plastic floating balls and plenty of bubbles, it makes for  great bathtime play!!!

#69 Stormynights

Posted 09 June 2010 - 05:54 PM

My toddler loves to play with his boat - particularly opening the hatch and drowning it with water. He also loves to play move the water from one measuring jug to another. Fun times wink.gif

#70 freny

Posted 09 June 2010 - 05:55 PM

The Purist Company is giving away 6x A’kin pureBaby Complete Care Packs (worth $74.75 each) containing:

To enter the comp, EB members must reply with the answer the following question in 50 words or less:

Bath crayons are fun; we can draw trees, stars and the sun;
In red, orange, blue and green; Smiley faces and mean;
My daughter loves to paint and draw; And always asks if she can do more

#71 freny

Posted 09 June 2010 - 05:57 PM

Bath crayons are fun; We can draw trees, stars and sun
In Red; blue; orange and green; Smiley faces and mean;
My daughter loves to paint and draw; and always asks if she can do more

#72 jesie

Posted 09 June 2010 - 05:57 PM

As soon as Darcy hears "Acqua...bath time" he begins flapping his hands. He loves splashing the water and taking the cup off mumma, as she tries to rinse his hair.

#73 karentappin

Posted 09 June 2010 - 06:49 PM

QUOTE (EBeditor @ 07/06/2010, 07:26 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

#74 plumpudding

Posted 09 June 2010 - 06:57 PM

My oldest loves using empty shampoo etc bottles and has "battles" with them. I try to contain the mess to just the bathtub but sometimes it goes awry.  We get good use out of them before they hit the recycle bin.

#75 PreciousOlive

Posted 09 June 2010 - 07:10 PM

Anares loves playing with the bubbles, that's all it takes!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Top 5 Viewed Articles

Advertisement

Advertisement

Essential Baby and Essential Kids is the place to find parenting information and parenting support relating to conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids, maternity, family budgeting, family travel, nutrition and wellbeing, family entertainment, kids entertainment, tips for the family home, child-friendly recipes and parenting. Try our pregnancy due date calculator to determine your due date, or our ovulation calculator to predict ovulation and your fertile period. Our pregnancy week by week guide shows your baby's stages of development. Access our very active mum's discussion groups in the Essential Baby forums or the Essential Kids forums to talk to mums about conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids and parenting lifestyle. Essential Baby also offers a baby names database of more than 22,000 baby names, popular baby names, boys' names, girls' names and baby names advice in our baby names forum. Essential Kids features a range of free printable worksheets for kids from preschool years through to primary school years. For the latest baby clothes, maternity clothes, maternity accessories, toddler products, kids toys and kids clothing, breastfeeding and other parenting resources, check out Essential Baby and Essential Kids.