Grad Mums #49

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
155 replies to this topic

#26 Cantabile

Posted 22 October 2010 - 06:54 PM

We're going on Monday morning original.gif Filly's first 'date' hehehe.

How's everyone going? I'm sooooo tired! I didn't think working an extra day will make such a huge diff but it has. Ergh.

#27 darnie

Posted 22 October 2010 - 07:12 PM

Anybody would think Deanne was still away... laughing2.gif

roll2.gif

I am here but I am tired, over it and grumpy. You really don't want me talking at the moment. I have had a challenging week at work and, to be honest, my mind is still in Malaysia, bathing in that manky river with the elephants. Man that was awesome! Even with smelling like elephant poo for a week! laughing2.gif

#28 Cantabile

Posted 24 October 2010 - 08:57 PM

Deanne - I hope you've had a wonderful weekend and it has lifted your spirits ready for a brand new week! original.gif

#29 mumto3monkeys

Posted 24 October 2010 - 09:04 PM

Deanne ... I have an notepad made out of recycled elephant dung my little sister gave me as a fun present last Christmas. It doesn't smell ... but elephant dung is elephant dung! It is yours if it helps relieve post-holiday blues (and re-live stinky river experience).

#30 Cantabile

Posted 25 October 2010 - 02:40 PM

Anne you have your old sig back! I just love that pic <3 (and goodness, could it nearly be L's b'day again??)

#31 darnie

Posted 25 October 2010 - 07:17 PM

Deanne ... I have an notepad made out of recycled elephant dung my little sister gave me as a fun present last Christmas. It doesn't smell ... but elephant dung is elephant dung! It is yours if it helps relieve post-holiday blues (and re-live stinky river experience).

wub.gif roll2.gif wub.gif

I should be fine, but thank you! laughing2.gif

I think I need a kick up the butt and told to get over it. So much going on. Work is full on. Ballet season has started. Swimming lessons started two days after we got back, after being told it woudl be another month. By committing to ballet, I am letting the school down, by committing to school, I am letting someone else down, by committing to work I let my family down... It is just ongoing at the moment. Trying to work out a suitable solution for Erin's care between end of term and school holiday program starting but if I mention my proposed solution to my mother then it is going to end badly but I kind of have to mention it to my mother because there is no way she can't know about it. Anyway, I"ll just go dream of the wafting smell of elephant dung while I get over my mood. You should all just play amongst yourselves....

#32 Marvel

Posted 25 October 2010 - 07:23 PM

I'll refrain from talking much because I am a bit of a grump at the moment... DH's family are being mean and the Drs appointment I was pinning so much hope on happened today and it was a complete washout sad.gif

My lady issues from a couple of months back that led to my anaemia are now back with a vengeance as well just in case I needed more chaos in my life!!

I'll be back when I can play nicely with others original.gif

#33 darnie

Posted 25 October 2010 - 07:26 PM

Mish: hhugs.gif

#34 Cantabile

Posted 25 October 2010 - 08:06 PM

Aww ladies  bbighug.gif

(edited to find the right emoticon!)

Edited by Cantabile, 25 October 2010 - 08:16 PM.

#35 mumto3monkeys

Posted 26 October 2010 - 07:15 PM

Ooo, oo, oo ... Anne, there is a message for you in recipe tips ... something about Christmas Cake  rolleyes.gif

And, I think I must be a bit loopy. Deanne talking about stinky elephant water led me to elephant dung paper. Couple that with Mishy's health issue made me wonder if elephant dung had any medicinal benefits. ... which led to this.  ohmy.gif  http://www.the-scientist.com/article/home/43689/  

I think I need help.

(Oh, and Mish, I aren't making light of your health. Was hoping I could find something so off-beat it might cheer you up.)

#36 Marvel

Posted 27 October 2010 - 06:33 PM

laughing2.gif no offence taken biggrin.gif

Just a little cranky... I was in a car accident a couple of years back and had a titanium nail put into my femur. At the time they were happy to leave it in, but it looks like it is irritating my hip so they may have to go in and take it out again. There also appears to be a bit of scar tissue interfering with my knee as well, so there is talk of operating on my knee too to separate the muscles around my knee sad.gif

My solicitor had hopes of having all of my car accident stuff done and dusted in December, but alas, it isn't to be!

#37 Nut

Posted 27 October 2010 - 08:06 PM

I got my boobs!!

#38 wrappedup

Posted 27 October 2010 - 08:32 PM

Mishy, hugs babe, you have so much to deal with.  Though thank goodness for beautiful babies who make life worthwhile at sh*tty times like this - he is SO beautiful, I want to grab him out of your signature and give him a big hug.  

Thinking of you.

#39 mumto3monkeys

Posted 27 October 2010 - 08:37 PM

QUOTE (Nut @ 27/10/2010, 09:06 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I got my boobs!!

cclap.gif

#40 Puggle

Posted 27 October 2010 - 08:42 PM

Go gently Mish and Deanne.

You better go gently too Nic, you don't want to bump into any walls! wink.gif

M23M, I was hoping you had lost the recipe so I could find it again roll2.gif The cake was delicious yyes.gif

I had a huge box of raw materials arrive today, so I have so much work to do. Might get an early night tonight though, I need one.

Edited by Puggle, 27 October 2010 - 08:47 PM.

#41 Cantabile

Posted 27 October 2010 - 09:00 PM

Mishy and Anne - love the new sigs! Bubbas sure grow way too quickly (I so need another one lol)

Anne - can't wait to see what you're making with your new stash!

Nic - woo hoo! How are you feeling about it all?

Going to have a quick read with the other threads then off to bed. Have a good night all xx

#42 darnie

Posted 27 October 2010 - 09:04 PM

I got my boobs!!

Great! But I did have a little giggle at how someone who hadn't read the previous threads might have interpreted that! laughing2.gif So how do you feel about the new you?

#43 Nut

Posted 27 October 2010 - 09:37 PM

Right now they hurt and are extremely tight. Apparently this is how it feels like to be engorged, but I can't compare as I never experienced engorgement.

They are rock solid and rather pointy looking. Need some time to soften and take on a more natural shape. But once they do I think they will look good.

But god they do hurt a bit.

#44 darnie

Posted 28 October 2010 - 07:11 AM

I hope the pain settles down soon and that they turn out to be what you wanted.

#45 mumto3monkeys

Posted 29 October 2010 - 10:00 AM

OMG we fell off the front page! What is going on? I am supposed to be a dedicated lurker but am doing an awful lot of posting!  biggrin.gif

#46 Marvel

Posted 29 October 2010 - 07:28 PM

OMG Yay!! Boobs!!

I COMPLETELY forgot to lurk for boob news!!!

Wow Nic, I am so envious of you at the moment... can't wait till I can get some!!

Keep us up to date with how your recovery goes biggrin.gif

#47 darnie

Posted 29 October 2010 - 09:35 PM

Where is everyone shrug.gif

#48 It'sbeenawhile

Posted 30 October 2010 - 11:22 AM

Wow Nic! Is it weird if i said cant wait to see them!!  wink.gif  well not the skin of them , through clothes is fine!

Oh mishy that sounds like a lot to be dealing with  sad.gif

Anne I LOVE laurens sig!!

Must go just heard Andy call out that he was  setting up a paint roller for me to roll some walls  rolleyes.gif
Last time that happened i only lasted 5mins because he was being wayyyto critical of my rolling!! This is what happens when your husband is a perfectionst (sp) painter!!(BUt i must add he is damn good!)

#49 ~Sorceress~

Posted 30 October 2010 - 11:31 AM

Did anybody else wonder if anybody was going to shout "show us your boobs" at Nic? laughing2.gif Nope, just my silly sense of humour roll2.gif .

Painting, Leonie? I think you're brave for even starting! I supply tea and snacks... original.gif

We have the irrigation going into our garden today! And my oldest DS is currently building the playset, which is a little scary but he's looking mighty competent with a few tools and an instruction book biggrin.gif.

#50 Nut

Posted 30 October 2010 - 12:06 PM

LoL, no not weird for people to want to see them.

I have a couple of ladies who work in Tuggeranong who have asked me if they can cop a feel once they are soft, just to see how they feel compared to non altered breasts.

A lot of people are interested in seeing the difference.

I don't mind linking to the B&A pics (clothed) taken just before surgery and a few hours after for those interested in seeing them.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Top 5 Viewed Articles

Advertisement

Advertisement

Essential Baby and Essential Kids is the place to find parenting information and parenting support relating to conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids, maternity, family budgeting, family travel, nutrition and wellbeing, family entertainment, kids entertainment, tips for the family home, child-friendly recipes and parenting. Try our pregnancy due date calculator to determine your due date, or our ovulation calculator to predict ovulation and your fertile period. Our pregnancy week by week guide shows your baby's stages of development. Access our very active mum's discussion groups in the Essential Baby forums or the Essential Kids forums to talk to mums about conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids and parenting lifestyle. Essential Baby also offers a baby names database of more than 22,000 baby names, popular baby names, boys' names, girls' names and baby names advice in our baby names forum. Essential Kids features a range of free printable worksheets for kids from preschool years through to primary school years. For the latest baby clothes, maternity clothes, maternity accessories, toddler products, kids toys and kids clothing, breastfeeding and other parenting resources, check out Essential Baby and Essential Kids.