December 04 Parents # 705

• Please log in to reply
100 replies to this topic

#26 Leoni

Posted 26 October 2010 - 02:07 PM

huge congrats MSM, will you be finding out the sex of the baby?
Hello everyone else waves.gif I am not on here much either, not intentionaly though.

Not much to report, off to FB to read what I've missed waves.gif

#27 Divine MsM

Posted 27 October 2010 - 10:27 AM

I'm a reformed FB addict.  LOL  I also can't access it at work.  Call me weird but sitting in front of the computer at home makes me want to barf.

Saw my Ob last Friday.  Too early to hear the heartbeat so I asked her to do a scan.  $90 later, but a mind at ease - bub waved and jumped.  Also saw the heartbeat.

Still not saying anything on FB though as I'm waiting for the 13 week scan which is on Thursday 4 November.  I tell 'ya its the worst kept secret - DD was told only to tell the PILs.  She's told the whole school including her godparents - who of course we will ask to be godparents again.

Leoni - DD is telling everyone I'm having a girl.  not going to find out though.  Based on the amount of morning sickness and fatigue though, I think she might be right.  I've had to resort to maxalon - twice I've had to leave work early due to feeling bleurgh.  Remedies that work one day don't work the next.  Perhaps the only one that has had most success is cordial.  Must be the sugar.

Anyway, I'm definitely in for the General Chat thread on FB.

Loving work at the moment.  I'm currently working on a research paper.  heaven!

#28 Michelle4

Posted 22 November 2010 - 06:17 PM

Hi girls

I am so hoping I pass my exam it was a nightmare
and I think I missed a question ARRRRRGHH

#29 CazgeM

Posted 08 December 2010 - 08:49 AM

Congrats MArites :-)

Big wave to everyone else :-)

#30 Michelle4

Posted 26 December 2010 - 06:16 PM

Hope everyone had a lovely Christmas.  Think I need to go on a diet.

#31 Ashtonsmum

Posted 02 January 2011 - 04:21 PM

shrug.gif

#32 Shibley

Posted 09 February 2011 - 02:00 PM

BOO!

#33 Michelle4

Posted 12 February 2011 - 06:19 PM

hello lovelies

#34 Ashtonsmum

Posted 17 February 2011 - 05:19 PM

hellooooooo!!!

#35 Michelle4

Posted 20 February 2011 - 06:05 PM

looking forward to  Melbourne

#36 Ashtonsmum

Posted 21 February 2011 - 04:12 PM

me too!!

#37 Michelle4

Posted 29 March 2011 - 04:05 PM

so what's happening?

#38 Ashtonsmum

Posted 05 April 2011 - 08:20 PM

same $hit different day here. LOL..

#39 Michelle4

Posted 08 April 2011 - 01:49 PM

PMSL Shannon  

come on you must have done something!!

how is work treating you?

#40 janey-mel

Posted 14 April 2011 - 05:01 PM

HI

IM AT WORK

THIS IS ALL

#41 Michelle4

Posted 15 April 2011 - 08:39 AM

LOL Janey,

Sounds like you are enjoying your job.

I am studying today, well I am going to try to.  

Will probably get distracted by watching catchup TV online
LOL

I ate to much food last night, went out for dinner with friends, it was so nice to go out.

and that is all...........

#42 Shibley

Posted 15 April 2011 - 07:12 PM

Ah bugger!

I was coming in to post this;

Only to find recent posts here, thus my post not accurate anymore.

Work, work and a bit more work here, plus life.  All equals no time anywhere much online, especially facebook, which means I really miss out on all the goings on sad.gif

#43 Michelle4

Posted 17 April 2011 - 10:07 AM

haha Shib, nice pic.

Don't worry Shib, you aren't missing out on much LOL,  won't take long to catchup.

gah  who wants to do my grocery shopping for me.

My foot is infected from when that bloody stick went in it and it is sore.

DH is moving workplace, as the owner who took over where he now works,  is opening up another repair centre,  well bought another repair centre from a bloke who was retiring,  so he is REALLY BUSY,  that is why he is going to Melbourne next week,  for training,  as they also have a couple of centres there

Hope the travelling to this other place doesn't wreck him.

#44 Shibley

Posted 08 September 2011 - 09:33 PM

ph34r.gif

#45 Shibley

Posted 08 September 2011 - 09:35 PM

ph34r.gif

#46 Ashtonsmum

Posted 28 September 2011 - 06:04 PM

tthumbs.gif

#47 Michelle4

Posted 04 October 2011 - 05:43 AM

biggrin.gif

#48 CazgeM

Posted 04 October 2011 - 09:10 PM

So sad to see a thread in here go on for so long without being closed....but I guess the good thing is we are still in touch, just elsewhere.

Had to LOL at finally checking in here again and finding someone has been snooping today already Tounge1.gif

waves.gif Michelle

DH has taken Zac & Eth out to the dam camping with his mate and Sam is in bed & Meg is watching tele and FB is sh*te, so here I am.

Really need a new sig me thinks...not that I think I could remember how to do one these days!!

Ahh well..might check in again next yr wink.gif

C yas!

#49 more than just Mum

Posted 05 October 2011 - 11:28 AM

ph34r.gif

#50 Mish77

Posted 05 October 2011 - 08:46 PM

Holy crappola! I barely remembered my log in!

Oh look at that, I am still 33! I heart you EB..

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Top 5 Viewed Articles

Advertisement

Advertisement

Essential Baby and Essential Kids is the place to find parenting information and parenting support relating to conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids, maternity, family budgeting, family travel, nutrition and wellbeing, family entertainment, kids entertainment, tips for the family home, child-friendly recipes and parenting. Try our pregnancy due date calculator to determine your due date, or our ovulation calculator to predict ovulation and your fertile period. Our pregnancy week by week guide shows your baby's stages of development. Access our very active mum's discussion groups in the Essential Baby forums or the Essential Kids forums to talk to mums about conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids and parenting lifestyle. Essential Baby also offers a baby names database of more than 22,000 baby names, popular baby names, boys' names, girls' names and baby names advice in our baby names forum. Essential Kids features a range of free printable worksheets for kids from preschool years through to primary school years. For the latest baby clothes, maternity clothes, maternity accessories, toddler products, kids toys and kids clothing, breastfeeding and other parenting resources, check out Essential Baby and Essential Kids.