October 09 Parents # 45

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
77 replies to this topic

#76 mummyto3tobe

Posted 28 December 2010 - 01:09 PM

Hey girls
have a bit of time to myself thismorning original.gif Ryan went to tuesday morning tennis so i got him to drop me and loh at mums and lohs having her massive nap so i told mum id upload some of her pics to facebook from christmas. but her comp is so slooowww

Jess isnt it lovely when we get suprised by hubby? awesome about the ipad! thats a great present! and what a lovely thing to say to you aswell. ohhh sometimes men can be so sweet! and congrats again on you BFP! an even better christmas present! especially when you have been trying for so long! so happy for you babe and i really hope u have a smooth and wonderful pregnancy original.gif

Kylie well done on getting out and about with walking, dont over-do youself though babe! i remember when loh was a week old and i felt amazing and i walked to my mums (about 5 ks or so) and when i got to mums i just fell in a heap and i was sore for days LOL. i know its so easy to get excited when we feel good and well done for getting out there, just remember you just had a baby LOL...make sure u take some time to just sit and rest! im SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO glad that the feeding is going well! thats one less thing u have to worry about! and it must make you so happy given the struggles you went through with E. dont go saying "i should have done this with E" or "i should have done that" it doesnt matter, you tried and it didnt work, and it doesnt matter, E is fine! but its great news that your having a much better time of it with Nash! im sure that when you are chasing both boys around you will not be huffing and puffing, you will be fit as a fiddle! two boys 1 yr apart are definatly going to keep you on your toes, but hey...as if you can complain if it means you keep fit LOL..thats what i love about loh! she keeps me exercising! lol
poor evan, he must be really struggling to understand whats happening! Lohs not cuddly with me at all, she never has been, she has recently becomce very attatched to ryan however...do you think they know?? i swear she knows, she always comes up and kisses my belly, which is lovely, i just hope she stops doing that after the baby is born LOL...im really going to miss her going in to hosp and not being with her for her every waking moment. im starting to struggle with just the thought unfortunatly, im scared its going to affect me and the new baby...i get stressed really easily especially when im not with her and i dont know what shes doing, i hate leaving her sad.gif
Thats great about E walking around more too, Lohs doing the same, she scoots along he furniture and the walls soo fast, and she takes a few steps every now and then, and she can now go from sitting to standing without falling or holding on to anything so she has the balance...i guess just not the coordination lol. im so with you though...i wish she would just start walking instead of hanging off my pants all the time LOL

AFM 3 days to go! not that im too excited right now LOL. i did kind of expect to go in to labour before now...but only had a few little niggles here and there. nothing to go running to hosp over! but i have been taking it easy, with this heat i have to, its disgusting, today is 33 and its beautiful! lol but apparently its suppose to get back up to 38 by friday...oh joy!

we had a bit of a panic yesterday afternoon, my step dad does the syd to hob yatch race every year. he sails the boat bacardi and their mast broke and they got ALOT of damage to the boat, we couldnt get in touch with anyone because they took on alot of water, so all their computer/radio systems and all their mobile phones got water damaged. but he ended up getting through to me on skype, about a 4 second call to say they were ok and to tell mum. i rang mum straight away, she was so worried. aparently though they boys are just shell shocked, this is something they plan for the whole year and to have to retire with a ruined boat is just devostating to them. i feel really bad for them. and its even worse now, they have to get the boat back to melbourne with no mast and it will take them ages, which means he wont be back in time for bub sad.gif at least they are all ok i guess!

i hope everyone is doing well! i will get back here on friday morning for a last hurrah...i dont have to be at the hosp till 1030 and i have to be up before 6 to eat! so ill have time to kill!!

enjoy the week girls!!
much love shell xxx

#77 harpsichord

Posted 29 December 2010 - 05:55 AM

Kylie - I'm so stoked that BFing is going so well this time around ddance.gif . Wish I could just fly down there for a quick cuddle (DS2 not you laughing2.gif ).

Shell - I can't believe you are due so soon. I hope labour starts for you really soon hands.gif

#78 honeyfly

Posted 29 December 2010 - 04:26 PM

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Just lost THE biggest post when my keyboard battery died and I had it upside down.  My copy didn't work with the keyboard dead.  ARGH!!!

Anyway, here is a shortened version then:

Jess - congratulations gorgeous!!!  So happy for you that is the best news, I hope all goes perfectly for you!

Kat - also congratulations to you, such great news at Christmas time.  And how fun to be in the same group as Lisa.

Kylie - OM*G you are my hero woman!!  Congrats on Nash's arrival, I know I'm a bit lazy in here, but I thought you were have a 2nd C-section??  Or were you being induced to try for a VBAC?  Either way, far out I am impressed at how amazing you are!!  NO EPI, wtf, you are super woman!  haha  Glad everything went so well for you this time around, and the feeding etc is going well too.  You deserve to have the cruisiest time this bub!

Shell - good luck for Fri, that has come around so quickly.  I hope all is wonderful and how exciting to have a little bub in your arms so soon!!!  Not so much waiting around like last time which is good!  Glad your step dad is ok, shame he will miss it though.

Lisa - Hannah babbles stuff all the time, but doesn't really talk I guess.  Just the same sort of words, our names, my parents dogs name, ta etc.

AFM - all good here, been super busy had a funeral to go to on Christmas eve 2 hrs away (DHs Nana passed away) while preparing for 40 people at our house for Christmas day!  Was great fun though, but the weather here is absolute crap atm.  Still had a few tears thinking that we didn't have Busta with us this Christmas, the year anniversary of when he died is coming up and I'm dreading it, still don't cope well with it I think I'm still in shock and he should be here!

All this baby news is making me very clucky indeed, I think I ovulate around the 1st or so of Jan, so we need to decide whether or not to go for it!!  There's never a perfect time, we could always have a bigger house, more money yada yada yada.  Also just had 2 of my best friends tell me they are pregnant (#1 and a #2 bub), so my uterus is doing flips all over the place haha.

Hannah is great so gorgeous and funny!!  We were supposed to go camping and water skiing, but this weather here has been madness and we couldn't get in due to flooding, but now it's clear.  So after packing, then unpacking deciding we wouldn't be able to get there, now it's clear but we can't decide whether to be bothered packing it all again!

Ok, let's hope this post STICKS!!

Love to all,

Brooke

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Top 5 Viewed Articles

Advertisement

Advertisement

Essential Baby and Essential Kids is the place to find parenting information and parenting support relating to conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids, maternity, family budgeting, family travel, nutrition and wellbeing, family entertainment, kids entertainment, tips for the family home, child-friendly recipes and parenting. Try our pregnancy due date calculator to determine your due date, or our ovulation calculator to predict ovulation and your fertile period. Our pregnancy week by week guide shows your baby's stages of development. Access our very active mum's discussion groups in the Essential Baby forums or the Essential Kids forums to talk to mums about conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids and parenting lifestyle. Essential Baby also offers a baby names database of more than 22,000 baby names, popular baby names, boys' names, girls' names and baby names advice in our baby names forum. Essential Kids features a range of free printable worksheets for kids from preschool years through to primary school years. For the latest baby clothes, maternity clothes, maternity accessories, toddler products, kids toys and kids clothing, breastfeeding and other parenting resources, check out Essential Baby and Essential Kids.