Grad Mums #49

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
155 replies to this topic

#151 beaglebabe

Posted 17 December 2010 - 09:16 AM

Nic, I'm glad you've got an answer on Paul's illness, and that it isn't as bad as you thought it might be.  I hope he is feeling better soon, and that it stays under control with the medication.  I also hope this is the end of bad news for you, and that your family have a peaceful Christmas.

Us - been very busy getting ready for Christmas.  For the first time in at least ten years, we are going away before Christmas, rather than working right up unitl Christmas Eve.  Which will be lovely, but has my running around like a headless chook at the moment, trying to get organised.  I'm excited for the kids, that they will get to have a week down the beach with their cousins.  We are sharing a house with SIL, her husband and kids (with MIL, FIL, and other SIL and partner in another house down the road) so I am hoping that we can all have a bit of downtime and it will be a relaxing trip (as relaxing as holidaying with small children ever is).

I hope everyone has a lovely Christmas!!!

Michelle

#152 Marvel

Posted 17 December 2010 - 05:48 PM

Wow Nic, what a rollercoaster year you have had. I have been thinking of you the past couple of days original.gif

Weeeellll.... Jacob had an encore. He wasn't content with just having croup then bronchiolitis.....

He is now on Ventolin, and last night perforated his ear drum sad.gif

I hope this is it bad health wise for my little baby boy for a while yet!

#153 It'sbeenawhile

Posted 17 December 2010 - 08:22 PM

Oh god Mish your poor little man. I think he has had enough, someone elses turn!!!

Nic, glad that its not the worst result.  And yes you sure have had a rough year, hoping 2011 is nicer to you.

Michelle you are right that sounds lovely! We are going to the coast on boxing day and i am 'just' hanging in there, really needing a break!! And your kids will have an absoulte ball, i have very fond memories of childhood holidays!

Hi everyone else!

#154 Marvel

Posted 23 December 2010 - 08:27 PM

So everyone is flat out planning for Christmas? biggrin.gif

I am having Christmas at home next year, but that is a rant for another day glare.gif

Merry Christmas all!! hhugs.gif

#155 ~Sorceress~

Posted 23 December 2010 - 09:14 PM

We arrived at MIL's place today and are settling in for Xmas biggrin.gif . Unfortunately it's after 10pm and I still haven't got the children to sleep sad.gif . It's Lachie's first time in the portacot and he hates it, and Andy's first time sleeping up in the attic with the big kids and he's just too excited to sleep sad.gif .

But by tomorrow night they should be settling down a little. I must say, I have been seriously been considering sending out for lumps of coal this evening...

#156 *Caro*

Posted 23 December 2010 - 09:15 PM

Merry Christmas Mish!! And to everyone else!

We are having Christmas at home this year, just the 6 of us.  Really looking forward to it - although I wish my mum was here to help me to cook the turkey! Tounge1.gif

Every night this week, I have planned to wrap presents.  And every night I have failed to do it!  It looks as though, in keeping with centuries of tradition, we'll be up till midnight tomorrow night! biggrin.gif

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Top 5 Viewed Articles

Advertisement

Advertisement

Essential Baby and Essential Kids is the place to find parenting information and parenting support relating to conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids, maternity, family budgeting, family travel, nutrition and wellbeing, family entertainment, kids entertainment, tips for the family home, child-friendly recipes and parenting. Try our pregnancy due date calculator to determine your due date, or our ovulation calculator to predict ovulation and your fertile period. Our pregnancy week by week guide shows your baby's stages of development. Access our very active mum's discussion groups in the Essential Baby forums or the Essential Kids forums to talk to mums about conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids and parenting lifestyle. Essential Baby also offers a baby names database of more than 22,000 baby names, popular baby names, boys' names, girls' names and baby names advice in our baby names forum. Essential Kids features a range of free printable worksheets for kids from preschool years through to primary school years. For the latest baby clothes, maternity clothes, maternity accessories, toddler products, kids toys and kids clothing, breastfeeding and other parenting resources, check out Essential Baby and Essential Kids.