Oh I saw that...very exciting.....

plus some not so exciting news on other pages :-(

#53 CandysFamily

Posted 27 August 2010 - 11:48 AM

what'd I miss bec?
Off to look.

_______
Oh found it. Oh dear.  Poor C.

Edited by CandysFamily, 27 August 2010 - 12:15 PM.

#54 NoReflection

Posted 27 August 2010 - 01:13 PM

Ok, I am lost....

#55 asignatureofthings

Posted 27 August 2010 - 01:17 PM

I saw Jess' newss wub.gif

The other news is very sad, that's 3 from our group now - in such a short time too!. So sorry girls that you are going through such a hard time.

And yes Deb, hurry up and come to Canb mad.gif

Edited by Tess, 27 August 2010 - 01:19 PM.

#56 CandysFamily

Posted 28 August 2010 - 02:57 PM

Not long till your scan now Tess! Are you going to find out the sex?

It must have been the day for drama to be played out on facebook yesterday, at least three of my friends had big status updates that were really awful to have happened.  One of my friends found out she was sacked yesterday via town gossip and not her boss, and that hit facebook too.

Deb, Casey has separated from her hubby. It is a really awful situation for her right now. I wish I could offer her more support than I able to. sad.gif

#57 asignatureofthings

Posted 28 August 2010 - 03:04 PM

About 10 sleeps till my scan  biggrin.gif  Not finding out the sex either.

That sucks about your friend sad.gif  Casey's situation is terrible  ddown.gif

#58 Becca1605

Posted 28 August 2010 - 09:56 PM

Ohhh Tess - yay very exciting!!

Lots happening on FB at the moment definitely!!

#59 katy3690

Posted 29 August 2010 - 09:42 PM

Hi everyone,

Sorry I have been MIA but someone, namely me, forgot to pay the phone bill for 6 months!!! I swear it just slipped my mind!!!!

Not much has been happening lately. I have stopped breast feeding Eliza because I was finally getting sick of it!!! She has a sippy cup of milk before she goes to bed at night and during the day but the rest of the time she just has water. She also ahs plenty of yohgurt and cheese.
Eliza's talking like crazy. I also figured out yesterday that she has been walking half of her life.

I had my 10 year high school reunion last night and discovered that all of the girls I went to school with are still as b**chy as ever.

I hope everyone is well!!

Katy (28)
DH (31)
DD1 (7)
DD2 (4.5)
DD3 (17.5 months)

#60 Becca1605

Posted 07 September 2010 - 01:59 PM

Seems like everyone has been MIA lately Katy!!

Tess does that mean your scan is TODAY?  (trying to work out 10 days from the 28th).
Hope it goes well!!  Show us pics!

#61 NoReflection

Posted 07 September 2010 - 02:41 PM

Yeah Bec she had her scan today biggrin.gif

waves.gif hi Katy!

#62 asignatureofthings

Posted 07 September 2010 - 03:22 PM

Yep had my scan today wub.gif All is perfect! Didn't find out sex, was so brave  biggrin.gif  Looking forward to the suprise now in 20 or so weeks hheart.gif

You've probably seen this pic on my FB though  cool.gif

Hey everyone! waves.gif

Oh I see Jo had her baby yesterday wub.gif Congrats Jo & family!!

#63 CandysFamily

Posted 07 September 2010 - 08:27 PM

Yay Tess, thanks for sharing the pic. Baby looks good, what is your feeling? Boy or Girl?  I'm going to say girl, based on nothing in particular - just a pretty little profile there.

And awesome news about Jo, off to look on FB.

#64 mumma ♥

Posted 08 September 2010 - 06:55 AM

Tess, oh wow! Look at that - so gorgeous ♥ Are you 20 weeks already?? That has gone way too quick!

I saw Jo's photo on FB (gosh she's gorgeous isn't she!) soooo cute little baby girl!

Katy, haha that's always the way in high school Tounge1.gif Eliza sounds like she is doing so well.

Sorry I have been MIA here for a while - been busy on the cloth nappy hunt the last week Tounge1.gif

We are all good here, going really well. Ryan is such a wonderful little boy (except when he's having a tantrum LOL). He has been saying so many words in the last 2 months, he comes out with a few new words each week. He says mum, dad, no, baby, nana, bear, ball, keys, cheese, hoot, moon, shower, tree, drink, draw, car, egg, stick... and I can't remember anymore. I write them down in a little book when he says/does something new original.gif He is always pointing out other babies when we are out, it is very cute. He has turned into a very rough and tumble boy, loves playing roughly and rolling around on the grass, runs like the wind and loves being outside. He's cheeky though... knows when he is doing something wrong. He will put a piece of chalk up to his mouth and say 'no' and smile about it.

He LOVES In The Night Garden! He dances along to the characters songs and blows a kiss at Upsy Daisy  laugh.gif

We took him on our boat last week and he loved it! DH is very happy as he wants Ryan to become a fisherman like he is and I am sure they will be out on the boat each weekend. Maybe I need to have a little girl so I won't get lonely Tounge1.gif

Edited by Jules ♥, 08 September 2010 - 06:55 AM.

#65 CluckyDuck05

Posted 08 September 2010 - 09:12 AM

Jules - Yes have a little girl! You should really have another bub!  tongue.gif  Well - I have to live vicariously through others now. LOL.

Tess - Congrats! What a gorgeous little bub you have there!

Candy - Sorry to hear your news sad.gif

#66 asignatureofthings

Posted 08 September 2010 - 09:33 AM

Oh Candy, I musta missed your news yesterday, bugger! Sorry about that  sad.gif  hhugs.gif My feeling is girl, but then I think nah has to be a boy cause I want a girl, lol! Neve insists it's a baby sister. I'll be happy eiother way though of course biggrin.gif

How are you doing Lisa?

Jules, you reeeeeally should ya know... Just think of the multiple newborn shoots you can do on your own bub, I am Tounge1.gif Ryan sonds lieke he is doing really well, clever boy! Yep 20 weeks wub.gif

Marley currently loves Wiggles, Wrestling, Curious George and cars, oh boy does he love cars!! Oh and Buzz & Woody, he discovered them last week and sits there in a trance watching wub.gif I bought him a buzz car yesterday and he was in awe, lol! True boy! Can't believe he will be 18mo on Monday ohmy.gif

#67 asignatureofthings

Posted 12 September 2010 - 10:42 AM

Hi everyone! waves.gif

I think Marley has weaned  cry1.gif  Hasn't had boob for about 5 days now, just shakes his head, says no and pulls my top back down when I offer it to him in the morning. Though I'm kinda not suprised as I think I've dried up ddoh.gif Oh well we made it to 18months, that's good enough hheart.gif

Hope you're all well.

#68 NoReflection

Posted 12 September 2010 - 12:30 PM

wow! 18 months is awesome! Evelyn went off milk altogether not long ago, I am still trying to figure out an alternative that she will drink, (calcium).

#69 lillybelle

Posted 12 September 2010 - 02:41 PM

Hi ladies original.gif
Im new to EB, and have a daughter born in March 09 ... would love to chat to other mummies with children around the same age.
Can I join your group ... or is it by invitation?
TIA original.gif

#70 asignatureofthings

Posted 12 September 2010 - 04:28 PM

Thanks Deb original.gif

What about cheese, yoghurt etc?? or maybe slipping something into her while she sleeps Tounge1.gif

Welcome Lillybelle! You sure can join in. We're quiet in here lately, but you're more than welcome to jump aboard biggrin.gif

My name is Tess and I'm from ACT. As you can see in my sig, Neve my DD is 3½ and my DS Marley will be 18mo tomorrow. I'm also expecting #3 in Jan wub.gif

#71 NoReflection

Posted 12 September 2010 - 05:26 PM

Tess: she can't eat dairy, makes her smell like off milk, even yoghurt and hard cheese sad.gif

Lillybelle hi!

#72 lillybelle

Posted 12 September 2010 - 05:35 PM

original.gif Hi Tess,

I'm Shelly and I'm in NSW. My husband and I have one child - a little girl called Evie who will be 18 months on the 21st.
I had some pregnancy complications (HG an SUA) and E was a terrible sleeper for the first 10 months of her life so while we would like another baby eventually, Im in no rush in case my next pregnancy is like my first!

looking foward to meeting the rest of the March 09 mummies ... and if you have any questions about me, please feel free to ask original.gif

ETA: Hi Alaksuleiel original.gif

Edited by lillybelle, 12 September 2010 - 05:39 PM.

#73 asignatureofthings

Posted 12 September 2010 - 10:11 PM

Oh doh, that's right Deb, I remember now ddoh.gif Is soy ok for her?? I really have no idea sorry.

Shelly, what an adorable name your DD has wub.gif Marley was a shocker too up till about 12 or so months, he has just come good these last few months. Still a shocking day napper though  wacko.gif At least I gotta be thankful he sleeps through of a night now.

Candy, how are you doing this week?? I may of missed it all, but hows the house stuff going??

Everyone else.. Jules, Carmen, Veronica, Bel, Bec, Beck, Lisa, Emma, Jo, everyone else I've missed... where are you all?? I might try come in here daily and make you all come back  aannoyed.gif   tongue.gif  You're all probably living the high life over on ABG  cry1.gif

Better get myself onto the couch, I'm sure I'll be out to it within 10mins of watching tv  laugh.gif

Night!

#74 brizmum

Posted 13 September 2010 - 07:28 AM

hi ya all

i know i know i havent been in here for ages...life is pretty dull lol

As you may of read on FB I am off work for the time being with an injury so that is fun....we have decided to do something crazy and hope it works out for the best.  Despite DH not yet having found work we are going to have the mirena removed and hope that he finds work in the time it takes for the baby to be born...and if not then he will just keep being the stay at home dad.  I don't want a huge age gap between all the boys and as it stands there will be 8 years between first and last and I will be close to 50 before all the kids will be out on their own  ohmy.gif so time is of the essence i believe....lol.  We know it will be tough but as long as we can provide the basics and the love then we will get there.

Chase is doing ok...vocab is still a bit limited tbh but i am not worried.  He is finally showing that he understands stuff so that is exciting.  He is booked in for his needles tomorrow  huh.gif ohmy.gif  (where did the time go) and we are going to discuss some stuff while there.  He also has his hearing test then too - not that there is anything wrong with his ears.

Its that time of year again in our house as the birthdays begin to roll around...we are doing an easy year this year but our themes are cookie monster and sharks (at hj's lol)...cant believe the other two are 3 and 6 already.....well I guess I should go.  Gotta get these kidlets to school and daycare so I can clean and rearrange my house - I have a studio session today for a lady who is trying to get the cover of the Oxygen magazine...exciting!!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Top 5 Viewed Articles

Advertisement

Advertisement

Essential Baby and Essential Kids is the place to find parenting information and parenting support relating to conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids, maternity, family budgeting, family travel, nutrition and wellbeing, family entertainment, kids entertainment, tips for the family home, child-friendly recipes and parenting. Try our pregnancy due date calculator to determine your due date, or our ovulation calculator to predict ovulation and your fertile period. Our pregnancy week by week guide shows your baby's stages of development. Access our very active mum's discussion groups in the Essential Baby forums or the Essential Kids forums to talk to mums about conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids and parenting lifestyle. Essential Baby also offers a baby names database of more than 22,000 baby names, popular baby names, boys' names, girls' names and baby names advice in our baby names forum. Essential Kids features a range of free printable worksheets for kids from preschool years through to primary school years. For the latest baby clothes, maternity clothes, maternity accessories, toddler products, kids toys and kids clothing, breastfeeding and other parenting resources, check out Essential Baby and Essential Kids.