October 08 Parents # 64

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
104 replies to this topic

#101 bec8112

Posted 17 November 2010 - 06:51 AM

Nat - enjoy your shopping, what are you going to be buying??? How much of a sticky-beak am I! ha ha ha

Hannah is asleep on her belly in her cot this morning and she is holding onto the bars, ha ha ha it looks so cute  wub.gif

#102 Alis Volat Propiis

Posted 17 November 2010 - 08:10 AM

Nat - ohhhh what are you buying? I want to know too! Have a good day. If you ever come down on a Mon/Thurs I could probably drive to Toowoomba to catch up. It is only 1 1/2 hours from here and those are the days N is in daycare so I can easily travel with Aidan.

Bec - Did you take a piccie? Aidan rolls onto his side occassionally when he is down on the mat but hasnt rolled over yet. Hannah isnt wrapped then I guess? Aidan is still swaddled to within an inch of his life... haha. I'm not game to take it away yet as he is sleeping pretty good.

Dan has the day off today and after N's swimming lessons I am not sure what we are going to do.

Sharna

#103 bec8112

Posted 17 November 2010 - 09:08 AM

Sharna - yeah Hannah has been unwrapped for about 2 months or so now, as soon as she wanted to suck her thumb we just started leaving her unwrapped and she was fine with it. Ethan was terrible to get out of wrapping.  Hannah can roll from back to front but not the other way which is annoying!  I did not even think to take a photo of Hannah this morning, silly me  wacko.gif Enjoy your day with the kids and Dan.

#104 bec8112

Posted 17 November 2010 - 10:10 AM

I just uploaded a video to FB but its not showing up on the news feed. Its in my video tab if you want to have a look at cheeky Hannah.

#105 meeskamouska

Posted 17 November 2010 - 08:10 PM

Had a lovely day today.
Shopping was good. I didn't buy anything major...LOL. A new dress, some pjs for the girls, some silicone moulds for soaping & cooking. Just a day out. Also dropped off an entire tray full of stuff to the Lifeline store. My ute has a big boot/tray. Felt so good to clear all that out. Old tv's, bread cookers, clothes, picture....goneski...phew!!

Bec - how cute Hannah sounds. Will go check out your vid when I get a minnie. I'm not a big FBer anymore.

Sharna - there is a great park at Toowoomba. Queens Park. Nadia would just love it. We could do a picnic day there with the girls. They'd really love it. I've met up with friends from Brisbane there before & its always a good time. But either way I'd love to meet up in Toowoomba with or without the girls.

Was dissapointed as Spotlight didn't have their flannel on sale anymore.

Picked up some nice seedlings for my veggie garden today. I can't say enough what a great experience a veggie garden is with my girls. They just love it. We weed & water & pick lettuce leaves for the horse, silverbeet for the chooks. We'll have so much fresh stuff to eat around christmas. Its great. I've even put in chinese cabbage for salad. Paul is plannig on putting up a big shade sail for us. I worry about the girls out in the sun all the time. They're getting tanned up already. Unlike their lily mummy. We use sunscreen of course but its still so hot sometimes & the peak of summer isn't even upon us yet.

Better go before I type up a novel.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Top 5 Viewed Articles

Advertisement

Advertisement

Essential Baby and Essential Kids is the place to find parenting information and parenting support relating to conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids, maternity, family budgeting, family travel, nutrition and wellbeing, family entertainment, kids entertainment, tips for the family home, child-friendly recipes and parenting. Try our pregnancy due date calculator to determine your due date, or our ovulation calculator to predict ovulation and your fertile period. Our pregnancy week by week guide shows your baby's stages of development. Access our very active mum's discussion groups in the Essential Baby forums or the Essential Kids forums to talk to mums about conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids and parenting lifestyle. Essential Baby also offers a baby names database of more than 22,000 baby names, popular baby names, boys' names, girls' names and baby names advice in our baby names forum. Essential Kids features a range of free printable worksheets for kids from preschool years through to primary school years. For the latest baby clothes, maternity clothes, maternity accessories, toddler products, kids toys and kids clothing, breastfeeding and other parenting resources, check out Essential Baby and Essential Kids.