IVF Multiple Cycles and The Long Haul BG #3

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
101 replies to this topic

#101 Guest_shiba_*

Posted 10 August 2010 - 09:13 PM

Hi everyone!

Rose - How are you keeping in this 2ww?  I'm keeping my fingers crossed for both of us.  It's only 8DPO and I'm already losing hope.  I feel no symptoms which usually means no BFP...I so wish I'm wrong!

Spring - How did your FS appointment go today?  Did you get the answers you were looking for?  If so, do share 'cause I'm very interested in a possible plan of attack should my current FET not work.

CC - thanks for bringing up your query regarding Clexane in the general section...perhaps this is something I too should look into when none of my past attempts resulted in the slightest hint of implantation.

Kimbar - Enjoy your break and hope the new clinic is good for you and that the transfer of records doesn't cause you too much grief.

Hello to Carita, Spock, Meggie, Still and Moi Mwah.

AFM The practice transfer certainly helped a lot.  My FS took the time to do a proper internal scan, noting the exact curves and length of my cervix, then decided on a small catheter called the "TomCat" for insertion.  It was done in less than a minute when he gave it a go!  Previously all transfers took at least 20 minutes if not more.  So, for the real transfer everything went very smoothly and pain free!

Not sure if this is going to help the end result though.  I don't feel any symptoms other than slight cramps, which usually doesn't end well.  sad.gif   I can't help but feel quite depressed at the moment.

#102 stillinhope

Posted 11 August 2010 - 01:45 PM

hi girls,

Shiba - so glad to hear your tf went well, hang in there. i know its soooo hard but try to remember that you cant listen to your symptoms at all at this stage (other than af i guess). hang in there..

spock - hope ur tf goes well and you can get away with it without the fam knowing...

kim - i hope the new clinic is a breath of fresh air..i felt like mine was when i changed..a renewed hope..

hello everyone else, how are you all?

recently i sent someone some info about my journey and experience with clexane and all the other drugs i had. would anyone like me to post it in here? if its helpful?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Top 5 Viewed Articles

Advertisement

Advertisement

Essential Baby and Essential Kids is the place to find parenting information and parenting support relating to conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids, maternity, family budgeting, family travel, nutrition and wellbeing, family entertainment, kids entertainment, tips for the family home, child-friendly recipes and parenting. Try our pregnancy due date calculator to determine your due date, or our ovulation calculator to predict ovulation and your fertile period. Our pregnancy week by week guide shows your baby's stages of development. Access our very active mum's discussion groups in the Essential Baby forums or the Essential Kids forums to talk to mums about conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids and parenting lifestyle. Essential Baby also offers a baby names database of more than 22,000 baby names, popular baby names, boys' names, girls' names and baby names advice in our baby names forum. Essential Kids features a range of free printable worksheets for kids from preschool years through to primary school years. For the latest baby clothes, maternity clothes, maternity accessories, toddler products, kids toys and kids clothing, breastfeeding and other parenting resources, check out Essential Baby and Essential Kids.