Playgroups in Victoria

• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

#1 Chelli

Posted 14 August 2010 - 01:33 PM

Please post in here if you attend a playgroup or know of a local playgroup in Victoria original.gif

#2 NoReflection

Posted 22 August 2010 - 05:53 PM

Banyule Bunyips in Watsonia biggrin.gif

#3 Chelli

Posted 22 August 2010 - 08:29 PM

Hi alaksuleiel
Can people PM you for further details on the Banyule Bunyips playgroup?

#4 NoReflection

Posted 26 August 2010 - 06:16 PM

Yes indeed original.gif

#5 7th Heaven

Posted 12 October 2010 - 06:30 PM

A new Playgroup is running in Maryborough Vic 3465.

'PLAYGROUP CAFE' ddance.gif

Where: Salvation Army Hall in Alma St, Maryborough (next to Toyota)

When: Wednesdays 10.00am - 11.30/12.00

Come and join the fun and have a cuppa and morning tea made especially for you! smile1.gif

#6 mamfa

Posted 27 October 2010 - 12:05 PM

We go to two playgroups

Swan Hill Playgroup
Open session(all ages)
Mondays 9-11am

Rostered session(parents take turns to stay with the kids as well as a paid play leader)
Tuesday, Wednesdays and Thursdays
9-12am

Feldmen Lane, Swan hill

Lake Boga Playgroup
Thursdays 9.30-11.30
at the preschool

#7 Magenta Ambrosia

Posted 27 October 2010 - 12:11 PM

Alphington and Faifield both have playgroups at the community centres

#8 Blondiebear

Posted 27 October 2010 - 12:18 PM

I go to Boeing Reserve Playgroup in Strathmore, they have three sessions on I think Tuesday, Thursday and Friday (I go to Tuesday). Feel free to PM for details.

#9 Lia

Posted 11 November 2010 - 12:40 PM

We go to the Greenhills playgroup in Greensborough.

http://www.greenhillspg.com/

#10 NoReflection

Posted 24 January 2011 - 11:41 AM

http://www.playgroup.org.au/

#11 flyingpenguin

Posted 08 February 2011 - 07:38 PM

I'm part of a group in Sunshine on Tuesday mornings. We have special themes each week. PM me for more details.  original.gif

#12 3cheekykids

Posted 17 February 2011 - 08:52 PM

Playful Toddlers Playgroups in Templestowe and Doncaster East. The one in Templestowe is in the same venue as the former Doncaster and Templestowe Playgroup. They also have a music program for toddlers. Tel: 0422871795

#13 Rachiee

Posted 04 April 2011 - 09:16 PM

I am in a fabulous playgroup in Fawkner, we have our own council owned centre and there a few playgroups who utilise it, ages range from 4 months to pre kindy.

PM me if you would like more info!

#14 snowhitesmum

Posted 27 July 2012 - 02:31 PM

I run a Playgroup at East Burwood, Melbourne, Vic,
on Tuesday mornings.
We have free flay, crafts, toys, dress ups etc, outside play.
Children learn through play
Make new friends
Enjoy a cuppa!
PM me for details
original.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Top 5 Viewed Articles

Advertisement

Advertisement

Essential Baby and Essential Kids is the place to find parenting information and parenting support relating to conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids, maternity, family budgeting, family travel, nutrition and wellbeing, family entertainment, kids entertainment, tips for the family home, child-friendly recipes and parenting. Try our pregnancy due date calculator to determine your due date, or our ovulation calculator to predict ovulation and your fertile period. Our pregnancy week by week guide shows your baby's stages of development. Access our very active mum's discussion groups in the Essential Baby forums or the Essential Kids forums to talk to mums about conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids and parenting lifestyle. Essential Baby also offers a baby names database of more than 22,000 baby names, popular baby names, boys' names, girls' names and baby names advice in our baby names forum. Essential Kids features a range of free printable worksheets for kids from preschool years through to primary school years. For the latest baby clothes, maternity clothes, maternity accessories, toddler products, kids toys and kids clothing, breastfeeding and other parenting resources, check out Essential Baby and Essential Kids.