September 06 Parents # 217

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
80 replies to this topic

#76 Dons

Posted 08 November 2010 - 04:01 PM

Hey Girls

Hi Vickpaul lovely to see you again original.gif

Nadine - would love to see youand Terri just let me know a date (when you can) as we may be heading down to Torquay in NY

Am on standby for taking jas to emergency - she has had a fused labia practically since birth and is in so much pain today and agitated and has had minimal output (wee) so just waiting for DH to get home

BBS xx

#77 RosieTea

Posted 08 November 2010 - 05:50 PM

Dons - big hugs to Jas, hope she gets quick treatment are you going to RCH?

VIc - great to see you.. COme in more often

LWD _ go the mummy milk original.gif

Son - you'll be a great teacher.

Nadine - yes we have a landcruiser and a nissan patrol so no probs with the car, just have to buy new car seats as Connors are too old to use now.

#78 tintoela

Posted 08 November 2010 - 05:51 PM

dons - hope she is ok?  Is there something they can do to help her with that?  

vickpaul - thanks for the update!  Glad to hear all is well.

AFM - not much happening around here. Been really busy on my days off and doesn't look like its going to ease up anytime soon.  We had a birthday celebration for Qantas yesterday and John Travolta was there!  Got some pics of him but unfortunately we couldn't get a pic with him.

Got some kids parties coming up in the next few weeks and its our 6th wedding anniversary on the 20th November and then before we know it xmas parties and xmas will be here!  Crazy!

Big hello to everyone!!!!! biggrin.gif  biggrin.gif  biggrin.gif

#79 LittleWhiteDove

Posted 08 November 2010 - 06:00 PM

Vic - lovely to hear from you, don't be a stranger, k?

Dons - I hope J is ok, I was only thinking of her the other day, wondering if the situation had resolved itself.

Jodi - how exciting! Sounds like you've got a busy few weeks ahead, good luck!

Paula - grin.gif full cream! Are you going to find out baby's gender?

#80 RosieTea

Posted 08 November 2010 - 06:11 PM

LWD

LWD -  I would love to find to out but DH doesn't like to know.. I'm easy what ever we have, just waiting for the "bet you hoping for a girl" lines to come, to which I will answer, nah just one we like

#81 ~Simply*Blue~

Posted 08 November 2010 - 07:09 PM

lol Paula and you will get them. I just say straight out now it's a boy, it stops all the oh well this one has to be a girl rubbish.I'm completely happy now with all my boys:)

Good to hear from you Vic original.gif

Talon had his first boy parts accident today I feel so sorry for him, he's hobbling around and can't wee properly sad.gif

Dons i hope jas is ok I remember you mentioning that before

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Top 5 Viewed Articles

Advertisement

Advertisement

Essential Baby and Essential Kids is the place to find parenting information and parenting support relating to conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids, maternity, family budgeting, family travel, nutrition and wellbeing, family entertainment, kids entertainment, tips for the family home, child-friendly recipes and parenting. Try our pregnancy due date calculator to determine your due date, or our ovulation calculator to predict ovulation and your fertile period. Our pregnancy week by week guide shows your baby's stages of development. Access our very active mum's discussion groups in the Essential Baby forums or the Essential Kids forums to talk to mums about conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids and parenting lifestyle. Essential Baby also offers a baby names database of more than 22,000 baby names, popular baby names, boys' names, girls' names and baby names advice in our baby names forum. Essential Kids features a range of free printable worksheets for kids from preschool years through to primary school years. For the latest baby clothes, maternity clothes, maternity accessories, toddler products, kids toys and kids clothing, breastfeeding and other parenting resources, check out Essential Baby and Essential Kids.