November 2ww

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
367 replies to this topic

#26 146 Lucina

Posted 11 November 2010 - 10:20 PM

Halby, - Best of luck for tomorrow morning. I don't think I'd be able to sleep either if I was you. Look forward to hearing from you when you get your results.

Hi to everyone else.

Sleep tight
Luci...

#27 Tussycat

Posted 12 November 2010 - 09:37 AM

Just popping in to see if there's any news from Halby ??

#28 CanberraKat

Posted 12 November 2010 - 01:20 PM

Hi All,

Congratulations Halby and 2beautboys!!! I hope this is a good omen for the rest of us in the 2WW.

AFM-feeling good at the moment but the clexane shots are giving me some beautiful marks on my stomach. DH is doing a fabulous job administering all the injections and mixing up the pregnyl shots. .

Hope everyone has a nice weekend.

#29 halby

Posted 12 November 2010 - 04:46 PM

WoooHooooo its official I got my BFP  BFP.gif eexcite.gif  HCG 101 and P4 65. Higher than it was with DD so really happy with that. Bloods in a week to see all travelling well. Oh I cant believe it I am over the moon. DH just got home so will tell him in a minute.

CKat I hear you about the bruising but I swear by the protocol, I have done dexmethosone as well and it worked for me again. It's worth being black and blue.

I'm hanging out for some more results.

I just cant believe it.   Yay

#30 2beautboys

Posted 12 November 2010 - 05:19 PM

Congratulations Halby, thats great news. I hope you have a great 8mths ahead of you.

Hope everyone is doing well.

My second line was a little darker today so am feeling confident. DH is on his way home from work now and I have a bottle of champers (and lemonade for me) along with a little present and card to give him when I tell him. This was the same way I told him about the boys when I was preg with them. I know I don't have the official bt yet but he knew I was going to test today or tomorrow.

Have a great weekend everyone and bring on the BFP's.

#31 debs1912

Posted 12 November 2010 - 05:57 PM

Halby and 2beautboys - Congratulations!  What a wonderful level, Halby!  You must be really stoked.  2bb - hope your beta comes back at a great level too.

CanberraKat - you sound like you are handling the 2ww really well?!  Good on you and I hope the optimism continues (and the bruising decreases!).

Puddycat - oh, come on .... TEST!!!  DH doesn't need to know (just us sticky beaks!!) And yes, I really believe in the power of dreams.  I had a dream (can't remember if I posted this or not) at the beginning of the cycle, where someone was saying to me "November to August, November to August".  I *hoped* it meant a pregnancy (although if it works out this cycle, I technically conceived in October)!  And then a few nights ago, I had a really vivid dream about my Dad (who passed 2 years ago).  I tested the next day (morning I woke up from my dream) and got a BFP!  I have been stressing about it though, as the line hasn't gotten any darker ... so today I bought a digital HPT and it came up PREGNANT straight away.  Am feeling happier now!  My Mum is coming around to babysit so DH and I can go out for a posh dinner.  I have my beta hCG tomorrow.  I will be 14dpiui but I think I am only 13dpo.  I was triggered on Friday 29th as my leading follie was 23mm and my LH was only 13.  I was supposed to have the IUI on Sunday but then the clinic changed their minds and brought me in on Saturday.  Rationale was that on a previous cycle, my LH was 11 and then the next day 55.  So they thought I might ovulate the next day (Saturday) on my own.  But I don't think I did - and therefore most likely ovulated on the Sunday (2 days after trigger).

Anyway - I am saying all this (mostly for my benefit!) because I think my hCG might be a bit lower than they expect.

Good luck to everyone who is waiting.  This group seems to have really good karma!   I hope the luck continues!

Debbie

Edited by debs1912, 12 November 2010 - 05:58 PM.

#32 146 Lucina

Posted 12 November 2010 - 06:11 PM

Ahhh Well done girls!

Halby, - Fabulous news that your  BFP.gif  now official. I'm so gald that some of my September buddies are getting BFP's in November. Can I come and rub your belly for luck?

2beautboys, - YEY for your line getting darker. It's just a formality for you now, but wow, what a great weekend you and DH will have. Gosh, I can imagine your beaming smile when you do go in for your BT on monday.
P.S. Pfew, - Luck FS 'dropped' your embie in the right place.

Tima, - How are you going hun. I hope it's a bfp today for you too.

Debs1912, - Best of luck for tomorrows test, I hope the luck keeps running. Your test is tomorrow isn't it?

CKat, - I bruised myself with the clexane a bit at the start of this cycle, but I'm proud to say I have a Lilli white tummy now, for some reason.

AFM, - I got a loooong way to go, another 12 days, ugh!! Had my de-stress massage today. I'm having one every week during this cycle. It's working nicely.

Hope everyone has a great weekend.

Luci...

Edited by 146 Lucina, 12 November 2010 - 07:01 PM.

#33 146 Lucina

Posted 12 November 2010 - 06:22 PM

Oh Deb, - I just read your post. I must have been posting at the same time.

OMG, YEY for your "PREGNANT".
You are so clever.

November is a great month so far isn't it, May the Karma continue, we all deserve it ...

Edited by 146 Lucina, 12 November 2010 - 06:26 PM.

#34 Puddycat

Posted 12 November 2010 - 06:28 PM

November is an AWESOME month so far.  Lets hope it continues.  Its so exciting to see so many early BFPS.  The last few months of the 2WW thread haven't had a good run, so about time the tide turned!!

So, can i ask a question for those that use Pregnyl as after transfer support.  My last jab (1500iu) was on Monday NIGHT.  It takes 5 days to get out of your system.  So does that mean I can accurately test tonight or tomorrow night?

What do you think?

Thanks

#35 146 Lucina

Posted 12 November 2010 - 06:41 PM

Puddycat, - I tested 3 days after a 1500iu pregnal shot on my last cycle, because I stupidly wanted to see what a bfp looked like. I got one line  sad.gif . So it was already out of my system, but I've heard of it lasting 5 or 6 days. So it's anyones guess.

#36 Midius

Posted 12 November 2010 - 09:36 PM

Hello ladies,

Liela, so sorry to hear of your news and good luck with December 2WW.  

Hi Halby and 2beatboys, huge congratulations.  

I have been posting in the Oct 2WW, I've been quiet because I was so nervous about the BT.  I did my BT last week and it's BFP, went back today for a repeat test and the levels are fine.    

We feel blessed and happy but not celebrating yet.  

Good luck to everyone testing this month.  

#37 halby

Posted 13 November 2010 - 09:03 AM

Hi all,

Sorry this is going to be a me post. Such an exciting time yetserday, and then at about 6pm went to toilet and was bleeding. HHHmmm. I was worried to say the least as I have some cramping as well. All of this after DH and I had been sitting back for a couple of hours talking about things. I know that it can happen and everything still be ok, but I just dont want to get my hopes up. With DD at 14dpo I had light spotting but dont remember the cramping. The first bit was darkish red, and now it is very light and brownish. If anyone could pass on their previous experiences or knowledge I would greatly appreciate it. I will call the clinic later this morning and go for bloods Monday to check my levels.
I must admit, that I am worried but ok. I keep telling myself that there is nothing I can do about it and what will be will be.

Sorry for the me post I will catch up with everyone later.

Have a great day.

#38 146 Lucina

Posted 13 November 2010 - 09:22 AM

Halby, - Don't apologise for the me post. I have everything crossed for you that everything is just fine, I'm sending lots of sticky vibes your way. Sorry that I can't pass on experience, but I'm sure someone can.

Midlus, - A huge Congratulations to you. Sticky vibes to you too.

Edited by 146 Lucina, 13 November 2010 - 11:46 AM.

#39 Puddycat

Posted 13 November 2010 - 09:36 AM

bbighug.gif   Halby.

How scary and stressful.  Just a thought, but maybe it was one of the embryos?  You transferred two right?  I have no idea, but its a good sign its stopped.  Rest up today with your feet up and let your DH take good care of you.

I will be thinking of you.  Hopefully its all just a big scare.

xxx

#40 full of hope

Posted 13 November 2010 - 10:35 AM

Hi everyone,

I'm joining the 2WW after my transfer on Thursday. Moi Mwah we are on the same path, transferring the same day, two embies and mine were an early blast and an expanded blast too. The similarities are spooky!

I've noticed that there has already been some fabulous news in here so I am hoping you might rub off on me too!

Halby, I've been told that bleeding that stops after 24 hours is great, the embies digging in. If you did transfer two (as a PP mentioned) then the bleeding might be from that. I had a friend who transferred two, one stuck and the other resulted in a regular period. She thought that she lost both but had a beatiful baby at the end. I hope you manage to keep busy until your test on Monday, what a scary time.

Good luck to everyone

#41 146 Lucina

Posted 13 November 2010 - 10:45 AM

Hi Jodie*s, - Good luck for November. It's good to see you back. When is your Test date?

#42 full of hope

Posted 13 November 2010 - 11:23 AM

Hey Lucina,
I actually didn't think I would be back this time! But I'm back in the game and feeling positive. My test date is 22nd Nov. What's your test date?

#43 2beautboys

Posted 13 November 2010 - 01:14 PM

Hello everyone,

Halby, take it easy and try not to stress (impossilbe I know). I hope the bleeding hasn't returned and it was just your embie digging in getting a better hold.

Congratulations to Midius and to debs1912, I hope the next 8mths just sail on by.

Puddycat have you POAS yet?

Hi to everyone else waves.gif
Thanks for all the congratulations girls
Have a great weekend.

#44 Midius

Posted 13 November 2010 - 02:30 PM

Hello ladies,

Halby, I hope the bleeding stays away and that everything will be fine.

Thank you for all the congratulations.

#45 halby

Posted 13 November 2010 - 03:49 PM

I was just typing but dont know where it has gone.

Midius and Debs congratulations.... Keep em coming ladies we want more bfp's.
Debs I am waiting to hear from your confirmed bloods today as well, I havn't forgotton they were today.

Thank you everyone for your kind thoughts. Damn this whole process why cant I have an uneventful BFP. With all that we go through to get to this point, I just wish it could be smooth sailing without this anxiety.

Anyway I am ok. It has gone to brownish spotting and very minimal which is a good sign. I ahve googled like crazy and the cramping associated with the bleeding seems not good but found another that talked of breakthrough bleeding which can occur when your AF is due to the body not having produced enough hormones yet. So thats the one I am picking and going with....... Puddycat like you said that did cross my mind about the 2 embryos. But hey I will have a blood on Monday and can do nothing more.
I am waiting for the clinic to call me as they are busy. Just a formality really to let them know and see if a blood on Monday is the best thing to do. I did a HPT mid morning and still a really strong line and it came up straight away, but it will come down to those doubling times. I have increased my pressaries to 3 a day and I suppose I will let them know that too. There I go again, self medicating......

Anyway ladies I am ok and will leave it to what will be. I am remianing confident thinking that spud and sparrow are nestling in good and tight, and while not put myself on bed rest, but try and just relax and take it easy.

I will pop in later to await Debs official bfp......woohoo

#46 debs1912

Posted 13 November 2010 - 06:37 PM

Oh, Halby - I am so sorry to hear about the bleeding.  But I agree with everyone else's comments and the fact that it has eased off and turned brown sounds really promising.  Upping your P4 sounds like a good idea, too.  Good luck for Monday - and I really hope there is no more bleeding between now and then.

Midius - big congrats to you, too!  Do you have anymore bt's scheduled?  Or are you just waiting for the first u/s?

Me - BFP confirmed!  I have another blood test on Wednesday to make sure levels are increasing.  They were a little on the low side, as I expected, but the Nurse agreed with me that I am most likely only 13dpo today.  If my levels are doubling, I should be around 50 tomorrow (was 35 today) which is the magic number they look for.

Deb

#47 halby

Posted 13 November 2010 - 07:03 PM

Debs that is great news. I certainly aggree about your numbers as implantation can be later rather than sooner. Congratulations

Thank you for your well wishes, I am ok and honestly putting it down to a breakthrough bleed or just more implantation that has maybe ruptured a blood vessel. They have said I dont need to increase my progesterone, but I think of tonight again I will. The cramping eased when I finally did a number 2, sorry tmi. Clinic also said if it eases my mind then yes do a blood Monday. They aggreed though that it is very common at this stage.

To everyone else, WOW what a start to the November 2ww. Absolutely brilliant. July/ August will be busy in the maternity ward at this rate.

Enjoy the rest of your weekend everyone, and thanks again for all your words of encouragement.

I'll just keep praying hands.gif

#48 146 Lucina

Posted 13 November 2010 - 07:32 PM

Hi girls,

Halby, - I'm so glad you got some information today that put your mind at ease some-what. Monday is not to far away now. Looking forward to those numbers sky-rocketing.

Deb's, - A big Congratulations for your confirmation. Great to hear you got that magic number.

#49 zxcvbn

Posted 13 November 2010 - 08:13 PM

CONGRATULATIONS LADIES on all these BFPs!!
How very, very exciting and fingers crossed this month is a lucky one for us all!

Halby- I hope everything has settled down and that the blood test tomorrow is reassuring.

I've got 5 days to go until my blood test, the wait is starting to get to me..Can I ask a couple of dumb 'first-go' questions??...

I'm slightly caving in to considering the POAS..... my rationale being that I'd rather know in the comfort of my own bathroom/solitude if its a BFN, rather than getting a phone call at work, when its on a day I definitely can't leave early and have meetings with my boss most of the day (no one at work knows). Tomorrow I will be 7DP5DT... do you reckon it would be positive by now?? My blood test isn't until Fri..(day 11 post 5DT).

And the second one.... if it is a BFN, should I expect the mother of all periods?? (speaking from someone who gets moderately bad pain usually, and had 20 eggs retrieved..).

Any thoughts??

Fingers crossed to all for this week.

xx

#50 causeway

Posted 14 November 2010 - 06:47 AM

Hi All,

This is the first time I've joined a 2WW Buddy Group. I'm hoping with all the BFPs this month we might be lucky too!

We had a 4 cell embryo transferred on Friday. It was graded as a 2+ (on a scale of 1-3) so very happy with that. BT on Thursday 25th, but I'm going to test on the Weds morning so I know what the phone call will be.

I think I've had a relatively easy ride this cycle. No huge side effects with all the drugs leading up to EPU. Hardly any spotting after EPU and transfer and only mild cramping yesterday. Fingers crossed its smooth sailing from here. I have to say that I love it how the nurse tells you to go home and relax and stay positive! I've found  that I can hardly relax when I'm counting the number of hours before I have to take more tablets and when my next pessary is due! ARRGH!

I do have a question... Prior to moving to IVF I did a couple of cycles of ovulation induction with Pregnyl. I found the pregnyl gave me terribly sore breasts, could not lay on tummy, could only have light cuddles with DH because it hurt so much! This time round, no problems... anyone got any ideas???

Congratulations to all the ladies who have experienced a BFP this month and fingers crossed for all those still in the 2WW.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Top 5 Viewed Articles

Advertisement

Advertisement

Essential Baby and Essential Kids is the place to find parenting information and parenting support relating to conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids, maternity, family budgeting, family travel, nutrition and wellbeing, family entertainment, kids entertainment, tips for the family home, child-friendly recipes and parenting. Try our pregnancy due date calculator to determine your due date, or our ovulation calculator to predict ovulation and your fertile period. Our pregnancy week by week guide shows your baby's stages of development. Access our very active mum's discussion groups in the Essential Baby forums or the Essential Kids forums to talk to mums about conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids and parenting lifestyle. Essential Baby also offers a baby names database of more than 22,000 baby names, popular baby names, boys' names, girls' names and baby names advice in our baby names forum. Essential Kids features a range of free printable worksheets for kids from preschool years through to primary school years. For the latest baby clothes, maternity clothes, maternity accessories, toddler products, kids toys and kids clothing, breastfeeding and other parenting resources, check out Essential Baby and Essential Kids.