* * * * * 1 votes

Win a PureBaby tote bag and bunny rug

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
28 replies to this topic

#1 F.E.B.E

Posted 31 August 2010 - 02:58 PM

Purebaby has 5 gorgeous tote bag and bunny rug sets to give away. To enter, view the new range from PureBaby Kids and let us know which is your favourite outfit - and why.

Competition closes Fri 10th September, 5pm. T & Cs pinned in competitions forum.
http://www.essentialbaby.com.au/photogalle...0823-13eju.html

#2 BlackBetty

Posted 31 August 2010 - 04:14 PM

I love the skippers outfit as i cant wait for my four boys to be little skippers on the boat with
dad... and mum can be at home, or shopping or on the beach with her super sweet pure baby
red bag... how gorgeous is that!
thanks heaps
karen

#3 Nala05

Posted 01 September 2010 - 06:19 AM

I also love the skippers outfit. My DS loves "sailing" but until he is older will have to do with trips on the ferry  biggrin.gif. It will not be long until he is sailing with DH.

Thanks!

#4 3cubs

Posted 01 September 2010 - 06:42 AM

The white cardigan with chambray blue dress. Just divine. I really like the old world style mixed with the modern and I think this succeeds in combining the two.

#5 imamumto3

Posted 01 September 2010 - 06:48 AM

I like the spot dress with the red cardigan the best

#6 allmyne

Posted 01 September 2010 - 07:09 AM

Even though we are having a boy shortly, I simply adore the chambray blue dress and white cardigan. Purebaby clothing is excellent quality, and as ever it is the design and colour selection that has caught my eye. Perhaps a gift for my new niece?! original.gif

#7 Eirinn

Posted 01 September 2010 - 07:21 AM

I also like the chambray dress and white cardigan. It's so nice to see quality clothes for girls that aren't pink or mauve!

#8 Gone-Country

Posted 01 September 2010 - 07:25 AM

Outfit 5 of 5. The navy blue cargo pants with the checkered shirt.

It looks really versatile. Meaning it could be worn formally or informally.

Love it!

#9 Moffetta

Posted 01 September 2010 - 06:24 PM

I love purebaby. The clothing is always so soft and wonderful quality.

I love outfit 5. The button up shirt and cargos have a real 'little man' look. I love that.
I would also have to pick outfit 3 for my daughter. With her dark ringlets and olive complexion, red looks stunning on her. I also love the classic look of the outfit which suits her.

#10 dallee

Posted 01 September 2010 - 07:17 PM

I love outfit 5 - looks very grown up with the button up shirt, but still so cute!!

#11 gemmaw

Posted 02 September 2010 - 11:13 AM

I like the nautical theme for the boys and would have to pick outfit 5 as my favourite.

#12 joka

Posted 04 September 2010 - 04:30 PM

I think that the navy check shirt and navy pant, would look very smart on my little guys.

#13 abbyminnie

Posted 04 September 2010 - 04:33 PM

I like the outfit in Picture 2 - Spot print woven top, navy 3/4 pants - because of the classic white and blue combination with just a little bit of colour to brighten it up.  DD would look so cute in this!    blush.gif  

#14 TwoBubbas

Posted 07 September 2010 - 09:32 AM

My favourite is the Chambray dress/White cardigan combination (though both the outfits featuring the chambray were gorgeous so a hard choice).  I love the outfit because it looks crisp, simple and clean (I find alot of little girl's clothes too 'busy'), and perfect for summer.  I could see my daughter looking gorgeous in something like this!   original.gif

#15 almondandpeanut

Posted 07 September 2010 - 04:01 PM

I love the checkered shirt with Navy pants for my boy. For my girl the woven dress in spot print. Perfect for sunny QLD.
Great products by the way original.gif

#16 Ards

Posted 07 September 2010 - 04:02 PM

I LOVE the outfit in pic number 3. The woven spotted dress and White tee is beautiful wub.gif I will be purchasing this outfit for my best friends daughter for christmas.

#17 Chuppy

Posted 07 September 2010 - 04:23 PM

My favourite is the chambray 3/4 woven blouse with the white shorts and sun hat - it's cute, classy, and practical (and is not pink or stereotypical "girl"!)

#18 Never too old

Posted 07 September 2010 - 06:25 PM

I love the boys navy check shirt and pants. Even though he isn't born yet (any day now), I think it will look just lovely on him for our wedding in Feb. Of course, if it's a girl, then the chambrais dress with white cardigan would be perfect!!  wub.gif

Thanks for the link!

#19 Blondiebear

Posted 07 September 2010 - 06:32 PM

I love the spot print top and navy 3/4 pants in the first pic, I love how both pieces could be mixed and matched, dressed up or down. The outfit would be perfect for so many occasions in summer when a dress isn't practical.

#20 mickey78

Posted 07 September 2010 - 06:44 PM

I love number 5 for a boy (navy pants and check shirt) and number 3 for a girl - the spot dress and cardigan is adorable - the perfect party outfit - and the applique tee and shorts look like something I would have liked to have worn as a kid.

Edited by mickey78, 10 September 2010 - 07:47 PM.

#21 ALEJA

Posted 07 September 2010 - 07:02 PM

My favourite outfit is the white cardigan, chambray blue dress because not only is it cute but because it is in a colour that if worn during the day would hide a few marks here or there.

#22 bebe99

Posted 08 September 2010 - 07:40 AM

I love the Rouge cardigan and woven dress spot print, because it's such a beautiful classic children's outfit, with a little bit of spunk! All the clothes are lovely and so different from the vast majority of children's clothes out there.

#23 AmberNut

Posted 08 September 2010 - 07:51 AM

I love that all the pieces can be mixed and matched, it even seems that some of the boys and girls are interchangeable! But if I had to pick, I love the simplicity of number three shorts and tee that can be matched with the red cardi!

#24 JustMum08

Posted 08 September 2010 - 07:32 PM

I like the outfit. I think it looks like a very big boy outfit and my son would look so handsome and grown up in it!

#25 bobbieki

Posted 08 September 2010 - 07:43 PM

Rouge cardigan with the woven dress spot print.  I love the fact that I could put her in this dress with sandals on a summers day and add the cardi for a summer night.  It could also be worn in winter with white or red tights, a long sleeve top underneath and the cardi over the top.  My little daughter has strawberry blonde hair and would look absolutely kissable in these colours original.gif .  Love to see little girls in classic dresses.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Top 5 Viewed Articles

Advertisement

Advertisement

Essential Baby and Essential Kids is the place to find parenting information and parenting support relating to conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids, maternity, family budgeting, family travel, nutrition and wellbeing, family entertainment, kids entertainment, tips for the family home, child-friendly recipes and parenting. Try our pregnancy due date calculator to determine your due date, or our ovulation calculator to predict ovulation and your fertile period. Our pregnancy week by week guide shows your baby's stages of development. Access our very active mum's discussion groups in the Essential Baby forums or the Essential Kids forums to talk to mums about conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids and parenting lifestyle. Essential Baby also offers a baby names database of more than 22,000 baby names, popular baby names, boys' names, girls' names and baby names advice in our baby names forum. Essential Kids features a range of free printable worksheets for kids from preschool years through to primary school years. For the latest baby clothes, maternity clothes, maternity accessories, toddler products, kids toys and kids clothing, breastfeeding and other parenting resources, check out Essential Baby and Essential Kids.